Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (21344 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by joseph6071: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Madwoman..Some powerful vibrant prayer

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqQq30bWM0g
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Africa ?? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by adepeter2027(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
What was the final outcome

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Before you laugh at him,

How many Nigerian youths are attempting anything? You'd make it if you try.... Believe that.

Okay you can now laugh at him grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Remyboyhefty(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin na wa fo naija ooo.lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by midolian(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
When a mad person sees a 'madder' person, he/she gets humbled..for just a while grin grin

The woman had to chill for them to show off their nollywood skills after which she proved to them that "Not every madness is curable by mere shouting"

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Sambest2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
See them..., I'm sure, they did not watch the video... awon space bookers...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by dessz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
This one is strong,
Fetch me the holy cane. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
The thing goes skrrrrrrrha. Ka ka pa pa pa...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by chikasin4(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Dc4life(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Yahoo boys at the hustling stage. Smh

Take the poor cry woman to the psychiatric hospital for rehab!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Holyfield1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Y
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Annie2059: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
joke
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by clems88(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Hian ! Its not by force na. Not evey one has the gift of deliverance .
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by psychologist(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Power outreach
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by STUPUDTHEISTS: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
See, this confirms you hardly - or never - see any supernatural feats when cameras are involved. The two clowns who claims to be delivering the mad woman looks like some upcoming Nollywood actors. I could feel their frustration at that point where the guy in blue pants almost crushed the loon with his knees. grin

I expected the two clowns to pick the woman and drop her off in a mental home, instead they chose to act according to their religious whims - which I'm sure poisons everything.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Scatterscatter(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
that guy in black will beat the mad woman if she doesn't respond in the next 5mins... lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Evablizin(f): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
shocked

The Lord is your strength pastor,you can do all things through Christ that strengthens you.AMEN

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by psychologist(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
clems88:
Hian ! Its not by force na. Not evey one has the gift of deliverance .
everyone actually has d gift of deliverance
Read that 1cor12 contextually

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by obinna58(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
This are set of pastors who really think there is God anwering prayers after watching stage shows grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by dakeskese(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Are you sure the pastor is not trying to heal NwaAmaikpe? Cus (s)he ran out of NL mad.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by samdavjustin(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Niaja my country I think both of them are mad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Dearlord(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
Did he later healed her?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by Aldebaran(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
Pls Who among d 3 guys is really d Mad Man cheesy grin grin
I can only see 2 men standing and pulling the other guys hair cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by thesuave10(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
adepeter2027:
What was the final outcome

The pastor got the madness grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by ayokellany: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lol.. Miracle working ain't joke.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
thesuave10:

The pastor got the madness grin

hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by gift01: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Get out!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by sinkhole: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
The mad woman be like "wetin I do again, you people hmmm", at other time the mad woman will be like "leave me alone, don't touch my head again o grin " and at other she be like "OK, carry-on, when you're tired you go go" grin grin grin
Nigerians I hail!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by silasweb(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
There is nothing too big for God to do
Re: Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) by MrDandy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
Some people don't have enough data to watch the video o, but they will surely comment angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The God Of A Second Chance / Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick' / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.