Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) (29801 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 04, 2016
grin
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by adeayaade: 10:23am On May 04, 2016
God is a miracle worker. Demons treble at your feet, what a mighty God we serve, glory, glory hallelujah, everything written about you is great.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by MadCow1: 10:28am On May 04, 2016
adeayaade:
God is a miracle worker. Demons treble at your feet, what a mighty God we serve, glory, glory hallelujah, everything written about you is great.

Treble kwa?

Champions League, La Liga and which one? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by ItuExchange(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2016
Another miracle story.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Iprofit: 10:36am On May 04, 2016
I don't understand.
She was doing Labouring jobs to earn a living before
She became mad
And she was only seven years when she became mad

OK and If she is already mad when she was doing the Labouring jobs.

The question is now how can a mad woman roaming the street with dreadlocks do such job..

And if she does, who will hire a complete mad woman
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Ogbulaba(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
So many questions begging answers: How did she know when her madness started? How did she know how long it lasted? Was she aware she was mad during that period?
abeg help me ask dem oooh.... who bn dey help her keep record
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Ajusshi: 10:58am On May 04, 2016
Iprofit:
I don't understand.
She became mad

The question is now how can a mad woman roaming the street with dreadlocks do such job..

Bro, English is very hard.
Go back and read the article again.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Iprofit: 11:01am On May 04, 2016
Ajusshi:

Bro, English is very hard. Go back and read the article again.
Lol
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Melinde: 11:18am On May 04, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
So many questions begging answers: How did she know when her madness started? How did she know how long it lasted? Was she aware she was mad during that period?
Go back and read the post again before begging for answers
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by holyfather(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2016
Iprofit:
I don't understand.
She became mad

grin cheesy
Ogbeni, you clearly didn't understand a thing.
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Gordieshegz(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2016
bangalee1:
[size=18pt]people will still avoid her[/size]

avoid her for what reason?
an average nigerian walking fine out there is equally insane at a time or two..
too pathetic people regard only a man on the street as a madman while psychiatric medicine tries to make known equally detrimental deviation in mental health that may predispose anyone to a situation like hers
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Iprofit: 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
holyfather:

grin cheesy
Ogbeni, you clearly didn't understand a thing.
Hahaha guys forgive me o

Maybe I was just waking up

1 Like

Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 04, 2016
Melinde:
Go back and read the post again before begging for answers
since u have read the post mr lecturer, can you kind provide the answers? Or keep shut
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:38pm On May 04, 2016
SEE YOUR MOUTH
IYANGBALI:
See as she resemble osusumustflow
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by mrkings84(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Nice

Everytime she leads praise and worship, the Church goes Crazy..

wh

Where did u get those videos from??

1 Like

Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On May 04, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
SEE YOUR MOUTH
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:47pm On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Nice

Everytime she leads praise and worship, the Church goes Crazy..

hahahahaha madcow walahi you don mad finish
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by GWMI(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2016
God i love you and your son Jesus thank you for your love towards us humans.Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: Ex-Mad Woman Becomes Choir Mistress After 35 Years Of Insanity (photo) by plascart: 8:30pm On May 04, 2016
I knew dis woman... Right from when I was small... Indeed, its a great testimony. Thank God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender / Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.