Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? (3454 Views)

Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? / What Are Friends For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by agathamari(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
look up "emotional affair" online. what the husband is doing is a classic example.

if a guy wants to have a lady friend after marriage she needs to be friends with the wife as well. same goes for the wife having a guy friend

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by na2day2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
agathamari:

look up "emotional affair" online. what the husband is doing is a classic example.

if a guy wants to have a lady friend after marriage she needs to be friends with the wife as well. same goes for the wife having a guy friend

miss einstein, it is the wife not wanting to be friends with the lady, the hubby dont seem to mind

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by GEW: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2009
na2day?:

miss einstein, it is the wife not wanting to be friends with the lady, the hubby dont seem to mind
she missed that when she was looking for emotional affair online. wonder why she didnt look for cure for insecurity. think that c comes before e?

when there is no trouble you guys must manufacture one just to make a point.
Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
What about the husband not feeding the wife's insecurities by maintaining this secretive "friendship"
Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
If the wife is not cool with the friendship then the lady should just back off.
Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by rubi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
Reptyle:

@ Rubi
Not a very wise move my dear. A wise woman builds her home. Like I said earlier, if the lady has been able to tolerate her husband's female friend for five years without suspecting foul play, its best not to rock the boat now. Simply befriend the friend too and let things roll
So it is good for the husband to talk as much as he wants while the wife is unhappy about it but it is not good when the wife does the same abeg spare me that gospel. Yes, people are shouting saying they are not dating just chating over the phone. Chating too much on phone with another lady when your wife is not in support can kill love atmosphere in marriage vice versa. Go and read the book that says 20 things men and women hate in marriage this is one of them gradually it tears down marriage.

Is it not good that the wife is complaining/voicing out rather than sweeping it under the carpet and act holy holy until things gets out of hand. A respect is a reciprocal
Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
tensor777:

If the wife is not cool with the friendship then the lady should just back off.

Great ansa
Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by na2day2(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
rubi:

So it is good for the husband to talk as much as he wants while the wife is unhappy about it but it is not good when the wife does the same abeg spare me that gospel. Yes, people are shouting saying they are not dating just chating over the phone. Chating too much on phone with another lady when your wife is not in support can kill love atmosphere in marriage vice versa. Go and read the book that says 20 things men and women hate in marriage this is one of them gradually it tears down marriage.

Is it not good that the wife is complaining/voicing out rather than sweeping it under the carpet and act holy holy until things gets out of hand. A respect is a reciprocal

her the post again and again and make sure u understand it, from the post, the wife needs to get a life
Re: Ladies, Is It Right To Choose Friends For Your Husband? by DameGambrosia: 4:38am On Jan 29, 2013
I don't want him to choose my friends. . .so, I will not choose his!
I don't like to hang out with them either. . .all they talk about is 'toto' and 'phocking'!
Rubbish!

Tombo-bar gist!

I don't like hang out in groups. . . bores the crap ourra me.
Too much stimulation for my peaceful and productive mind!
I LOVE ONLY MY FAMILY IN A GROUP. . . NONE OTHER! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now / Wife Decides To Pack Out Of Her Husband House-hubby Still In Lov With Ex-gf / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.