Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (53469 Views)

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / Chris Ngige Launches YuBoss To Create Jobs To Nigerian Youths(Pics) / Reno Omokri Mock Lai Mohammed 4 Saying Masquerade Can Create Jobs 4 1000 Men(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hifaif1: 10:16pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
From making pencils in the next 4yrs to masquerade this administration has the most stup!d job creation ideas. Next election is not far we are close to the first year

There is no stupid job creation ideas!!! Must is be all about providing white collar jobs all the time!!! If Nigeria must move forward, we must be willing to embrace new ideas where old ideas have failed repeatedly!!! We must be ready to experiment!!!

Even the idea of man ever flying had once been widely viewed as stupid!!! But only this morning, I flew one hour without wings!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Uteghe(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2016
PDP e-goons should stop labouring to discredit every move by the Federal Govt. There's nothing ridiculous about Lai's postulations. tourists go to Papua New Guinea to watch forest dwellers worship snakes,roam around naked and indulge in macabre embalment procedures with full Govt support and cooperation of enlightened citizens. STOP I.DIOTIC CRITICISM.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
This guy needs to be sacked. What has this administration, of which he is the mouthpiece, done about the extortion racket at the airports?

What have they done about the corruption and rot in our border agencies?

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by engrchykae(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
philGeo:
God what wrong have we done as a Country for giving us A.P.C?
Did i hear you say that God gave nigerians apc?
Accept responsibility for once at least because Nigerians chose apc.dont ever bring God into nijeriya poo.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Wesely01(m): 10:18pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

What did Nigerians do to deserve this?

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by tete7000(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

Good question!
My answer: We are made up majorly of naïve and gullible people who can't separate lies and falsehood from truth. Many go to school but their minds are not developed to critically analysed whatever they are being told. They swallow whatever lie they are told hook, line and sinker. The beauty of democracy is that the majority have their way. If the clowns, the gullibles and the naives are in the majority, then people with those traits appeal to the majority voters who end voting them in. Do you wonder why Americans don't promote democracy in country where majority tends to cheer islamic extremism? Let us enjoy our democracy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by babajeje123(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
fxid10:
What he is saying is not far from the truth. Nigeria can make a fortune from culture if only we have government support. They should the enabling environment
Enabling environment for masquerades & their dressers, right? Issokay

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by msbbash(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:
Tourism is the highest revenue in Tunisia today.

Nigerians are known for criticisms. I believe 90% will criticise him.

But there is truth in what he said.

Creativity is the key.

some Nigerians are so wicked to the extent they don't want for their country.

And they will not know peace in their life.....

you better repent!!!!!!
Hey ,make we start am with like play , like play.
mumu !
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by searchng4love: 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
Uteghe:
PDP e-goons should stop labouring to discredit every move by the Federal Govt. There's nothing ridiculous about Lai's postulations. tourists go to Papua New Guinea to watch forest dwellers worship snakes,roam around naked and indulge in macabre embalment procedures with full Govt support and cooperation of enlightened citizens. STOP I.DIOTIC CRITICISM.
May your generations make a living out of masquerade jobs...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by dubemnaija: 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

There is no stupid job creation ideas!!! Must is be all about providing white collar jobs all the time!!! If Nigeria must move forward, we must be willing to embrace new ideas where old ideas have failed repeatedly!!! We must be ready to experiment!!!

Even the idea of man ever flying had once been widely viewed as stupid!!! But only this morning, I flew one hour without wings!!!

Shut up that gutter u call mouth

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by NaijaEfcc: 10:20pm On May 03, 2016
hahahahaha Kai!! hahahhahaha this one even amaze zombies!! hahahahha they no fit talk hahahahha

9 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hausameat: 10:21pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

Many Nigerians do not know the difference between genuine and fake. They are exactly like Buhari who do not have an inch of IQ and methodology of how to handle any circumstance. Some says Nigerians were scammed, other gave some other reasons. In all, I can categorically say, many Nigerians are still far from normalcy. But am sure from this poorest results we are getting from Buhari, the thinking faculity of many Nigerians will improved. They will never fall for apc in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Wesely01(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2016
rolchi:
Lai Mohammed, minister of information and culture, says dressing masquerades could create a thousand jobs per week for Nigerian men.

Speaking at the sectoral debate of the federal house of representative in Abuja on Tuesday, Mohammed said most states in Nigeria have one festival or the other.

“Most states today have more than one festival a year, but the packaging and lack of capacity has not enabled them to make the most out of these festivals,” he said.

“There’s a particular masquerade in the south east, it takes 100 people to dress him, another 100 people to UnCloth him.

