Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Pls How Can I Change My Name Officially And What Are The Effects?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls How Can I Change My Name Officially And What Are The Effects?? (393 Views)

Someone Help!! Please How Do I Change My Country To Nigeria On Linkedin / * Are You Sick & Tired Of The Effects Of The Economic Recession Already❓ / Should I Change My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Change My Name Officially And What Are The Effects?? by mariobobby(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, My name is OBINNA-EKE CHIBUEZE MACDONALD, currently all my valid document acquired so far till date bares my official name OBINNA-EKE CHIBUEZE MACDONALD , and as a student, am an ND graduate of federal polytechnic Nekede owerri. I am popularly known by my nick name "Mario" but am about to go back to school for my HND but due to the lil issues I had with how lengthy my official name is and being known by my nick "mario" and also my political ambition in school and probably in future outside the school , I want to change my name officially to "EKE CHIBUEZE MARIO" before buying the Hnd form and applying . I want to know how I can do this and it's effects maybe in future..? pls advice me
Re: Pls How Can I Change My Name Officially And What Are The Effects?? by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2016
mariobobby:
Good evening nairalanders, My name is OBINNA-EKE CHIBUEZE MACDONALD, currently all my valid document acquired so far till date bares my official name OBINNA-EKE CHIBUEZE MACDONALD , and as a student, am an ND graduate of federal polytechnic Nekede owerri. I am popularly known by my nick name "Mario" but am about to go back to school for my HND but due to the lil issues I had with how lengthy my official name is and being known by my nick "mario" and also my political ambition in school and probably in future outside the school , I want to change my name officially to "EKE CHIBUEZE MARIO" before buying the Hnd form and applying . I want to know how I can do this and it's effects maybe in future..? pls advice me

Call me 08035034841, . You need make an affidavit at the court, and send a copy to my email or watsapp. Then pay N6,000. Your name will appear in the Guardian of Saturday. Check my signature for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Haven’t Exhausted Your Potentials, Yet.- Read More / K-i-t-c-h-e-n F-i-t-t-e-r-s Cornwall / Get Amazing Discount On Certifed Business Analysis Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.