Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 (33284 Views)

Tupac’s Mother, Afeni Shakur Dies / Tupac’s Mother Afeni Shakur IS DEAD / Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Tupac, Dies At 69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
nigga i was like 18 or 19 wink

Lol.

No excuse, my nyggah.

At 18/19 - I never gave a fvck about love and that was when all kinds of chics used to tell me how they're in puppy love with me. You know dem T-mobile 5-day pass days, when chics would ring you at 11pm and stay on the phone till 2am? grin

I was probably like 21/22 when I almost fell in love cos I just wanted to reciprocate the gesture and the chic was too nice to me. But I had to hold back. And holding back saved me cos coincidentally that was when 3rd parties got involved and the relationship went South. Else, it would've messed up my life a bit due to how passionate I'm naturally. Dodged a bullet, mate. grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 9:43pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

No excuse, my nyggah.

At 18/19 - I never gave a fvck about love
and that was when all kinds of chics used to tell me how they're in puppy love with me. You know dem T-mobile 5-day pass days, when chics would ring you at 11pm and stay on the phone till 2am? grin

I was probably like 21/22 when I almost fell in love cos I just wanted to reciprocate the gesture and the chic was too nice to me. But I had to hold back. And holding back saved me cos coincidentally that was when 3rd parties got involved and the relationship went South. Else, it would've messed up my life a bit due to how passionate I'm naturally. Dodged a bullet, mate. grin
nigga if at 18 you was a cold nigga then you must have grown up in poverty and in a house with no love, full of anger and butt whoopings from mama and papa lolzzz. people only start getting hard when they hit their twenties. if you hard when you was a teenager ? then you grew up in the hood lolz

nothing wrong with growing up in poverty tho but i know many who grew up in poverty but still have the capacity to love
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

This' Luti's (Ali) sister in Hollyoaks, Darlene.

What do you think? grin
dunno mehn.something about her face dont resonate with me grin

1 Like

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:01pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
nigga if at 18 you was a cold nigga then you must have grown up in poverty and in a house with no love, full of anger and butt whoopings from mama and papa lolzzz. people only start getting hard when they hit their twenties. if you hard when you was a teenager ? then you grew up in the hood lolz

nothing wrong with growing up in poverty tho but i know many who grew up in poverty but still have the capacity to love

Lool. Stop twisting to suit ya reality. grin

It had nothing to do with poverty/family and more to do with growing up too fast and experiencing the harsh realities of life early. I was fresh out of PeckNarm where showing emotions/love can get you killed, during an era where savages and knuckleheads were running around. So it was all about being on ya Ps and Qs at all times; being super-watchful; and not getting carried away. Evidently, you'll lose a bit of ya soul in the process, while being as vicious as possible.

Conversely, just like most people I know from the same experience, I started showing more emotions when I clocked 20 and living outside London for Uni did loosen me up more. And gradually, I went from being hype/rowdy/vicious, to being super-reserved and overtime I developed a formula to stay that way.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool. Stop twisting to suit ya reality. grin

It had nothing to do with poverty/family and more to do with growing up too fast and experiencing the harsh realities of life early. I was fresh out of PeckNarm where showing emotions/love can get you killed, during an era where savages and knuckleheads were running around. So it was all about being on ya Ps and Qs at all times; being super-watchful; and not getting carried away. Evidently, you'll lose a bit of ya soul in the process, while being as vicious as possible.

Conversely, just like most people I know from the same experience, I started showing more emotions when I clocked 20 and living outside London for Uni did loosen me up more. And gradually, I went from being hype/rowdy/vicious, to being super-reserved and overtime I developed a formula to stay that way.
Exactly lolz. grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:05pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
dunno mehn.something about her face dont resonate with me grin

Her face is super nice - the camera didn't really show that.

That's a fvcking damsel back in the day.

Hollyoaks had the best chics on TV back then apart from Jordan and her humongous t.its. grin

Do you remember the Jordan and Pete Andre show? Darn! I didn't miss an episode of that ish cos of Jordan's huge ti.ts. That's was when Shaun Wright Phillips used to be amazing for Man City - memories. grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
Exactly lolz. grin

Realities of life don't mean poverty or family (there's more poverty in naij and you still fell in love)...it's about knowing that it's a dog eat dog life from early and life is about survival of the fittest - kill or be killed.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:09pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Her face is super nice - the camera didn't really show that.

