Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22523 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Barristter07: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
Emusan

Emusan:

And you're the one making sense, right?

Olodo....Has any Trinitarian ever claimed that Jesus is THE Father before?

So why bring up Isaiah 9:6 initially ? Oro e o ye mi rara undecided And when asked to explain your point in relation to Ephesian 4:6 , you people refused .

I think this should teach you that next time when u bring up a verse , explain how it relate to the discussion and don't just jumbo jumbo all around like you are doing. Am so unimpressed with your unorganized style of discussion

That means Prophet Isaiah was lying when he said Jesus is an EVERLASTING FATHER.

Is that your understanding, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Barristter07: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Barristter07: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Emusan(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Barristter07:
this is out of the topics jurisdiction!

This is where the problem lies, you people only good at using one particular verse but very confused to reconcile that verse with other part of the scriptures.

How is possible to have ONE LORD (which the is the Almighty God) in the OT but in the NT there is ONE LORD who is Jesus?

How can Jehovah made the OT saints to live and died in a belief that there is ONE LORD which is Himself but telling us now that 'No, I'm not the ONE LORD my Son is the ONE LORD now'

That's why you keep repeating the same thing when Isaiah called Jesus EVERLASTING FATHER because you're not made to understand Scripture that way only to cherry pick a verse and capitalize on it.

the focus of the op is can trinitarians explain who the one Lord in that Ephesian 4:6 is,

And Trinitarian doesnt have power to break God's word because God's word is one. Whatever is true in the OT must be true in the NT.

If there is ONE LORD throughout the whole OT and this ONE LORD is the Almighty God then coming to the NT the ONE LORD is now Jesus Christ, I'm wondering whether Jehovah promoted Himself from ONE LORD to another rank.

My advice for you, stop following Watchtower deceptive argument on one verse read the entire Bible and understand the message God is passing across.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Barristter07: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Emusan

Emusan:

[s]
This is where the problem lies, you people only good at using one particular verse but very confused to reconcile that verse with other part of the scriptures.

How is possible to have ONE LORD (which the is the Almighty God) in the OT but in the NT there is ONE LORD who is Jesus?

How can Jehovah made the OT saints to live and died in a belief that there is ONE LORD which is Himself but telling us now that 'No, I'm not the ONE LORD my Son is the ONE LORD now'

That's why you keep repeating the same thing when Isaiah called Jesus EVERLASTING FATHER because you're not made to understand Scripture that way only to cherry pick a verse and capitalize on it.

And Trinitarian doesnt have power to break God's word because God's word is one. Whatever is true in the OT must be true in the NT.

If there is ONE LORD throughout the whole OT and this ONE LORD is the Almighty God then coming to the NT the ONE LORD is now Jesus Christ, I'm wondering whether Jehovah promoted Himself from ONE LORD to another rank.

My advice for you, stop following Watchtower deceptive argument on one verse read the entire Bible and understand the message God is passing across [/s] .

Hehehehe , all your attempts to derail the thread has been scattered , that explains why you develop this high frustration . sorry man

You can read Matthew 22: 43-45 and see Christ Jesus in action, using one single verse to drive home a crucial point.

If you can't address the Ops point ,like BREXIT. grin EmusanXIT the thread brother !

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Seun(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
The early church was faced with a serious problem: How to justify worshipping Jesus without violating the Old Testament, which clearly says there is only one God and only that God should be worshipped. They could not say Jesus was just God in human form because clearly he was not exactly God: He referred to God as his father and prayed to God. They could not say that he was simply a lesser divine being either because that would mean that Christians worship more than one god, which is heretical to Jews. So they came up with this deviously clever doctrine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Seun:
The early church was faced with a serious problem: How to justify worshipping Jesus without violating the Old Testament, which clearly says there is only one God and only that God should be worshipped. They could not say Jesus was just God in human form because clearly he was not exactly God: He referred to God as his father and prayed to God. They could not say that he was simply a lesser divine being either because that would mean that Christians worship more than one god, which is heretical to Jews. So they came up with this deviously clever doctrine.
are you a christian?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by goodnews201668: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
The trinity doctrine abi? Tell them.

Seun:
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by goodnews201668: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
He doesn't have to be a Christian, the truth is very clear! Keep on trying hard to merge the father and son together.
solite3:
are you a christian?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Emusan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Barristter07:
So why bring up Isaiah 9:6 initially? Oro e o ye mi rara undecided And when asked to explain your point in relation to Ephesian 4:6 , you people refused .

