Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Debunking The Trinity Logic - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debunking The Trinity Logic (22519 Views)

The Trinity And Identity Of God / Who Invented The Trinity? / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

lies!, pls show where you had copied and pasted the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.

dolphinheart:

lies!, pls show where you had copied and pasted the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.

dolphinheart:

dolphinheart:

dolphinheart:

lie lie dolphinheart

all of them quotes are from some of your posts on just the one page, the last page, ha ha smiley
More on that

See how you love to lie, I posted the greek text and it's source twice for you, that's more than enough

look what you have been reduced to
repeating the same lies over and over again, even posting your same posts over and over again

Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

Ecc 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:32am On Aug 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

HOPE YOU NOTICED THEY CAN NEVER TOUCH OR EXPLAIN THE SCRIPTURES QUOTED ABOVE.

THEY CAN ONLY RESORT TO CUTTING THOSE SCRIPTURES OFF WHEN RESPONDING

lie lie dolphinheart

The scriptures are good, it's your wrong explanation of them which is bad
and not worth responding to
but you love to lie
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 12:56am On Aug 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

kindly post the full, unedited text of that post for anyone interested to see!

dolphinheart:

kindly post the full, unedited text of that post for anyone interested to see!

dolphinheart:

pls kindly post the full , unedited texts of that post for anyone interested to see

lie lie dolphinheart

those also are from just the one page, the last page

you keep repeating your lies of words sentences and whole posts

God said a fool is known by his many words
such a person also has divers vanities (emptyness and vainities)

a fool speaks many words, and is empty and vain

Ecc 5:3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

Ecc 5:7 For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.

Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Barnes Commentary on: Matthew 28:19 (a good read)

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

In the name ... - This phrase does not mean, here, “by the authority” of the Father, etc. To be baptized in the name of the Father, etc., is the same as to be baptized “unto” the Father; as to believe on the “name” of Christ is the same as to believe “on Christ,” Joh_1:12; Joh_2:23; Joh_3:18; 1Co_1:13. To be baptized “unto” anyone is publicly to receive and adopt him as a religious teacher or lawgiver; to receive his system of religion. Thus, the Jews were baptized “unto Moses,” 1Co_10:2. That is, they received the system that he taught; they acknowledged him as their lawgiver and teacher. So Paul asks 1Co_1:13, “Were ye baptized in the name of Paul?” - that is, Were you devoted to Paul by this rite? Did you bind yourselves to “him,” and give yourselves away to “him,” or to God? So to be baptized in the name of the Father, or unto the Father, means publicly, by a significant rite, to receive his system of religion; to bind the soul to obey his laws; to be devoted to him; to receive, as the guide and comforter of the life, his instructions, and to trust to his promises. To be baptized unto the Son, in like manner, is to receive him as the Messiah - our Prophet, Priest, and King - to submit to his laws, and to receive him as a Saviour. To be baptized unto the Holy Spirit is to receive him publicly as the Sanctifier, Comforter, and Guide of the soul. The meaning, then, may be thus expressed: Baptizing them unto the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit by a solemn profession of the only true religion, and by a solemn consecration to the service of the sacred Trinity.
The union of these three names in the form of baptism proves that the Son and Holy Spirit are equal with the Father. Nothing would be more absurd or blasphemous than to unite the name of a creature - a man or an angel - with the name of the ever-living God in this solemn rite. If Jesus was a mere man or an angel, as is held by many who deny his divinity, and if the Holy Spirit was a mere “attribute” of God, then it would have been the height of absurdity to use a form like this, or to direct the apostles to baptize people under them. How absurd would be the direction - nay, how blasphemous - to have said, “Baptize them unto God, and unto Paul, and unto the “wisdom or power” of God!” Can we believe that our Saviour would have given a direction so absurd as this? Yet, unless he himself is divine, and the Holy Spirit is divine, Jesus gave a direction substantially the same as this. The form of baptism, therefore, has been always regarded as an unbreakable argument for the doctrine of the Trinity, or that the Son and Holy Spirit are equal with the Father.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:19am On Aug 29, 2016
plappville:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Christians believe in one God, He is sometimes referred to as almighty God, and sometimes as mighty God

however false jw believes in two god's, a almighty god (Father), and a mighty god (Son)
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 5:51am On Aug 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

show me verses that identifies Jesus as
1. The almighty God
2. The most high
3, the supreme being
4. the highest

Ha ha see how you twist - lie all the time,
I say I will show you scriptures showing that Jesus is God,
and you twist and lie saying:

1. The almighty God
2. The most high
3, the supreme being
4. the highest

in other words you don't want to see Bible verses showing that Jesus is God
such a deceiver

johnw74:

You haven't posted one verse showing that Jesus Christ is not God.
If you wan't to see many Bible verses that clearly show the Word Jesus Christ is God, just ask.

However #1
Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

The one like unto the Son of man is the angel of the Lord, the angel of Jesus, representing and speaking for Jesus saying He is the Alpha and omega, John added "the Almighty"

#3 Jesus is also referred to many times as "kurios" in the Greek which means "supreme in authority - God"

G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748

here is just one: Luk 24:3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord (kurios) Jesus.

Here are some more Bible verses, some showing that Jesus is God
and some saying directly that Jesus is God:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Jesus raised His body, only God can raise a body:
Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, [Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up].
Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

God forgives sins, we can forgive people their sins against us, but we cannot forgive people their other sins:

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, [Son, thy sins be forgiven thee].

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Jehovah
Psa 89:9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
Jesus
Mar 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
^^^
our Saviour is God - Jesus Christ

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and [size=14pt]we[/size] will come unto him, and make [size=14pt]our[/size] abode with him.
^^^
The Holy Spirit is God, God is God and the word
The Father and the Son (Holy Spirit - God) make their abode with Christians.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Holy Ghost is God:
Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
^^^
lying to the Holy Ghost is lying unto God.

1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Joh 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
^^^
the glory of God did lighten it
the Lamb is the lighy thereof

There are many verses showing and saying that Jesus is God, as Christians can see, those are just some.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2016
author=dolphinheart post=48883553]

fact: you have not countered my post with the bible!
its a waste of time to do so

[s][/s]
Col 1:16because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.
@cancelled "other" was obviously added by new world translation to alter the original meaning.
Such action is condemned by God.
Still you didn't answer my question because it exposes you.

]Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
[s]God created jesus and used jesus to create all other things , read[/s] proverbs 8:22-30
@ cancelled, it baffles me that while you refused to answer my question, you went ahead to create a false theory from a totally different issue.

Your theory states that Jesus was created, but let's check the scripture if it is true.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
This verse has already put it straight that nothing was created without the word.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

]Pr 8:30 Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time;
this verse says nothing of Christ been created.

no , for jesus has identified the father as the only one that is the true God, unless you want to claim that jesus is the father, is jesus the same person as the father?
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
if you are sincere, I expand to you Jesus words.
You know that
Son of Man=Man
Son of lion= Lion
Son of God=God

Anything outside this is totally false.

all things are created by God through jesus Christ
this is a direct contradiction of your theory that says Christ was created.
You are correct on this one, for if all things are created by God through Christ then Christ is not among those things created by God.

Also see,
Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which fromgive a thorough witness that [color=red] this is the one decreed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.
Ac 17:31Because he has set a day on which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has provided a guarantee to all men by resurrecting him from the dead.”
2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has practiced while in the body, whether good or bad.[/b]

hope this answers your question, God has appointed jesus Christ to do the judging, giving him authority and power, but jesus judges based on what he has been taught by the father!
Joh 5:30I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me.[/quote] you are correct to say that Jesus is the one to judge the world but let's see what the old testament says

Psalms 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

This verse shows that it is God that is coming to judge.

Psalms 50:6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

From this verse it is clear that God is the who will judge the world by himself.

If the bible has said "God is Judge" it could had been interpreted as God giving his authority to somebody to excercise his judgement
This proves that Jesus is God.

God, the father, the almighty God, jehovah has all authority and he gives it to whoever he pleases to carry out his work and will.
I beg your pardon, Jehovah cannot give all his authority to someone else.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

It was given to jesus:
[b]Mt 28:18Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.
Joh 17:2 just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him.
eph 1:19and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength,
Eph 1:20, 21which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,21far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named, not only in this system of things but also in that to come.
Php 2:9For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
1Pe 3:22He is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers color=red]were made subject to him[/color][/b]

you can read this also
Lu 4:6Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
Joh 19:11Jesus answered him: “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been granted to you from above. This is why the man who handed me over to you has greater sin.”
Jude 25to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, might, and authority for all past eternity and now and into all eternity. Amen.[/b]

Like the authority given to his disciples , the authority given to jesus was for a purpose, it does not make jesus equal to the one who gave him the authority.
[b]1Co 15:24Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing.
1Co 15:27For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him
1Co 15:28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone

Heb 2:8All things you subjected under his feet.” By subjecting all things to him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Now, though, we do not yet see all things in subjection to him.

I ask you a simple question.
The summary is that Jesus has all authority both in heaven and on earth.
[
s]
[s]not only one person is called the mighty god.[[/s]/s]
This does not mean that the mighty God is made up of multiple persons.
how many people were called "the mighty God" pls show me don't ignore it.
Mind you, the article "the tells you that there is only one of such.

but only one person is called, has identified himself as the almighty God!
Answer my question first, I didn't ask you about Almighty God.

[
b]Ge 17:1When Aʹbram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Aʹbram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless.[/b]

I should say both, but it will be confusing.
If you put your faith in Christ, you are putting your faith in the one who sent him.
All the things you heard from jesus are from his father, and believing the things jesus said leads to evaluating life.
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,(1) the only true God, and (2)the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
you can't put faith in one and not put fAith in the other.

nop

yes No man can serve two masters.
@ bold yes it is confusing and impossible to put your faith on two master. If Jesus was not God he could have just said believe me instead of believe in me. Don't you think this was the reason the people wanted to stone him?
Because Jesus is God that is why putting your faith in him means putting your faith in God.

Re 17:14These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”

note: pls notice that I answered aLl your questions, so please answer mine when you respond.
If you have issues with any scripture and explanation I posted, pls tell us your own view of the scriptures I posted.
cutting off part of my post will not be accepted
I
So Jesus is the Lord of lords and King of kings but this title belongs to God.
If Jesus is not God then this will be a contradiction to Jehovah's words that says he does not give his glory to another.
Story your bible more, this argument is baseless and needless.
I will answer your questions pls put them in other and gradually.
Shallom
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

all of them quotes are from some of your posts on just the one page, the last page, ha ha smiley
More on that

See how you love to lie, I posted the greek text and it's source twice for you, that's more than enough
You did not quote the Greek text of Matthew 22:44.
below are several texts and their names included:

[b]Nestle GNT 1904
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Westcott and Hort 1881
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Westcott and Hort / [NA27 variants]
Εἶπεν Κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου;

RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
Εἴπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου, Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
εἶπεν ὁ Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου, κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Tischendorf 8th Edition
εἶπεν κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποκάτω τῶν ποδῶν σου.

Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
Εἶπεν ὁ Κύριος τῷ Κυρίῳ μου, Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου, ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου;

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου[/b]

I even went as far as to show you the words of the testus Receptus that the kjv used, but you refused to understand and accept.

Εἶπεν ὁ κύριος τῷ κυρίῳ μου· Κάθου ἐκ δεξιῶν μου ἕως ἂν θῶ
τοὺς ἐχθρούς σου ὑποπόδιον τῶν ποδῶν σου

source: textus-receptus.com/wiki/Matthew_22:44

Textus Receptus (Scrivener 1894)
ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου καθου εκ δεξιων μου εως αν θω τους εχθρους σου υποποδιον των ποδων σου

Textus Receptus (Stephanus 1550)
ειπεν ο κυριος τω κυριω μου καθου εκ δεξιων μου εως αν θω τους εχθρους σου υποποδιον των ποδων σου

source: www.textusreceptusbibles.com/Interlinear/40022044

Please tell me , are all these texts wrong? can you not see them?

look what you have been reduced to
repeating the same lies over and over again, even posting your same posts over and over again

truth is constant, will not change it customers you don't accept it.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
johnw74:

lie lie dolphinheart

The scriptures are good, it's your wrong explanation of them which is bad
and not worth responding to
but you love to lie

you don't like my explanation, and it prevents you from giving your own explanation of those scriptures , interesting!
my statement is still correct:

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by agwom(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Poverty can not stop you from singing praises to the lord your God..

watch this video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ude9DaBbEw
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Your ways are manifest, you will continue to cut off issues you can't handle when responding. you prefer to only respond on mundane matters , attacking personalities rather than responding to facts and points given!