“If this masquerade is well-packaged, it can provide employment in one week for more than 1000 young men. These are some of the untapped potentials.”

Mohammed explained that Nigeria has the oldest forest in the world in terms of biodiversity for tourists to visit, but tourists are discouraged by bribing and insecurity in the country.

“I worked in the airport for 10 years, and I know that if you want your passport stamped as a foreigner, you slip $100 into your passport. No tourist would come back to a country where he has to bribe immigration to enter.

“No tourist would come to a country where, when he leaves immigration, he enters a ‘one-chance’ taxi or ‘one-chance’ bus. It’s a holistic problem and these are all contained in the national tourism master plan, which I would make available to the house.

“We must make a difference between tourist sites and tourist attractions; what we have in Nigeria are tourist sites. They are not tourist attractions.

“You need infrastructure to convert a tourist site to a tourist attraction. If you don’t have infrastructure, it would always remain a tourist site,

“In Cross Rivers reserve park, Nigeria has the oldest forest in the whole world. It is the oldest in terms of biodiversity, and we have this very rare, white-mane gorilla in that area, but because my people in Cross River have decided to turn them to bush meat, they have now escaped.”

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/lai-one-masquerade-can-create-jobs-for-1000-men

Mr Lai I dey road to my village with 50 young Nigerian youth to go dress the one for there , hope say una go pay us.....Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 03, 2016
And this Man is the Minister of Information....

It has become clear that Buhari selected a bunch of clueless neophytes ... each going about their portfolio like it is child's play

Smh

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by dubemnaija: 10:22pm On May 03, 2016
Uteghe:

Ode undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by searchng4love: 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

Wizard will you shut up. So masquerading will make us a global contender in the world economy? It will boost production and employ our teeming youths.... Mechionu guy.

10 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by fitinwell: 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
[size=28pt]APC GOVERNMENT IS A SCAM... ANOTHER PHARAOH IN DISGUISE [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Okehjp(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
the change mantra is here.
Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hausameat: 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
philGeo:
God what wrong have we done as a Country for giving us A.P.C?
It is indeed most surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by AmAlbert(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2016
Shebi I tell una say ijebu ode weed no good and e no dey help at all, now see wetin e dey cause for oga Linus body..
Spewing trash and trashes

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hausameat: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
Bobandgreat:
Must we wait till the next election before these horrible people are booted out.
Unless he is impeached, there is nothong we can do for now. We have to bear this mess.

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by ngmgeek(m): 10:27pm On May 03, 2016
They must be giving these people some concoctions to drink in Abuja.

Something is really wrong somewhere lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by fitinwell: 10:27pm On May 03, 2016
[size=28pt]Lie Muhammad.. You know better, and yet you secretly employed your family members into CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.. There is nothing you guys will say that will convince me. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by coolplanet: 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:

Creativity is the key.

you better repent!!!!!!

Stop the curse you bias generation. When America and China are thinking and brainstorming on new innovation and business ideas,you are busy supporting what can not put food on your table.if u want u can also begin to follow masquerade to market place.atleast that will fetch you more money.Nonsense.

wake up!take your portion from men of old like lier mohammed. The youth must take over.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Bobandgreat: 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

Chief please u must not defend everything. This is insulting.

9 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 03, 2016
this Thread made my day. mr lie where can we get the registration form? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2016
EgusiSoup:
undecided

HOW LONG SHALL WE TAKE DIS?ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hausameat: 10:29pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:

Creativity is the key.

you better repent!!!!!!
Imagine this shameless senior zomby taling rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by hausameat: 10:31pm On May 03, 2016
Ratello:
I don die finish grin grin this is what happens when you have desperados masquerading as commandos in power. It is too certain that if Buhari will excel the likes of Lying Mohammed, Fashola, Amaechi, Danbazzau, Audu Ogbeh, and other clowns in his cabinet will only sink him deeper into the Abyss of nothingness.
I dey tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by deluxez12(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2016
lawydewy:

Creativity is the key.

you better repent!!!!!!
oga I dey ur back go where there costume may u dey earn salary.....silly thing
useless zombie

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by macof(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
grin APC taking us into the masquerade business
unemployed youths. .. this still better than nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men by phemmie06(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2016
HyperBase:
A miracle can be said to be an occourance outside the natural or ordinary. This government promised a miracle and we are still in the process.
America, europe etc developed via technology and before it happened, it had never been heard. Lie Moh'd is leading an invention, Masquradical Advancement, in Nigeria so let's be patient.
He is a clown, at least he wan make we laugh small since people are complaining

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And His First Set Of Commisioners / Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (Pictures) / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.