Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (43334 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:29am On May 04, 2016
madridguy:
THANK GOD FOR CHANGE.
NO MORE WURU-WURU IN BUDGET.
RIDE ON SAI BABA.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Adminisher: 2:48am On May 04, 2016
Nigeria is a block headed, corrupt country. Buhari will take hammer and knock it into shape. And he does not even give a shit. That is what I like best. U na go hear wenn

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by agasoo: 4:21am On May 04, 2016
this budget don tire man. we need new faces in national Assembly.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by kolaaderin: 4:39am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.

Shot up and if I may ask u what does it take Mr president to sign the budget and make ur miserable u happy the vandalised budget is out. The president kept returning the budget to make sure the right thing is done before implementing and here we are seriously criticised by some stupid Nigerians as if the presidency has anything to gain by not releasing budget rather than tarnished image.
APC is aware how the budget Boohaha has been tarnishing their image and that of the president and they are giving off this just to do it right and that is a change Nigerians should appreciate. That budget should have been signed months ago the same way they do it for the past 16 years which will have zero impact on ur miserable life. Things are changing for better, next budget will not pass through this stages as this occurence is a strong signal PMB will not take vandalised budget for at least through his tenor. Be patriotic and let do things differently so as to have a different result, let support the presidency on this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by sinkhole: 4:49am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Even if President Buhari, takes the budget and Pees on it, U'll say that he is showing strength. Ur eye go soon clear. That chicken change allowance you manage, will soon disappear. In 2017, alert will come no more.
I am very sure that if the man had signed the budget hastily and all anoumalies are just being seen after he had rushed to sign, by now you would have been hauling insults at him, claiming that he did not read the budget because he did not pass exams in school
Whether you like it or not, "wuru-wuru" budget WILL not be ascented to grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by yewawa: 4:59am On May 04, 2016
i know you are not a push over.....not a dullard ..not a mumu ...... Long live President Buhari....Long live Nigeria
.Peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Taryur3(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2016
ladycomfort:
The children of whosoever is responsible for the delayed passing of this budget will be buried by the perosn delaying this budget. Awon oloriburuku. angry
why cursing the innocent children.? They will all live long to fulfil destiny.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by whirlwind7(m): 5:40am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. [b]This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. [/b]They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.

I don't get you. From your moniker, it seemed you are one of Bubu's trumpeter. When did that relationship go south? cheesy
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 5:42am On May 04, 2016
Baba pls dnt allow them to mess ur administration up, that time of cheating n corruption has passed now we've a father as a president sir, u re nt a corrupt man show that u re a father God bless n protect you sir.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by blesdman(m): 5:51am On May 04, 2016
This man no get anything good in store...just an opportunistic leader

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by oloriooko(m): 5:52am On May 04, 2016
amaechi1:

It is only criminal minded person will sign a document he can't defend.
Its only a criminal mind that could choose Amaechi as a minister

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by chaiks: 5:57am On May 04, 2016
I suspect what is still holding the budget signing must be issues related with hike in constituency projects and recurrent expenditure of which the salaries of the legislators carries a greater chance of if I am right. I stand with the president on this. He has showed will here. The legislators should do the needful. They must be considerate this time.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Ghandi12: 6:00am On May 04, 2016
At least this decision/action is swift...

Please we need the electronic copy once it is signed.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by hornyman(m): 6:04am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=emamos post=45283425][/quote]