That's a fvcking damsel back in the day.

Hollyoaks had the best chics on TV back then apart from Jordan and her humongous t.its. grin

Do you remember the Jordan and Pete Andre show? Darn! I didn't miss an episode of that ish cos of Jordan's huge ti.ts. That's was when Shaun Wright Phillips used to be amazing for Man City - memories. grin
its plastic tho. you get off on plastic breast ? dayum brah in high school you was the man homie - the fork happen to you ? shocked
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Realities of life don't mean poverty or family (there's more poverty in naij and you still fell in love)...it's about knowing that it's a dog eat dog life from early and life is about survival of the fittest - kill or be killed.
yeah if you knew that at 18 then someone dropped the ball when you was coming up. its the parents job to protect a child from all that nonsense. not saying its your parents tho lolz cuz i know you sensitive about that type of stuff grin grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
its plastic tho. you get off on plastic breast ? dayum brah in high school you was the man homie - the fork happen to you ? shocked

Lool.

Who gives shyte about it being plastic back then? grin Dem huge ti.ts just subconsciously gets ya attention. Jordan milked that shyte. grin

Do you remember Makosi from big brother? That was another huge ti.ts that broke the TV back then. grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:14pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Who gives shyte about it being plastic back then? grin Dem huge ti.ts just subconsciously gets ya attention. Jordan milked that shyte. grin

Do you remember Makosi from big brother? That was another huge ti.ts that broke the TV back then. grin
i do. gotta have the shakes. cant be as solid as a rock wink
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah if you knew that at 18 then someone dropped the ball when you was coming up. its the parents job to protect a child from all that nonsense. not saying its your parents tho lolz cuz i know you sensitive about that type of stuff grin grin

Lool.

Are ya parents going to follow you to school, football, basketball, park, and everywhere you go? Even back then in Church, all the kids were G'd up. grin

I remember when Destiny's Child released "Soldier" - that was the tune all the girls at my Church were playing at the crossover service to the new year. They all wanted soldiers. The tougher you're, the more chics you get. And if you're soft, you'll get bullied. So it's more of being a product of ya environment. You can't escape it.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:19pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
i do. gotta have the shakes. cant be as solid as a rock wink

Word. The fun is in the bounce, ya get me. grin

But them thangs Jordan had back then were eye candy tho. That shyte would give you enough milk for a 500g box of cheerio and coco pops. grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Are ya parents going to follow you to school, football, basketball, park, and everywhere you go? Even back then in Church, all the kids were G'd up. grin

I remember when Destiny's Child released "Soldier" - that was the tune all the girls at my Church were playing at the crossover service to the new year. They all wanted soldiers. The tougher you're, the more chics you get. And if you're soft, you'll get bullied. So it's more of being a product of ya environment. You can't escape it.
everybody got bullied but we still had the capacity to love till we got to our early twennies. if you lose the capacity to love at 18 dats got nothing to do with the environment. thats in-house problems lolzzz. but hey lets just say i was the normal one and you were the abnormal one. teenage years are when love is pure and deep and clean. if a nigga cant love deeply and purely in his teenage years then something really went wrong playa playa. jus sayin grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
everybody got bullied but we still had the capacity to love till we got to our early twennies. if you lose the capacity to love at 18 dats got nothing to do with the environment. thats in-house problems lolzzz. but hey lets just say i was the normal one and you were the abnormal one. teenage years are when love is pure and deep and clean. if a nigga cant love deeply and purely in his teenage years then something really went wrong playa playa. jus sayin grin

Loool.

You're the abnormal and soft one falling in puppy love.

My family has always been super close-knitted with more than enough love, hence I'll die for everyone in my fam. Apart from the fact that my pops whooped my arse whenever I was naughty - my family gave me everything I needed to survive in Love. The love was just too much and my pops would rather give us all he had than spend anything on himself. That's my family right there. I never lacked anything, though we were never the rich type.

C'mon when others were wearing dunlop trainers - I had nike, kickers, and even timberland. Hence I still like fashion and I rinse money on expensive things from time to time. grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by kliq(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2016
God bless the dead!

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by kliq(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2016
God bless the dead!

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:40pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

You're the abnormal and soft one falling in puppy love.