MY FULL POST THEY COULD NOT RESPOND TO :
dolphinheart
some believe jesus and the father are same person!

1." only true God" is not a title , jesus is telling you that the father is the only one that is the True God
2. no where in the scriptures is jesus refered to as the true God.
3. "The word was with God", in other words, the word was with the true God, how can one person be with another person and still be that same person. The word was with God(one person, not group of person), the word was with the true God, the word is not the true God.
4. jesus use of the word "only" when identifying the father as true God has put payed to any attempt to add any other person to the true God!

Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
jesus continued the statement with "and the one whom you sent". jesus fully indicates that he is not the true God as he(jesus) is the one who the true God sent!
no verse says the true God sent the or a true God.

even the apostles confirmed it when jesus asked them who he is :
Mt 16:15He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?”
Mt 16:16Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Simon Peter did not say you are God!

[b]Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.
1Jo 4:15Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God.

The verses showing that the Father is greater than the Son are not saying the Son is not God,
my Father is greater than I, but I am still human as he is.
how is your father greater than you?
you father is human, you are human, are you the same human? no ,you are two different humans with different physical and mental capabilities. your logic just destroyed the trinity!

father is the sons God, shows that jesus has a God!, the almighty God does have someone superior to him!

it shows that jesus is not the supreme being as he has a God. you statement "God is the father of the Lord jesus christ" perfectly tells you who our God is , he is the father of jesus Christ , we don't have a multiple persons God.

Joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”
jesus did not call himself our God, he was ascending to someone else who he identified as our God!

show me verses that identifies jesus as
1. The almighty God
2. The most high
3, the supreme being
4. the highest

johnw74:

Ha ha see how you twist - lie all the time,
I say I will show you scriptures showing that Jesus is God,
and you twist and lie saying:

1. The almighty God
2. The most high
3, the supreme being
4. the highest

in other words you don't want to see Bible verses showing that Jesus is God
such a deceiver
you are free to show scriptures of your choice, I believe Im free to ask you to show scriptures of my choice.

However #1
Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

English Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

rev 1: 8 is referring to Jehovah, the almighty God, the one some translators changed his name to "Lord God", it is not referring to jesus .
Rev 1:1 shows us the one who gave the revelation to jesus , jesus did not give himself the revelation, neither did God give himself the revelation. God gave jesus the revelation showing that God is not jesus!
The one who is and who was and who is to come is mentioned in verse 4 to 6, the verses shows that he is not jesus.
you have failed in your attempt to link jesus to the almighty God. only Jehovah is the almighty God.
King James Version
Jer 10:10But the LORD{jehovah} is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

The one like unto the Son of man is the angel of the Lord, the angel of Jesus, representing and speaking for Jesus saying He is the Alpha and omega, John added "the Almighty"
You had to alter the scriptures to come up with these statements
verse 11 reads:
New International Version
which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

English Standard Version
saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

New American Standard Bible
saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."

the words, "alpha and omega, first and the last" are not in that verse, they are additions by trinitarians. bet your next move will be to condemn those translations rather than investigate the truth.

#3 Jesus is also referred to many times as "kurios" in the Greek which means "supreme in authority - God"

G2962

κύριος
kurios
koo'-ree-os
From κῦρος kuros (supremacy); supreme in authority, that is, (as noun) controller; by implication Mr. (as a respectful title): - God, Lord, master, Sir.
Total KJV occurrences: 748
so many words that you had to erase before the word "God" could join "supreme in authority, typical!.
Kurios is used for other humans too, and it does not mean they are God, like the scholars rightly said, it is a title, giving to one who is supreme in authority!

some will like to include God into the definition of "kurios", to satisfy their religious beliefs, but that is not what the scholars say :
The Greek word "κύριος" is transliterated to "kyrios" or "kurios", below is how it is being defined.

kurios: lord, master
Original Word: κύριος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: kurios
Phonetic Spelling: (koo'-ree-os)
Short Definition: lord, Lord, master, sir
Definition: lord, master, sir; the Lord.

HELPS Word-studies
2962 kýrios – properly, a person exercising
absolute ownership rights ; lord ( Lord ).
[In the papyri, 2962 ( kýrios ) likewise denotes an
owner ( master) exercising full rights.]

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
[color=red]lord, master

NASB Translation
lord (10), Lord (626), Lord of lords (2), Lord's (12), lords (1), master (38), master's (3), masters (cool, masters' (1), owner (6), owners (1), sir (11), sirs (1).

source: biblehub.com/greek/2962.htm

here is just one: Luk 24:3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord (kurios) Jesus.
Here are some more Bible verses, some showing that Jesus is God
and some saying directly that Jesus is God:
the word cannot be with God and still be that same God he was with!
almighty God does not have a beginning!

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Jesus is a God, he is not almighty God , he told us the father is our God, jesus is not the father!
[b]joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.[/color]
there are many God's, but we have only one God who is the father, the almighty, the only true God, JEHOVAH!, jesus is not any of the above, the above is also his own God!

Mal 2:10 “Do we not all have one father? Was it not one God who created us?So why do we deal treacherously with one another, profaning the covenant of our forefathers?

Mt 23:9Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.[/b]
johnw74, how many persons do you have as fathers in heaven? 1,2 or 3?

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
in other words , the first Emmanuel in Isaiahs prophecy was also God right? continue!