When we tell you people to grow up you'll be forming strong head. Go back to reeducate yourself about Trinity.

Isaiah proved that Jesus is Father though not the person of The Father and going by your earlier statement "the whole heaven and earth have just one single
Father . he is the one God"
it means Jesus is God.

I think this should teach you that next time when u bring up a verse , explain how it relate to the discussion and don't just jumbo jumbo all around like you are doing. Am so unimpressed with your unorganized style of discussion

Teach me undecided or you should learn how to reconcile different verses together.

Is that your understanding, no problem.

My understanding or what you're trying to prove to us.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Emusan:

When we tell you people to grow up you'll be forming strong head. Go back to reeducate yourself about Trinity.

Isaiah proved that Jesus is Father though not the person of The Father

See how he dey somersault!

Jesus is not the Father . simple

and going by your earlier statement "the whole heaven and earth have just one single
it means Jesus is God.

Teach me undecided or you should learn how to reconcile different verses together.

I belief he made that stament with regard to this: " Father of All " which is why he said the WHOLE heaven and earth have one single Father.

Is Jesus the FATHER OF ALL ?

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Barristter07: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Emusan

Emusan:

Isaiah proved that Jesus is Father though not the person of The Father and going by your earlier statement "the whole heaven and earth have just one single
it means Jesus is God.

Ephesian 4:6 " One God and Father of all " , the One God is also the Father of all . now answer this: is Jesus Christ, the Father of ALL ?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
It's very hilarious reading people's post trying to defend Trinity. How can you call someone father but not the person Of the father when it's already established there is only one father.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
goodnews201668:
He doesn't have to be a Christian, the truth is very clear!
Keep on trying hard to merge the father and son together.

which truth? From your imagination abi? Your imagination cannot change reality.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2016
Jozzy4:

The Op asked a Simple question : is Jesus the Father ? Answer na ! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990466_3984075postjpeg950159d21dbcc98bbd0e96e32e9e9edb_jpeg751cae9464417eec438930094c03bfa0

Jesus is often referred to as the Son, but not only as the son, I have posted many scriptures showing that Jesus is God
God is: God and the Word, John 1:1
Isaiah say's Jesus is the "everlasting Father"
and you false jw joz don't believe the Bible
and you know less than even lie lie barristter if possible, going on memory.

Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 4:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Hi solite and emusan,

and for other Christians reading, a few words on Eph 4:6

Eph 4:5 Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

verse 4 "One Lord" is speaking of the Lord Jesus, it is speaking of a person

verse 6 "One God" is ofcourse talking of God, not of persons in God

the one God is the Father of all
and God and the Word is that one God, John 1:1

The Word made all things, John 1:3
the Word is the Father of all

as the human person, Jesus is often called the son of God
as God He is called "everlasting Father" Isaiah 9:6, He is also called mighty God, and He is called comforter (Holy Spirit)

God and the Word is God
God is: the Father and the Son, and ofcourse He is the Holy Spirit, we know God is Spirit
God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit of course, God and the Word is that Holy Spirit

Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

God dwells in believers, it's not just His power that dwells in believers
God dwells in believers, and we know also
the Holy Spirit dwells in believers
God dwells in believers, the Holy Spirit dwells in believers
the Holy Spirit is God.

God - God and the Word, is the Holy Spirit

Joh_14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2016
Isa_9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Jesus can only be called the mighty God, the everlasting Father if he is God as John 1:1 say's He is

of course "a god" "an angel" could not be called the mighty God, the everlasting Father

And I have posted many verses showing that Jehovah is also referred to as mighty God, not just Almighty God
I have posted verses showing that Jesus is called almighty God as well as mighty God

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by hopefulLandlord: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Even Christians are very confused

Each one saying they have a relationship with the holy spirit, yet they can't seem to interpret the BuyBull same way

This leaves some possibilities

1 Holy spirit lies to many people and tells the truth to a few

2 a few have relationship with the holy spirit

3 None of them have any relationship with the holy spirit, they are just using their brain to make stuff up and interpret it based on emotion

4 The BuyBull is a sham which they try to defend
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
johnw74:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990466_3984075postjpeg950159d21dbcc98bbd0e96e32e9e9edb_jpeg751cae9464417eec438930094c03bfa0

Jesus is often referred to as the Son, but not only as the son, I have posted many scriptures showing that Jesus is God