My family has always been super close-knitted with more than enough love, hence I'll die for everyone in my fam. Apart from the fact that my pops whooped my arse whenever I was naughty - my family gave me everything I needed to survive in Love. The love was just too much and my pops would rather give us all he had than spend anything on himself. That's my family right there. I never lacked anything, though we were never the rich type.

C'mon when others were wearing dunlop trainers - I had nike, kickers, and even timberland. Hence I still like fashion and I rinse money on expensive things from time to time. grin
[b]nah nigga you the abnormal one because you will never ever know what that feels like and you are at an age where that can never happen to you again. its an experience every man should have once in his life. a bucket list. to love deeply and purely is an experience every human must have before they pass into the great beyond. i already achieved that feat and it makes me an emotionally wholesome and grounded person. see thats why you are not emotionally grounded cuz you didnt go through that phase. you have to experience the extreme spectrums of your emotional wavelength or else you will be emotionally stunted. dats why you get angry over bullshyttt like someone talking about your family. see me ? you can say anything bad about me or my family and i just laugh at it and it just rolls off my back and this is becuz i am emotionally wholesome and this is because i got to expereince all the extreme depths of my emotions. i am no longer emotionally stunted cuz i have activated all my emotional wavelengths . this some game i am dropping on you. diz why you will find out most serial killers or evil people had a bad upbringing to where they were scared and scarred when young and they didnt experience deep love and are incapable of it now that they are grown [/b] wink
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 10:54pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
[b]nah nigga you the abnormal one because you will never ever know what that feels like and you are at an age where that can never happen to you again. its an experience every man should have once in his life. a bucket list. to love deeply and purely is an experience every human must have before they pass into the great beyond. i already achieved that feat and it makes me an emotionally wholesome and grounded person. see thats why you are not emotionally grounded cuz you didnt go through that phase. you have to experience the extreme spectrums of your emotional wavelength or else you will be emotionally stunted. dats why you get angry over bullshyttt like someone talking about your family. see me ? you can say anything bad about me or my family and i just laugh at it and it just rolls off my back and this is becuz i am emotionally wholesome and this is because i got to expereince all the extreme depths of my emotions. i am no longer emotionally stunted cuz i have activated all my emotional wavelengths . this some game i am dropping on you. diz why you will find out most serial killers or evil people had a bad upbringing to where they were scared and scarred when young and they didnt experience deep love and are incapable of it now that they are grown [/b] wink

Loool.

You're the abnormal one. What's teenage puppy love going to add to my life, apart from feeling in the moment? Real nyggahs go for unconditional love and that's the type of love you get from ya family and day 1s. The true love and the love that rides for you when you need it. Real nyggahs don't live in the moment like teenage love affair, they live for unconditional love that will stand the test of time and be there for you for a life time. grin

You can't talk about my family recklessly cos I live for them and my family is so close-knitted that anything that affects them also affects me. Also, disrespecting someone's family isn't allowed where I'm from. So when anyone does, you just have to check the person. Hence "suck ya mum" is the most disrespectful thing you can say to anyone out here and you can get killed for it. If someone disrespects ya fam and you don't care about it, that means you don't give two fvcks about ya family, period.

I think you don't care about ya family and love evaporated from there when you were young. grin You've never even spoken about ya dad, all you always talk about is ya mum. Where that nyggah at? grin And is that why you fell in puppy love?

I can't be a serial killer cos I love humanity too much and I spread love everywhere I go. Even when I was out there, I was the coolest guy to be around as long as there's mutual respect. But I just don't fall in love and play around with my heart. Peep the difference.

Spreading love = being nice.

Falling in love = giving ya heart and soul away.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:58pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

You're the abnormal one. What's teenage puppy love going to add to my life, apart from feeling in the moment? Real nyggahs go for unconditional love and that's the type of love you get from ya family and day 1s. The true love and the love that rides for you when you need it. Real nyggahs don't live in the moment like teenage love affair, they live for unconditional love that will stand the test of time and be there for you for a life time. grin

You can't talk about my family recklessly cos I live for them and my family is so close-knitted that anything that affects them also affects me. Also, disrespecting someone's family isn't allowed where I'm from. So when anyone does, you just have to check the person. Hence "suck ya mum" is the most disrespectful thing you can say to anyone out here and you can get killed for it. If someone disrespects ya fam and you don't care about it, that means you don't give two fvcks about ya family, period.