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Ac 20:28Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son.
1Jo 1:7However, if we are walking in the light as he himself is in the light, we do have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

read : onlytruegod.org/defense/acts20.28.htm
Darby Bible Translation
Take heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock, wherein the Holy Spirit has set you as overseers, to shepherd the assembly of God, which he has purchased with the blood of his own.
NET Bible
Watch out for yourselves and for all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God that he obtained with the blood of his own Son.

Jesus raised His body, only God can raise a body:
Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, [Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up].
Joh 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
you mean jesus resurrected himself ? that's not what the scriptures teaches!
Ac 5:30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.
Ac 2:32 God resurrected this Jesus, and of this we are all witnesses.
Ac 3:15whereas you killed the Chief Agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses.
Ac 2:24 But God resurrected him by releasing him from the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held fast by it.
Ac 5:30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom you killed, hanging him on a stake.

the one who was resurrected and the one who did the resurrection are not the same person.

God forgives sins, we can forgive people their sins against us, but we cannot forgive people their other sins:

Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, [Son, thy sins be forgiven thee].
Jesus has been granted authority to judge by the father, therefore he can forgive sins.
Joh 20:22After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.
Joh 20:23 If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.”

an exclamation made by Thomas. earlier he must have heard what jesus had told Peter when Peter said jesus is the son of the living God, and definitely he must have been told what jesus told Mary about who their father and God is. at no time did jesus tell his disciples that he is their God!

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
the very next verse says :
Heb 1:9You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”
jesus being a God, still has someone superior to him , the one who anointed him above his fellows.
Isa 61:1The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners,
no wonder the preceeding verse 1 and 2 says :
Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

Jehovah
Psa 89:9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
Jesus
Mar 4:39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
Joh 5:19Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.
Joh 5:20 For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
^^^
our Saviour is God - Jesus Christ
comprehension issues, God shed the holy spirit abundantly on us through jesus christ , not that jesus is God our savior!. hope you remember who jesus is going to request the holy spirit from? from the father!, with that you should know who controls the holy spirit and who gave it to us!

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and [size=14pt]we[/size] will come unto him, and make [size=14pt]our[/size] abode with him.[/quote]
yep, read this for better understanding:
[b]john 15:10If you observe my commandments, you will remain in my love, [/color]just as I have observed the commandments of the Father and remain in his love.[/color]
1Jo 2:24As for you, what you have heard from the beginning must remain in you. If what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in union with the Son and in union with the Father.

^^^
The Holy Spirit is God, God is God and the word
The Father and the Son (Holy Spirit - God) make their abode with Christians.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and [b]the Word was God

Holy Ghost is God:
Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Act 5:4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
the hOly spirit comes from God, was poured on the disciples by the father through jesus!

^^^
lying to the Holy Ghost is lying unto God.
yes

1Jn 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Joh 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
^^^
the glory of God did lighten it
the Lamb is the lighy thereof

There are many verses showing and saying that Jesus is God, as Christians can see, those are just some.
Jas 1:17Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows.
isa 49:6And he said: “It is not enough that you are my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob And to bring back those who were preserved of Israel. I have also given you as a light of nations, So that my salvation may reach the ends of the earth.”

As seen from my explanations and scriptures I quoted, none of those verses ever said jesus is almighty God, the God we worship , that jesus said is our God , that the disciples identified as our God is Jehovah, the father, the almighty God!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
solite3:
author=dolphinheart post=48883553]

its a waste of time to do so

[s][/s]
@cancelled "other" was obviously added by new world translation to alter the original meaning.
Such action is condemned by God.
Still you didn't answer my question because it exposes you.

@ cancelled, it baffles me that while you refused to answer my question, you went ahead to create a false theory from a totally different issue.

Your theory states that Jesus was created, but let's check the scripture if it is true.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
This verse has already put it straight that nothing was created without the word.

Colossians 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

this verse says nothing of Christ been created.

if you are sincere, I expand to you Jesus words.
You know that
Son of Man=Man
Son of lion= Lion
Son of God=God

Anything outside this is totally false.

this is a direct contradiction of your theory that says Christ was created.
You are correct on this one, for if all things are created by God through Christ then Christ is not among those things created by God.

Also see,
Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which fromgive a thorough witness that [color=red] this is the one decreed by God to be judge of the living and the dead.
Ac 17:31Because he has set a day on which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has provided a guarantee to all men by resurrecting him from the dead.”
2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has practiced while in the body, whether good or bad.[/b]

hope this answers your question, God has appointed jesus Christ to do the judging, giving him authority and power, but jesus judges based on what he has been taught by the father!
Joh 5:30I cannot do a single thing of my own initiative. Just as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is righteous because I seek, not my own will, but the will of him who sent me. you are correct to say that Jesus is the one to judge the world but let's see what the old testament says

Psalms 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

This verse shows that it is God that is coming to judge.

Psalms 50:6 And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.

From this verse it is clear that God is the who will judge the world by himself.

If the bible has said "God is Judge" it could had been interpreted as God giving his authority to somebody to excercise his judgement
This proves that Jesus is God.

God, the father, the almighty God, jehovah has all authority and he gives it to whoever he pleases to carry out his work and will. I beg your pardon, Jehovah cannot give all his authority to someone else.

Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

It was given to jesus:
[b]Mt 28:18Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.
Joh 17:2 just as you have given him authority over all flesh, so that he may give everlasting life to all those whom you have given to him.
eph 1:19and how surpassing the greatness of his power is toward us believers. It is according to the operation of the mightiness of his strength,
Eph 1:20, 21which he exercised toward Christ when he raised him up from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,21far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is named, not only in this system of things but also in that to come.
Php 2:9For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,
1Pe 3:22He is at God’s right hand, for he went to heaven, and angels and authorities and powers color=red]were made subject to him[/color][/b]

you can read this also
Lu 4:6Then the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and their glory, because it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.
Joh 19:11Jesus answered him: “You would have no authority over me at all unless it had been granted to you from above. This is why the man who handed me over to you has greater sin.”
Jude 25to the only God our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, might, and authority for all past eternity and now and into all eternity. Amen.[/b]

Like the authority given to his disciples , the authority given to jesus was for a purpose, it does not make jesus equal to the one who gave him the authority.
[b]1Co 15:24Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25For he must rule as king until God has put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothing.
1Co 15:27For God “subjected all things under his feet.” But when he says that ‘all things have been subjected,’ it is evident that this does not include the One who subjected all things to him
1Co 15:28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone

Heb 2:8All things you subjected under his feet.” By subjecting all things to him, God left nothing that is not subject to him. Now, though, we do not yet see all things in subjection to him.