Is there any where in the Bible Jesus was addressed as the everlasting father?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 21, 2016
johnw74:

it will always be useless to you now.
Jesus is called everlasting Father and mighty God. Even God the father called him God.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2016
John thumbs up you have always tried to make these witnesses see the truth but the prefers devil's lies in the name of watchtower may God have mercy on them

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
solite3:
it will always be useless to you now.
Jesus is called everlasting Father and mighty God. Even God the father called him God.

lack of comprehension, is Jesus the Father of All ? answer that!!!!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Jozzy4: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2016
johnw74:

next time , you will relax and comprehend the . the Op has proved with the scriptures that the one God is the Father of all , the question is : is Jesus the Father of all ?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Even Christians are very confused

Each one saying they have a relationship with the holy spirit, yet they can't seem to interpret the BuyBull same way

This leaves some possibilities

1 Holy spirit lies to many people and tells the truth to a few

2 a few have relationship with the holy spirit

3 None of them have any relationship with the holy spirit, they are just using their brain to make stuff up and interpret it based on emotion

4 The BuyBull is a sham which they try to defend

number 2 is correct, not all who claim to be Christians are, such as the sect that call themselves Jehovah's witnesses
you can learn the truth about them Here if you want to.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2016
Jozzy4:

next time , you will relax and comprehend the . the Op has proved with the scriptures that the one God is the Father of all , the question is : is Jesus the Father of all ?

ha ha it's funny how false jw's falsely accuse of what is true about themselves

yes He is false jw, I explained it in my post to solite and emusan and other Christians reading,
it's not for false jw's who are not interested in the truth, and I know that you and other false jw's
could not possibly be able to comprehend it with the spirit that's in you,
false jw isn't interested in the truth which goes against their satanic doctrines.

https://www.nairaland.com/3084290/debunking-trinity-logic/1#47712240

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 21, 2016
Jozzy4:

lack of comprehension, is Jesus the Father of All ? answer that!!!!
Jesus is my father, is he not your father?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2016
solite3:
Jesus is my father, is him not your father?

Jesus is the Father of all because
He made all, nothing was made that He didn't make

ofcourse Jesus and the Father are two diffrent persons
but as we know, the one God
and as God He can be called Father as Isaiah for one called Him smiley

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Seun(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Understanding why the trinity doctrine was created, it seems pointless to argue about whether it makes sense. It wasn't meant to make sense. It was meant to harmonize two clearly incompatible things - the Jewish doctrine of one God, and Christians' worship of Jesus, and it succeeded.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Seun:
Understanding why the trinity doctrine was created, it seems pointless to argue about whether it makes sense. It wasn't meant to make sense. It was meant to harmonize two clearly incompatible things - the Jewish doctrine of one God, and Christians' worship of Jesus, and it succeeded.

I don't follow a trinity doctrine, but I agree with many things trinitarians say here,
I haven't read up on it or on any doctrines, my beliefs come from reading the Bible,
which is where true doctrine comes from

the sect called Jehovah's Witnesses got their doctrine from men,
and then wrote their corrupted book (bible) accordingly

I believe the Bible when it shows that God and the Word is God

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God the Word became flesh and dwelt among us

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Seun:

Some close to Him needed no excuse to worship Him,
just a few examples

the Magi bringing gifts worshipped Him

Mat 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts;

some of the women on their way to tell the disciples that Jesus was resurrected met Jesus and worshipped Him

Mat 28:9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Thomas worshipped Him saying "my Lord and my God"

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

There is only one God, He is God and the Word John 1:1
there are many verses showing jesus to be God which I have posted in diffrent threads

by the way the sect that call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses believe in two god's
a mighty god (Jesus)
and an almighty god (Father)
now that is wrong doctrine and not Christian.

Yes God the Word became man, with God being His Father

Jesus prayed - talked to Father and vice versa

worshipping God and the Word who is also the one God, is not worshipping more than one god

God and the Word being God is not devious doctrine but scriptual.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by udatso: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
johnw74:

Isaiah 9 was a prophesy that HE WILL BE called The Everlasting Father. Is there any record of Jesus been called that in the Bible?
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Barristter07: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
johnw74

johnw74:

You said Jesus is THE FATHER of all. only for you to later say " Jesus and THE FATHER are two different persons "

can you now see that you are saying NON sense ?

if Jesus is the Father of All as you claim , why is he never addressed as " OUR FATHER " ?

the person addressed as " Our Father " is clearly the father of everyone including Jesus .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / T.B Joshua Prophecy: President Mugabe Dying In Singapore Hospital / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.