I think you don't care about ya family and love evaporated from there when you were young. grin You've never even spoken about ya dad, all you always talk about is ya mum. Where that nyggah at? grin And is that why you fell in puppy love?

I can't be a serial killer cos I love humanity too much and I spread love everywhere I go. Even when I was out there, I was the coolest guy to be around as long as there's mutual respect. But I just don't fall in love and play around with my heart. Peep the difference.

Spreading love = being nice.

Falling in love = giving ya heart and soul away.
It activates your emotional chakra. emotion is like a muscle. if its not used it wastes away ( the best time to activate your emotional chakra is in your teenage years cuz at that age you are still pure and have no responsibilities like bills. once the bills kick in ? dats it, no more pure love again. cheesy
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
It activates your emotional chakra. emotion is like a muscle. if its not used it wastes away ( the best time to activate your emotional chakra is in your teenage years cuz at that age you are still pure and have no responsibilities like bills. once the bills kick in ? dats it, no more pure love again. cheesy

Lool.

I'm a man and I don't need emotions. All I need is passion...peep the difference. And I'm super passionate not emotional. grin

Teenage love isn't pure, it's like a moment thing and pure love starts when you move from that space and have a better understanding of life. The love you experience when responsibilities kick in the real love that'll most likely be unconditional.

You don't understand the concept of love. grin

Anyway, how come you never speak about ya dad? Don't dodge the question. tongue
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 10:39am On May 05, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

I'm a man and I don't need emotions. All I need is passion...peep the difference. And I'm super passionate not emotional. grin

Teenage love isn't pure, it's like a moment thing and pure love starts when you move from that space and have a better understanding of life. The love you experience when responsibilities kick in the real love that'll most likely be unconditional.

You don't understand the concept of love. grin

Anyway, how come you never speak about ya dad? Don't dodge the question. tongue
ahhh well to each with his own concept of pure love lolzzz. speak about my dad ? he in the great beyond waiting for the next reincarnation back to earth. he came saw and conquered. now he in the stars with afeni and prince and micheal jackson wink grin grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by TLrboss(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2016
eeiyaaahh!
la n'udo nne tupac.

if ever, and where ever they'll meet it's gon' be like ''son behold thy mother, mother behold thy son''
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2016
GloriaNinja:
i suspect foul play in her death.
see as you resemble karashika for your profile pics
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by GloriaNinja(f): 12:51am On May 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
see as you resemble karashika for your profile pics
karashika as in?
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2016
GloriaNinja:
karashika as in?
you no sabi wetin karashika mean? Where are you from?
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10am On May 06, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
you no sabi wetin karashika mean? Where are you from?
Jamb question
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by Chyxki: 4:28pm On May 09, 2016
Rip Afeni
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by doskie(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2016
What about his sister
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by amdatniggafasho: 6:23pm On May 17, 2016
SirShymexx:

The lyrics that once brought tears to my eyes as teen with Ezenna the Zen master and made me sober - deeper than rap and the real meaning is deeper than the lyrics look. grin

Can't close my eyes cos all I see is terror/
I hate the man in the mirror/
Cos his reflection makes the pain turn realer/
Times of Armageddon, murder in mass amounts/
In this society where only getting the cash counts
I started out as a beginner/
Entered the criminal lifestyle became a sinner/
I make my money and vacate, evade prison/
Went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven/
And all the Hennessy and weed can't hide, the pain I feel inside/
You know, it's like I'm living just to die/
I fall on my knees and beg for mercy, not knowing if I'm worthy
Living life thinking no man can hurt me/
So I'm asking, before I lay me down to sleep/
Before you judge me, look at all the shyte you did to me/
My misery, I rose up from the slums, made it out the flames/
In my search for fame will I change? I'm asking

Gemma MUTHAPHUCKIN' Atkinson the supremely sexy snow bunny with ti.ts so round and perky that you would think God spent extra hours on molding them. And she has that "come fvck me" sexiness and aura all over her segzy face. grin

fake ass mod dead my sukkot account till 30th of may. i swear these mods got a grudge with a real nigga like me cry

lolz anyway i will bang with this ID till sukkot gets reinstated.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W & Juliet Ibrahim Arrive Russia Ahead Of Nigeria’s Match With Argentina / Regina Daniels Posted A Photo With Her Boyfriend?, Read A Fan Advice / Regina Daniels Stuns In Native Bridal Attire And Make-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.