Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) (30991 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
This Paul Biya self they born him born the seat?
Some African Presidents and sit tight mentally.
Its not my business anyway!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 8:07pm On May 03, 2016
So General Muhammadu Buhari has finally found a job for this mere vp fake pastor pharisee Yemi Osinbajo that the man and wife can do. Chief airport meet and greet protocol officers.

Buhari tho... Body Language Bubuhari really knows how to hack a person down to correct size. Dwarf midget size and status.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
Keneking:
Great but where is lalasticlala now?
It seems you cannot cope without mentioning lalasticlala every minute. Anyways, he's fine!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by totorimi: 8:13pm On May 03, 2016
Oya, oga Femi, tell us quickly where bubu is going this month of May.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 03, 2016
superneutral:
Chantel be looking like Eucharia Anunobi with her huge hair and loud makeup

Check out 4 more interesting gist. Http://sure9ja.com
Do you have to bring UK here undecided
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by comrChris(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2016
they are welcome, hope their visit is for good?

this first lady will make a good actress, govt houses should not be accommodating this kinda people
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2016
Why im com dey touch Buhari wife boobs na.....abi na my eye?? Second to d lst pic
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by maxwell767(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2016
Blessedward:
My dear U are free to die of envy.VERY FREE!!!
u ar already dead... Bombastic bimbo# undecided
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 03, 2016
Odogwuskido:

It seems you cannot cope without mentioning lalasti clala every minute. Anyways, he's fine!

Are you his pa or body guard?
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by JustOzito(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
allthingsgood:

This is how it is done. It is the President's job to forge international relations and foreign policy. But unfortunately, wailers dont understand this. Their own is to nag at even the flimsiest of excuses. Say buhari wife buy wristwatch etc. Mumu wailers!
why the outburst? abeg park well oo
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
This man, Paul Biya has been at the helm of affairs in that country since '82. I wonder what system of govt. they are practising. If na 4 naija him i don kpai since.
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:42pm On May 03, 2016
JustOzito:
hmmm na their turn to dey visit
I tell you
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Omeny: 11:42pm On May 03, 2016
Remember, there's nothing like The First Lady But Wife of the President!

Can u beat that?

Kia! Nigeria people? Rubbing Peter to Pay Paul will kill this country if we are not be very care-full!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Appareil(m): 12:20am On May 04, 2016
dejavubobo1:

I guess first lady in Cameroon means masqurade
If I reply you from Cameroon, you go sweat under AC for Minus!
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Odogwuskido(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2016
Keneking:

Are you his pa or body guard?
Both
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2016
Appareil:
If I reply you from Cameroon, you go sweat under AC for Minus!
lol..abeg no reply, u know we are friends grin
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by stinggy(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2016
chimkaire:
Do you have to bring UK here undecided
Yes. To drive home the description undecided
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2016
stinggy:

Yes. To drive home the description undecided
Am a lover not a fighter, that's why I asked sad
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Blessedward: 9:20am On May 04, 2016
maxwell767:
u ar already dead... Bombastic bimbo# undecided
i laugh in parables
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by stinggy(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2016
chimkaire:
Am a lover not a fighter, that's why I asked sad
equally a luva here, that's why I explainii ooo
cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:43am On May 04, 2016
see FASHOLA head
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by sammie90: 10:46am On May 04, 2016
who would have thought Paul Biya is ten years older than PMB......Just thinking aloud sha....because PMB looks more fragile and older .
Re: Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
stinggy:

equally a luva here, that's why I explainii ooo
cheesy cheesy
I just dey look you cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / President Buhari Meets Ali Kwara, Commends His Security Expertise / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.