Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) (13207 Views)

Governor El-rufai Reacts To Pupils' Protest Over Sacked Unqualified Teachers / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by greatgod2012(f): 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
moredollar:

It's a personal achievement.......

personal

It's political achievement joor.....
It's part of what they would use to campaign if he decides to contest for any other political post?
Politicians?!!
I hail once again.
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by moredollar(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2016
greatgod2012:

personal

It's political achievement joor.....
It's part of what they would use to campaign if he decides to contest for any other political post?
Politicians?!!
I hail once again.
Hmmm.......dat's true. He just scored some political points.....
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by yinkuscious(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2016
Jobabori:

Youare just been irrationally bitter. Has he not being commissioning roads, building schools and others?. The poor parents of the children that benefited from this gesture are not thinking like you. They are grateful and full of appreciation. Attending functions is part of the role of an elected governor. He is a civilian not a military man. I pray you have an opportunity to invite him for your function but bitterness may debar you from having something worth of celeberation as you do not join other to celeberate as a result of your bitter mind.
if you call me bitter-mind, then the whole civil servant of Oyo state are more bitter-minded than me. Ajimobi during his second term have not been able to achieve anything tangible. Owing workers for 5 months, lots of uncompleted project and now u are taking picture with school uniform. What will happen if all other governors has been taking pics with school uniform ? I pardon u for the insult anyway

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by mzlizabelle(f): 10:03pm On May 03, 2016
Jobabori:

Youare just been irrationally bitter. Has he not being commissioning roads, building schools and others?. The poor parents of the children that benefited from this gesture are not thinking like you. They are grateful and full of appreciation. Attending functions is part of the role of an elected governor. He is a civilian not a military man. I pray you have an opportunity to invite him for your function but bitterness may debar you from having something worth of celeberation as you do not join other to celeberate as a result of your bitter mind.

please go through this again.
Full of appreciation? because the kids have been putting on rags to school hitherto this showmanship that Ajimobi equates to charity?
And don't you think you're too fast to use the cuss words on the poster you quoted?
Ajimobi doesn't deserve any thumb up, he hasn't done anything.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by kingsgreat(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
Rubbish. He can't even pay his workers. Not only school uniforms what school Sandler's?
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by ourleader(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
Jobabori:

Education in public primary school in Oyo state is free.

Wishing him more glory
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Halivy(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2016
Ogbeni try 2 get sense at least once in a day. Giving out free sch uniform is part of responsibilities of the govt in making life easier for the masses. A wailer like u would never see anything commendable in something apparent to all n sundry.
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Halivy(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2016
Ogbeni try 2 get sense at least once in a day. Giving out free sch uniform is part of responsibilities of the govt in making life easier for the masses. A wailer like u would never see anything commendable in something apparent to all n sundry.
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Kezzy2(f): 11:12pm On May 03, 2016
mtchew. who you epp? civil servants never collect salary since last December nd u dey shine ur teeth for ds place..gerrara hia
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by smiley001(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
Did you all read where he said the donation was from his own personal purse and money?

I don't support them but we must always read, argue with basics and facts.

The free school uniform didn't from come Oyo state government but directly from Isiak Abiola Ajimobi.
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2016
The f**l is even taking pictures. Projects like this are mearnt for Ward Councillors
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by areeyor(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2016
Khd95:
U could ve used the money/resourse for welfare package for the school teachers to motivate them to teach these pupils

of what profit shall it been if the pupils are well dressed but the teachers arent motivated to teachcrysad
The salaries paid are meant for what ?..U can never satisfy black man..if he no give u niform na go talk, if he give na go say..wailing wailere..
uncommon sense!!!
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by HOLYMASK: 3:08am On May 04, 2016
This man no de even shame. See as he poss wella for pix
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by willanderson: 4:19am On May 04, 2016
you just said whats on my mind but i will put this out straight, how the hell is donating a school uniform to elementary school kids suppose to make news or front page for that matter? who is deceiving who here? those kids ought to have school uniforms in abundance in the first place. there is just some wrong with this country called 9ja. no one will ever figure it out. i lose hope for my country...Smdh

Stuntkid172:
NONSENSE EVERYWHERE.

and some id1ot will come here and say 'GOOD MOVE, RIDE ON, NICE ONE'

this is absolute nonsense.

gov donates school uniform.(shame on this country)
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Heineken(m): 4:54am On May 04, 2016
freeDR:
This is scratching governance on the surface. Donating uniforms to hungry kids is what we are still stuck with in Africa. Too bad!
na this governor worst pass boss.. I remember during my undergraduate days.. We applied for bursary with our own money.. Till now nothing... We didn't see the bursary and they didn't refund our money back to us. Stupi.d man
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by phemmie06(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2016
What is special in this
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On May 04, 2016
I know say the idiot go laugh open teeth. Yet, he has failed to pay workers for 4 months
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by fileswizard1981: 7:21am On May 04, 2016
Hilarious!!!

yinkuscious:
Ajimobi has no shame, when his mates are commissioning roads, building schools and others.. He is taking pic with school children with #500 uniform. All he has been doing during this his second term is to attend functions.. If ur wife give birth tomorrow, invite Ajimobi, he will come.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by yinkuscious(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2016
Jobabori:

Education in public primary school in Oyo state is free.
are u a south-westerner in diaspora ? Primary education free in Oyo state ? U are powerfully wrong! Please, do ur research again
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Dosoq(f): 8:01am On May 04, 2016
Dat man is a scam!
he is owing his workers salary since dec till date,no good roads,uncompleted projects,go and inspect oluyole and its environs,dats where he lives,bad roads every where,no LGA chairmen,i wonder how he wants to oversee d whole state as big as oyo state is and perform well,he wants to chop alone.
he and his wife and kids live very exuberant lifestyle,no concern for d poor,Anyway,God dey!
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by testoy: 8:39am On May 04, 2016
Gov donated school uniform to a class pupils of less than 25. cost of one uniform is N1,200 each. Total money spent N30,000.

And you will record that as parts of your achievement as gov. God is looking at you......

Mi o nii se epe, mi o ni se adura, mo fa yin si court Olorun..............
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Richardfred(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2016
That guy calling the names of the student was like oooooooooooo God, whose name is this AYELABOWOOGAKUISE GUDUGUDUYAYADE.
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2016
What is the essence of this when you haven't paid your state workers their salary for 5 months
Re: Ajimobi Donates Uniform To Pupils Of Ifesowapo Community Primary School (photos) by ostopsmich(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2016
Stop waiting for Government to give you Jobs that has not given those in it that FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Start to think of how to make that extra income...Let me teach you how you can make that sustainable extra income...send a mail to ostopsmich@gmail.com. NOTE: Only serious minded people, if you have people too who wish to make extra income, kindly rebroadcast the message. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Eze Ajoku Bags Doctorate Degree In Divinity. / Fear Of Defeat Behind Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Act Amendment / Nigeria Has No $875 Miilion Arms Deal With US – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.