Na lie, I no trust this publication jor. Even if the publication na true. It simply implies the senator are up to some mischief again and he caught them to their game. Maybe they are trying to smuggle some projects for themselves again and once the budget is passed they won't implement the project they budgeted for themselves, dem go just share the fund amongst themselves. These senators are bunch of crooks.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Mackson01: 6:25am On May 04, 2016
Nass should know by now that the business is not as usual. Change has come to stay. Legit Yam eating must stop.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:30am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Even if President Buhari, takes the budget and Pees on it, U'll say that he is showing strength. Ur eye go soon clear. That chicken change allowance you manage, will soon disappear. In 2017, alert will come no more.
Cowardly African Imbe*ciles like yourself--- that's shouldve overrun the National Assembly by now --- is why the Senators take you for a ride. They feel you deserve poverty, and you've also told them you deserve poverty that's why the games are on. Thank God for Buhari because most of you are just hopeless wastes of space and oxygen consumption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by olusd(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Where is that silly SSA on NASS affairs, that told us that we will smile to the bank. I laugh at ppl like Madrid guy, they don't know what they are in for. I remember telling someone, that come today, we will get another telenovela twist. This President is Useless, confused, incompetent and a downright liar. They will play us like film trick from now till thy kingdom come. APC zombies, Una eye go soon clear.
When God changes everything positively in his time, maybe by then, ur eyes can be open.
All of u are just too sarcastic. Have u ever been in a leadership position? If yes, how easy was it? and if no, that's d reason for ur ranting.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Anis1987: 6:56am On May 04, 2016
Poor man are hungry meh
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Sman37(m): 7:01am On May 04, 2016
Abeg Nass abi whether na nurse peoples voted u to go and cure Nigerian sick cell and not to worst the disease
if Nass ar not ready to work abeg make wuna all leave d seat other patriotics Nigerians
abi Nass wuna no go school neh upon all of ur head wuna still they put error for our budget mtsween
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by kan12(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2016
let me call the President and confirm weda he will travel.Boy Lalast.pls wait.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by nkpommpko(m): 7:29am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
please,stop. Think of the future of your children.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by iflywithbuhari(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2016
nkpommpko:
please,stop. Think of the future of your children.
Think of the future of your grandchildren, you just sold their future for 10,000Naira
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by macino1(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2016
This is a result of long term systemic failure. It is becoming a sin for NAS not to add something as usual for themselves.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by tete7000(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2016
pheliciti:

Did you know that most of the budgets in the Jonathan era were passed in April? Please research this before you blame a new govt of delay.

Are we still in April? Secondly, I think this government came in on the mantra of change, so it is okay they continue in a worse manner than those who ways they preach to change? I hate it when I read Buhari's apologist making reference to Jonathan's regime to excuse Buhari's actions. Were those not things you people vigorously condemned and used to campaign? It is now okay for Buhari to follow those antecedents? We could as well continue with Jonathan. That say we are sure of time frame of when budget would be passed not this one we wake everyday and are never certain of anything.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AreaFada2: 7:45am On May 04, 2016
They should kukuma forget this budget and prepare for next year budget if at all.

PMB is not keen on these democratic things of NASS doing something and he agreeing with it.

Let him just practice his dictatorship for the remaining three years.

At least none of his voters can pretend that they did not know his antecedents.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by loomer: 7:46am On May 04, 2016
Make the president come out to tell Nigerians wetin dey actually happen not all these yeye "them say them say" newspaper. At least we deserve to be told.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Leke001: 7:50am On May 04, 2016
this is serious o!
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by nkpommpko(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Think of the future of your grandchildren, you just sold their future for 10,000Naira
hmmm females.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by Nobody: 8:12am On May 04, 2016
yerilistik:

Do you expect him to sign anything they package to him like previous zombie presidents without choice? Definitely not possible at least with the present government headed by the useful, well-oriented competent and honest leader. Nigerians should just know that our greatest enemies against real change are the legislators and the judiciary and not our God given president who is really on a rescue mission.
Let's have patience with him, give him all he needs to clear up the mess of the past 16 years of PDP, and hold him to ransom if he eventually fails.
My friend you are wasting your time, you are talking to foolish people who are not on the same page with you and you think they will understand the point you are trying to make?

Adesina has already labelled them wailers, which everyone called them now. The earlier you leave them to wail the better for you. Please channel your energy and talent to something else than trying to convince wailers.
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by AlanSugar(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2016
berrystunn:

That budget is to favour the north, like he did in PTF 80s
Watch and see.

Jesus! Wailers! What do I just do with them? The very first reason we heard of why Buhari refused to sign the padded budget Was The removal of the calabar~lagos rail project which he personally went to China to negotiate for! This was done to favour the north? Oh Abasi mbok!
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by olajigaolamide: 8:18am On May 04, 2016
Good Enough
Re: Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy by vicben27(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
Confused old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.