I ask you a simple question.
The summary is that Jesus has all authority both in heaven and on earth.
[s]
[s]not only one person is called the mighty god.[[/s]/s]
This does not mean that the mighty God is made up of multiple persons. how many people were called "the mighty God" pls show me don't ignore it.
Mind you, the article "the tells you that there is only one of such.

but only one person is called, has identified himself as the almighty God!
Answer my question first, I didn't ask you about Almighty God.

Ge 17:1When Aʹbram was 99 years old, Jehovah appeared to Aʹbram and said to him: “I am God Almighty. Walk before me and prove yourself faultless.

I should say both, but it will be confusing.
If you put your faith in Christ, you are putting your faith in the one who sent him.
All the things you heard from jesus are from his father, and believing the things jesus said leads to evaluating life.
Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you,(1) the only true God, and (2)the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
you can't put faith in one and not put fAith in the other.

nop

yes No man can serve two masters.
@ bold yes it is confusing and impossible to put your faith on two master. If Jesus was not God he could have just said believe me instead of believe in me. Don't you think this was the reason the people wanted to stone him?
Because Jesus is God that is why putting your faith in him means putting your faith in God.

Re 17:14These will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.”

note: pls notice that I answered aLl your questions, so please answer mine when you respond.
If you have issues with any scripture and explanation I posted, pls tell us your own view of the scriptures I posted.
cutting off part of my post will not be accepted
I So Jesus is the Lord of lords and King of kings but this title belongs to God.
If Jesus is not God then this will be a contradiction to Jehovah's words that says he does not give his glory to another.
Story your bible more, this argument is baseless and needless.
I will answer your questions pls put them in other and gradually.
Shallom

ill respond to your post, but pls, answer my question , at least I answered all your questions , even if you feel some are not answered the way you want them, that does not stop you from answering mine, or does it?

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

ill respond to your post, but pls, answer my question , at least I answered all your questions , even if you feel some are not answered the way you want them, that does not stop you from answering mine, or does it?
I don't teliguide people in answering questions.

Your own words fully proved that Jesus is God, you are living in denial ( I don't mean to serve offensive but that's the truth)

I still need to further shock you,

Look at these verses,
Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

1:11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

These verse was drawn from psalm 102 which is referring to Jehovah himself.

Psa 102:24 I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

102:26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

102:27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

David was referring to Jesus as my God from what the writer of Hebrews is saying.
That means Jesus is Jehovah God.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:03am On Aug 30, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

the same old repeating the same lies over and over again with confusion
and lies and many words

you false jw dolphinheart have no understanding of the Bible and add to and change not just one but every verse that goes against your satanic doctrines
I know you will have your reward

false jw dolph, an example of your trying to explain away what scripture clearly says:

dolphinheart
an exclamation made by Thomas. earlier he must have heard what Jesus had told Peter when Peter said Jesus is the son of the living God, and definitely he must have been told what Jesus told Mary about who their father and God is. at no time did Jesus tell his disciples that he is their God!

such a weak and ridiculous attempt to try and have the verse mean other than what it clearly says
Thomas when he felt the hole in Jesus hands and side had the realisation that He truly is Lord and God
he did not curse and blaspheme saying, "my Lord and my God"
he had the realisation that Jesus was truly his Lord and God
and Jesus didn't answer and say no I am not
He said: Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed
Jesus affirmed to Thomas that He is indeed his Lord and God

Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Believed what: of what is spoken about, that Jesus is Lord and God of course

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:05am On Aug 30, 2016
[size=14pt]John 20:28--"Thomas answered and said to Him, 'My Lord and my God!'"[/size]

In the Greek in John 20:28 Thomas said to Jesus, "ho kurios mou, kai ho theos mou," "The Lord of me, and the God of me." If Jesus was not God, but "a" god, then shouldn't Jesus have corrected Thomas? Shouldn't Jesus have said, "No,Thomas, I am not the God. I am a god."? But Jesus did not. To do so would have been ludicrous. Nevertheless, the Jehovah's Witness will say that Thomas was so stunned by Jesus' appearance that he swore. This is ridiculous because it means that Thomas, a devout man of God, swore in front of Jesus and used the Lord's name in vain in violation of Exodus 20:7. This is hardly the case since we find no New Testament equivalent of a disciple of Christ using God's name in vain.

In conclusion, John 1:1 is best translated without the "a" inserted into the text. "The Word was God" is the best translation. This way, we do not run into the danger of polytheism with Jesus being "a god." We do not have Thomas the disciple swearing and using God's name in vain; and, we do not have the problem of Jesus being a "mighty god" and yet not the God--even though God Himself is called the Mighty God (Jeremiah 32:18; Isaiah 10:21).

Read here towards the bottom of the page

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2016
lie lie dolphinheart

Psa_31:6 I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the LORD.
Psa_31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.
Psa_52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
Psa_59:12 For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
Psa_109:2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
^^^
Just like the mouths of David's wicked and deceitful enemies were lying against him
your mouth false jw dolphinheart is against God, even changing what He has said

Psa_119:163 I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.
Psa_120:2 Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue.

Pro_6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro_10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.
Pro_12:19 The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Pro_12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
Pro_13:5 A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.
Pro_17:7 Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.
Pro_21:6 The getting of treasures by a lying tongue is a vanity tossed to and fro of them that seek death.
Pro_26:28 A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it; and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 1:24am On Aug 30, 2016
dolphinheart:

1. The almighty God
2. The most high
3, the supreme being
4. the highest

Jesus is Jehovah:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704758_verse22_giff1affdaf132c2b0820981af68b6147d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704760_jesusisjehovah_gifc481fd19266bbfb832bf8799776cc213
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 3:53am On Aug 30, 2016
dolphinheart:

you don't like my explanation, and it prevents you from giving your own explanation of those scriptures , interesting!
my statement is still correct:

false jw dolphinheart

How you love to lie again and again

some spend time replying to your non knowledge of the truth,
you being a false prophet and lie lie etc,
but to me that's a waste of time, I do like to show you up in some of your lies though

Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Jer 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.
Jer 29:9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: [u]I have not sent them, saith the LORD[/b].

