Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure (770 Views)

Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / Nigeria Police Salary From Recruit To IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure by tvreporter: 7:00am On May 04, 2016
Nigerian Police Salary Structure – Many people have been asking about the the salary structure of the Nigerian Police and that have prompted me to this. Again my concern also goes to those who have applied for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 and may want to know about how the Nigeria Police are paid. The reason i am doing this is that if these applicants are employed, they should know how they should plan their economic activities. Nigerian Police Salary Structure

po

Like i have said before, This article is about the Salary Structure Of The Nigeria Police Force. I would want everyone to Please note that the list i will be showing might have some variations on them based on the fact that they must or might change the structure whenever. I have done my background research on this list and everyone should note that the list is real. But if you think there is a difference in the list, then you can use the comment box to draw my attention to it.

The degree and level of any payment a Police personnel receives, is very much dependent on his or her rank in the ranking. Inspector General Of Police, (IGP) as it where is the highest paid ranking officer in the Nigeria Police Force. You wanna earn that, then work your way up there. Then down below we now have the Police Recruit. We have sixteen ranks in numbers in the Nigeria Police Force which will be discussed below. Lets roll.

The Nigerian Police Salary Structure

16. Inspector General Of Police, (IGP)
Salary per month ==> N711,498
Annual Salary ==> N8,537,976

16. Deputy Inspector General Of Police
Salary per month ==> N546,572.73
Annual Salary ==> N6,558,872.76

15. An Assistant Inspector General Of Police
Salary per month ==> N499,751.87
Annual Salary ==> N5,997,022.44
For the complete article, click >>> Nigerian Police Salary Structure
Re: The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure by buzquet(m): 7:04am On May 04, 2016
Nigeria police doesn't need new salary structure, but new system
Re: The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure by AleAirHub(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2016
This is just a paper work ,they worth more than this after their tenure in office tongue tongue
Re: The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure by princemillla(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2016
Honestly with this salary, our police force shouldn't involve in any wishy washy deal anymore. I never knew these guys were earning millions annually
Re: The New Nigerian Police Salary Structure by allthingsgood: 7:53am On May 04, 2016
princemillla:
Honestly with this salary, our police force shouldn't involve in any wishy washy deal anymore. I never knew these guys were earning millions annually

Do u know how many decades it takes to get to AIG? These are not the real police men. When u call for help, is it the AIG that will answer? Police pay, together with the entire civil service is very poor

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Girl Narrates How Her Friend Who Went Missing In Enugu Was Found Dead / Don't Credit My Bank Accounts Without My Knowledge- EFCC Chairman / Boko Haram Rushes For Food Supply In Bauchi As Residents Rush To Sale To them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.