Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,633 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (43363 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by kennyman2000(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by LordVoldemort(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2016
K
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by WildChild00(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2016
I hope it is passed this time around? Baba Buhari people are getting frustrated ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Priest200(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2016
If after all this delay dis thing no wrk mirace then we ar in for problem 3yr to cm
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by joshuaidibia(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2016
We go soon forget about the budget sef.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
THANK GOD FOR CHANGE.

NO MORE WURU-WURU IN BUDGET.

RIDE ON SAI BABA.

Bro your brain is powered by wind mill.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by onatisi(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2016
Buhari will still travel out to one or two countries before signing that budget.
The danger in this budget is that majority of ppl have hinged all their hopes on this budget ,it is most likely the full implementation of this budget isn't possible and this will really cause a big backlash. The FG has raised the expectations off Nigerians on this budget and Nigerians now feel that once the budget is passed everything will automatically become better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by greatiyk4u(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.

Sensless senslessness

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by ehissi(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2016
yerilistik:

Do you expect him to sign anything they package to him like previous zombie presidents without choice? Definitely not possible at least with the present government headed by the useful, well-oriented competent and honest leader. Nigerians should just know that our greatest enemies against real change are the legislators and the judiciary and not our God given president who is really on a rescue mission.
Let's have patience with him, give him all he needs to clear up the mess of the past 16 years of PDP, and hold him to ransom if he eventually fails.

Competent people ba? Like Amaechi - Minister of Transport - and Kayode Fayemi - Minister Of Solid minerals and our darling Lai Mohammed - Minister of Information AKA Linus!!

Well!! What else can you expect from a "Selfie taking" government!!??

Everything na inconclusive, from bye-election, to election, to National Budgetary Appropriation Bill!!

All matters in this change government na Inconclusive!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by fallout87: 9:11pm On May 03, 2016
What is the point of the budget anyways? We are more than 1/3 through the year and they are spending money without restrictions and budget so what is its purpose?

Backward and confused government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Pidggin(f): 9:11pm On May 03, 2016
Kikikikikikikkikiooii grin welcome to chain!
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by pheliciti: 9:13pm On May 03, 2016
mrvitalis:
Who ever is blaming Buhari for this budget issue is definitely dumb
i agree. Those are poorly educated dim wits that do not know the value of doing things properly. Those are the ones that jump queues, drive against traffic, embezzle public funds and yet do not see anything wrong with it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AWONEYAN(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2016
Its not how far.... But how well

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by tunergy(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
5 Months don dey go, we never see budget, yet we say we get government. When will the execution start?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by oloriooko(m): 9:14pm On May 03, 2016
How can we expect anything good to come out of this ping pong game, have we not learnt?
It took PMB 6 months to pick his "angelic" cabinet and see the bunch of nomads he chose as ministers, so why should we expect anything good from a budget taking 6 months to sign angry
It will eventually end up like the clueless ministers we got, never get your hopes high cuz it will be crushed
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by 4nobody4every1: 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Let him take a year to sign the budget if that is what will bring the positive change I voted for. Enough of Trial and error budget. Under the Satanic Party " PDP " budget is signed in less than a week after the exchange of Ghana must go. PMB: I will not bribe anyone for the budget and that is why the legis-looters there are trying to paddle to the budget for their own selfish interest.

GOD BLESS THE DAY I VOTED FOR SAI BABA.

Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Koleman(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
Source? Vanguard? Ignore it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Burger01(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2016
Baba should block every wuruwuru in that budget. No more GhanaMustGo bags and definitely no more budget padding as obtained under Jonathan. Really Jonathan bastardized the senate, bastardized the economy, bastardized corruption unparalleled. How did we ever end up with a clueless and corrupt man like that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by johnmartus(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.
honestly anytime i see comment like this i always wonder if the writer get sense at all a time i consider you as a illiterate laziness whom could not reason or see beyond their nose lack of home training

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by MrPresident1: 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
Sai baba grin
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by amaechi1: 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
Please tell these men that jobs are lost as a result of their lazy attitude and corner cutting. Pass this budget this is may already for heaven sake. Both the legislature and executive should find a way around this impasse

In life Don't sign what you can't defend.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 03, 2016
VANGUARD If this news is accurate, then GOOD!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by amaechi1: 9:25pm On May 03, 2016
oloriooko:
How can we expect anything good to come out of this ping pong game, have we not learnt?
It took PMB 6 months to pick his "angelic" cabinet and see the bunch of nomads he chose as ministers, so why should we expect anything good from a budget taking 6 months to sign angry
It will eventually end up like the clueless ministers we got, never get your hopes high cuz it will be crushed

It is only criminal minded person will sign a document he can't defend.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by amaechi1: 9:27pm On May 03, 2016
Pidggin:
Kikikikikikikkikiooii grin welcome to chain!

Chain the criminal and money looters.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Vongsama(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2016
Have anybody asked bubu if his own padding has been corrected?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by dougivilla(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2016
Burger01:
Baba should block every wuruwuru in that budget. No more GhanaMustGo bags and definitely no more budget padding as obtained under Jonathan. Really Jonathan bastardized the senate, bastardized the economy, bastardized corruption unparalleled. How did we ever end up with a clueless and corrupt man like that
Does the name Jonathan help you to cum? Does it give you quick ejjakulation? Was it GEJ that padded the budget? Was it him that advised PMB to pad the first edition or NASS to pad the second? How has your fixation on GEJ, in the midst of gross incompetence by your certificateless hero helped your misery?? I hope you are not one of those zombies whose brains have been removed and replaced with Chiki Chiki noodles abi Na Solar panel and inverter dey power your medulla Oblongata?
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Amitex(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:
Let him take a year to sign the budget if that is what will bring the positive change I voted for. Enough of Trial and error budget. Under the Satanic Party " PDP " budget is signed in less than a week after the exchange of Ghana must go. PMB: I will not bribe anyone for the budget and that is why the legis-looters there are trying to paddle to the budget for their own selfish interest.

... and I thought you were smart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Image123(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
madridguy:

Bros, budget implementation is the real work. Not all these film trrick that Buhari is playing. He should sign the budget already, is it the book of life? What is all these nonsense for God's sake? It's not funny na. They should start work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
dragunov coman see grin
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Burger01(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
dougivilla:
Does the name Jonathan help you to cum? Does it give you quick ejjakulation? Was it GEJ that padded the budget? Was it him that advised PMB to pad the first edition or NASS to pad the second? How has your fixation on GEJ, in the midst of gross incompetence by your certificateless hero helped your misery?? I hope you are not one of those zombies whose brains have been removed and replaced with Chiki Chiki noodles abi Na Solar panel and inverter dey power your medulla Oblongata?
[/s]Ekpa, comot my back abeg.. I say comot!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by tico1212(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
Babu b like

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Tamzblaze(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2016
Sometimes you wonder how somethings get to were they are...SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.