Jesus talking about false jw along with others:

Mat_7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Mat_24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat_24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mar_13:22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
2Pe_2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
^^
that's fits jw false prophets to a T, false prophets, false teachers, damnable heresies, denying the Lord, their destruction will be swift

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
^^^
many jw false prophets with a lying false prophecy spirit have gone out into the world

@blue, You are slow to grasp anything, truly I'm not interisted in giving satans disciples any truth,
when I do it's to please me, and for the benefit of Christians
Ha, there is very little correct from you
but you do love to lie

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 5:19am On Aug 30, 2016
solite3:
yes Jesus is still a man till date.
He is both man and God.
That is why he is the mediator between man and God.
He is a priest, spirits cannot be priests.

A man till date? Do you mean he is still in the Flesh right in Heaven? Since you said spirit cannot be priest. Please throw more light. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 5:38am On Aug 30, 2016
johnw74:

Christians believe in one God, He is sometimes referred to as almighty God, and sometimes as mighty God

however false jw believes in two god's, a almighty god (Father), and a mighty god (Son)

You have been spreading your own doctrine in the whole place. Yet calling @Dolphineheart lie lie. What makes you think you are correct and he is wrong? I could call you same name you call him how will you now feel if i say @johnw74 lie lie? undecided please stop caling him lie lie. He is only presenting you scriptures to bavk his claims that God is God and that Jesus is not the fatger almighty. And i believe that is what the bible teaches. The bible never teach us that God has one body with three head or three body with one big Head. Jesus told us he has a God. And that His God is our God. He has a Father who is also our Father. He never said I Jesus. I am the Father. I pray to myself. We should keep the doctrine of the trinity aside and save what the Apostles preserve for us. God is one not two or three.

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by adelee777: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2016
solite3:
yes Jesus is still a man till date.
He is both man and God.
That is why he is the mediator between man and God.
He is a priest, spirits cannot be priests.
Em...bro, r u sayin God Almighty is a man n God now? Or, Jesus is mediator between man n God, n still d same God? Can't find dis in d scripture. Jesus called God ''my God'', meaning there is somebody superior to him. Dis is scriptural. All these spinning doesn't change dat.

2 Likes

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by johnw74: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:

You have been spreading your own doctrine in the whole place. Yet calling @Dolphineheart lie lie. What makes you think you are correct and he is wrong? I could call you same name you call him how will you now feel if i say @johnw74 lie lie?

I call dolphinheart lie lie because he clearly is a habitual liar

plappville:

undecided please stop caling him lie lie. He is only presenting you scriptures to bavk his claims that God is God and that Jesus is not the fatger almighty. And i believe that is what the bible teaches.

well you got that right, the Son is not the Father

plappville:

The bible never teach us that God has one body with three head or three body with one big Head.

good you got something else right
the jw website has a picture of a god with three heads though, if you want to believe their version of trinity

three bodies with one big head, goodness, no, the Bible doesn't teach that

plappville:

Jesus told us he has a God. And that His God is our God. He has a Father who is also our Father.

yes that's the truth

plappville:

He never said I Jesus. I am the Father. I pray to myself. We should keep the doctrine of the trinity aside and save what the Apostles preserve for us. God is one not two or three.

no He never did, you also got that right

If you are not a false jw, you are very similar

and if you don't know that misrepresentation of something is lying
then perhaps have someone explain it to you
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:

A man till date? Do you mean he is still in the Flesh right in Heaven? Since you said spirit cannot be priest. Please throw more light. Thanks.
hello plappville, yes Jesus is still a man till date.

Consider these verse,
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This verse reveals that Jesus is a man,
Jesus himself said he possess flesh and bones.
Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus also described himself as the root and offspring of David which would have been invalid if Jesus no longer possess the flesh and God's promise to establish the lineage of David forever would have been broken.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

How was Jesus the offspring of David

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

God will establish the seed of David forever

2 Samuel 22:51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to[b] his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore[/b].

Psalms 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, [/b]and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

Psalms 89:29 [b] His seed also will I make to endure for ever
, and his throne as the days of heaven.

Psalms 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

I will speak of priesthood latter, my battery is down now.

Peace.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2016
adelee777:

Em...bro, r u sayin God Almighty is a man n God now? Or, Jesus is mediator between man n God, n still d same God? Can't find dis in d scripture. Jesus called God ''my God'', meaning there is somebody superior to him. Dis is scriptural. All these spinning doesn't change dat.
you need the spirit of Christ to teach you all things, God willing, I will speak on the reason Jesus refers to God as my God.

Your opinion doesn't change the scripture.
Shallom
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello John, if dolphinheart keep on denying the truth just let him continue, I believe he has realised the truth but just trying to cover up as he continues to read the bible he will realise what we have wrote, nice work but focus in those who are want the light of God's word.
Shallom

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2016
solite3:
I don't teliguide people in answering questions.

Your own words fully proved that Jesus is God, you are living in denial ( I don't mean to serve offensive but that's the truth)

I still need to further shock you,

Look at these verses,
Hebrews 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

1:11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

These verse was drawn from psalm 102 which is referring to Jehovah himself.

Psa 102:24 I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

102:26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

102:27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

David was referring to Jesus as my God from what the writer of Hebrews is saying.
That means Jesus is Jehovah God.

you asked me to be sincere and and answer your questions, I did!, but you refuse to be sincere and answer mine. pls answer the question so I can respond to that post

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by goodnews201668: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:

You have been spreading your own doctrine in the whole place. Yet calling @Dolphineheart lie lie. What makes you think you are correct and he is wrong? I could call you same name you call him how will you now feel if i say @johnw74 lie lie? undecided please stop caling him lie lie. He is only presenting you scriptures to bavk his claims that God is God and that Jesus is not the fatger almighty. And i believe that is what the bible teaches. The bible never teach us that God has one body with three head or three body with one big Head. Jesus told us he has a God. And that His God is our God. He has a Father who is also our Father. He never said I Jesus. I am the Father. I pray to myself. We should keep the doctrine of the trinity aside and save what the Apostles preserve for us. God is one not two or three.

The fellow has always been displaying immaturity, I wonder the type of person he is.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
dolphinheart:
you asked me to be sincere and and answer your questions, I did!, but you refuse to be sincere and answer mine. pls answer the question so I can respond to that post
I believe if you have been following John's post and mine carefully, question as to the identity of Christ would have been answered.

I believe by now you should have understood clearly the deity of Christ. That Jesus is Jehovah is clearly scriptural.

Dolphinheart you can put your questions one after the other.
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
dolphinheart:
I believe if you have been following John's post and mine carefully, question as to the identity of Christ would have been answered.

I believe by now you should have understood clearly the deity of Christ. That Jesus is Jehovah is clearly scriptural.

Before I answer your question do you agree that Jesus is God.

If u do, then

Dolphinheart you can put your questions one after the other and let the spirit of God open your mind to his word.
Shallom
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
When one refuses to examine all points given, preferring to erase them and hold on desperately to one as if it will help him. It is a sign to show that those kind of people are wrong, have something to hide, and can never face the truth. bELow is the full text of the post with facts that has been cut off when responding to the post.:

"dolphinheart
you are free to show scriptures of your choice, I believe Im free to ask you to show scriptures of my choice.

English Standard Version
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

rev 1: 8 is referring to Jehovah, the almighty God, the one some translators changed his name to "Lord God", it is not referring to jesus .
Rev 1:1 shows us the one who gave the revelation to jesus , jesus did not give himself the revelation, neither did God give himself the revelation. God gave jesus the revelation showing that God is not jesus!
The one who is and who was and who is to come is mentioned in verse 4 to 6, the verses shows that he is not jesus.
you have failed in your attempt to link jesus to the almighty God. only Jehovah is the almighty God.
King James Version
Jer 10:10But the LORD{jehovah} is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

You had to alter the scriptures to come up with these statements
verse 11 reads:
which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

English Standard Version
saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

New American Standard Bible
saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."

the words, "alpha and omega, first and the last" are not in that verse, they are additions by trinitarians. bet your next move will be to condemn those translations rather than investigate the truth.

so many words that you had to erase before the word "God" could join "supreme in authority, typical!.
Kurios is used for other humans too, and it does not mean they are God, like the scholars rightly said, it is a title, giving to one who is supreme in authority!

some will like to include God into the definition of "kurios", to satisfy their religious beliefs, but that is not what the scholars say :
The Greek word "κύριος" is transliterated to "kyrios" or "kurios", below is how it is being defined.

kurios: lord, master
Original Word: κύριος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: kurios
Phonetic Spelling: (koo'-ree-os)
Short Definition: lord, Lord, master, sir
Definition: lord, master, sir; the Lord.

HELPS Word-studies
2962 kýrios – properly, a person exercising
absolute ownership rights ; lord ( Lord ).
[In the papyri, 2962 ( kýrios ) likewise denotes an
owner ( master) exercising full rights.]

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from kuros (authority)
Definition
[color=red]lord, master

NASB Translation
lord (10), Lord (626), Lord of lords (2), Lord's (12), lords (1), master (38), master's (3), masters (cool, masters' (1), owner (6), owners (1), sir (11), sirs (1).

source: biblehub.com/greek/2962.htm

the word cannot be with God and still be that same God he was with!
almighty God does not have a beginning!

Jesus is a God, he is not almighty God , he told us the father is our God, jesus is not the father!
[b]joh 20:17Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”

Co 8:5For even though there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth, just as there are many “gods” and many “lords,”
1Co 8:6 there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.[/color]
there are many God's, but we have only one God who is the father, the almighty, the only true God, JEHOVAH!, jesus is not any of the above, the above is also his own God!

Mal 2:10 “Do we not all have one father? Was it not one God who created us?So why do we deal treacherously with one another, profaning the covenant of our forefathers?

Mt 23:9Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.[/b]
johnw74, how many persons do you have as fathers in heaven? 1,2 or 3?

in other words , the first Emmanuel in Isaiahs prophecy was also God right? continue!

Ac 20:28Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son.
1Jo 1:7However, if we are walking in the light as he himself is in the light, we do have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

read : onlytruegod.org/defense/acts20.28.htm
Darby Bible Translation
Take heed therefore to yourselves, and to all the flock, wherein the Holy Spirit has set you as overseers, to shepherd the assembly of God, which he has purchased with the blood of his own.
NET Bible
Watch out for yourselves and for all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God that he obtained with the blood of his own Son.

you mean jesus resurrected himself ? that's not what the scriptures teaches!
Ac 2:32 God resurrected this Jesus, and of this we are all witnesses.
Ac 3:15whereas you killed the Chief Agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses.
Ac 2:24 But God resurrected him by releasing him from the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held fast by it.

the one who was resurrected and the one who did the resurrection are not the same person.

Jesus has been granted authority to judge by the father, therefore he can forgive sins.
Joh 20:22After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.
Joh 20:23 If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.”

an exclamation made by Thomas. earlier he must have heard what jesus had told Peter when Peter said jesus is the son of the living God, and definitely he must have been told what jesus told Mary about who their father and God is. at no time did jesus tell his disciples that he is their God!

the very next verse says :
Heb 1:9You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your companions.”
jesus being a God, still has someone superior to him , the one who anointed him above his fellows.
Isa 61:1The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, Because Jehovah anointed me to declare good news to the meek. He sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And the wide opening of the eyes to the prisoners,
no wonder the preceeding verse 1 and 2 says :
Heb 1:1Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in many ways.
Heb 1:2Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the systems of things.

Joh 5:19Therefore, in response Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, the Son cannot do a single thing of his own initiative, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever things that One does, these things the Son does also in like manner.
Joh 5:20 For the Father has affection for the Son and shows him all the things he himself does, and he will show him works greater than these, so that you may marvel.

comprehension issues, God shed the holy spirit abundantly on us through jesus christ , not that jesus is God our savior!. hope you remember who jesus is going to request the holy spirit from? from the father!, with that you should know who controls the holy spirit and who gave it to us!

[b]Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and [size=14pt]we[/size] will come unto him, and make [size=14pt]our[/size] abode with him.
yep, read this for better understanding:
john 15:10If you observe my commandments, you will remain in my love, [/color]just as I have observed the commandments of the Father and remain in his love.[/color]
1Jo 2:24As for you, what you have heard from the beginning must remain in you. If what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you will also remain in union with the Son and in union with the Father.

the hOly spirit comes from God, was poured on the disciples by the father through jesus!
[b]Jas 1:17Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, coming down from the Father of the celestial lights, who does not vary or change like the shifting shadows.
isa 49:6And he said: “It is not enough that you are my servant To raise up the tribes of Jacob And to bring back those who were preserved of Israel. I have also given you as a light of nations, So that my salvation may reach the ends of the earth.”

As seen from my explanations and scriptures I quoted, none of those verses ever said jesus is almighty God, the God we worship , that jesus said is our God , that the disciples identified as our God is Jehovah, the father, the almighty God!"

johnw74:
lie lie dolphinheart

the same old repeating the same lies over and over again with confusion
and lies and many words

you false jw dolphinheart have no understanding of the Bible and add to and change not just one but every verse that goes against your satanic doctrines
I know you will have your reward

false jw dolph, an example of your trying to explain away what scripture clearly says:

dolphinheart

such a weak and ridiculous attempt to try and have the verse mean other than what it clearly says
Thomas when he felt the hole in Jesus hands and side had the realisation that He truly is Lord and God
he did not curse and blaspheme saying, "my Lord and my God"
he had the realisation that Jesus was truly his Lord and God
and Jesus didn't answer and say no I am not
He said: Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed
Jesus affirmed to Thomas that He is indeed his Lord and God

Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Believed what: of what is spoken about, that Jesus is Lord and God of course

you did not examine the scriptures, thus you could not know the truth.
1. Thomas could not have called jesus his God cus as jesus disciple, he knew who God is and he knew that jesus had at no time , ever told them he was God.

2. Thomas would have heard the story, if he was not their himself, about the discussion jesus had with his disciples, look at it yourself :
King James Version
Mt 16:13When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
Mt 16:14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
Mt 16:15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
Mt 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
Mt 16:17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

did you read those verses? did you see the answer Peter gave?, did you see what jesus said about the person who revealed such tRuth to peter.
how do you think that Thomas now turned God's revelation to a lie to now believe that jesus is not the son of the living God but the living God. The Jews know who there God is, he is the father, and Thomas knew that jesus is his son, this fact resonates throughout the scriptures.

2. continuing this event, jesus now tells them:
[b]King James Version
Mt 16:20Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
the christ is anointed by God, God did not anoint himself, how can you now believe that the one anointing is same person as the one anointed!

3. Thomas definitely would have had jesus message days earlier when he sent Mary to them, do you remember the message :
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; [/color=red]and to my God, and your God.[/color]
the disciples know who their father is, and jesus affirmed that belief that if is only the one in heaven that they should call father! . Thomas knew this, how do you now expect him to call jesus his God!.
mary had passed on the message to them, how do you expect Thomas to now alter such clear message and say jesus is his God!

The message of who jesus is is clear in the scriptures, from the prophecies to the words of the apostles, thats why john could record it down and say :

[b]1Jo 4:15 Whoever acknowledges that Jesus is God’s Son, God remains in union with such one and he in union with God.

God did not send himself, he sent his son!

4. you tried to claim that Thomas statement is not an exclamation, well the scriptures teaches us otherwise :see Thomas exclanation:
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!"

New Living Translation
"My Lord and my God!" Thomas exclaimed.

English Standard Version
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

johnw74, you have been shown the scriptures, you have been shown where it tell about God sending jesus, God did not send himself, neither did jesus send himself, God Commanded jesus.
you have been shown in the scriptures where jesus followed such commands, even till death!

you have been shown the scriptures where jesus told who he is , he never said he is God almighty!
you have been shown in the scriptures the relationship between jesus and God , jesus is an heir to God!

you have been shown with the scriptures how jesus subjected himself to his God while on earth and even in heaven, but you want jesus to be equal to God,
you have been shown with the scriptures the prophecies jehovah made about the Messiah, none of them said that jehovah is jesus.
you had been shown with the scriptures the conversation God had with jesus.
The disciples at several occasions , penned down their knowledge of who God is, their God is the father of jesus, not jesus!

you prefer to leave all this facts, leave what it tells you and to start looking for indirect statements in the scriptures that will help you in a pagan induced doctrine that the scriptures did not teach. you prefer to look for similarities between the father and the son even when jesus had told you he does what the father teaches him.

We know we have one God, the father, he is the father of all, the supreme being, the almighty, Jehovah!

1 Like

Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by dolphinheart(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
solite3:

Dolphinheart you can put your questions one after the other.

sir , I never asked you all this, please go to that post, see the question there and respond to it!,
Re: Debunking The Trinity Logic by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
solite3:
hello plappville, yes Jesus is still a man till date.

Consider these verse,
1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This verse reveals that Jesus is a man,
Jesus himself said he possess flesh and bones.
Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus also described himself as the root and offspring of David which would have been invalid if Jesus no longer possess the flesh and God's promise to establish the lineage of David forever would have been broken.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

How was Jesus the offspring of David

Romans 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

God will establish the seed of David forever

2 Samuel 22:51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to[b] his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore[/b].

Psalms 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, [/b]and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

Psalms 89:29 [b] His seed also will I make to endure for ever
, and his throne as the days of heaven.

Psalms 89:36 His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.

I will speak of priesthood latter, my battery is down now.

Peace.

Ok. Thank you. Peace too.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / T.B Joshua Prophecy: President Mugabe Dying In Singapore Hospital / Is The Village Witches And Wizards Story True? Will They Attack Me If..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 282
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.