Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? (2263 Views)

Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Beautiful New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Dsrooftiles: 7:49am On May 04, 2016
Happy belated birthday to one of the MTN Project Fame’s groundbreaking acts in the music business.

The 25 year old star, Chidinma is out with new photos that were photographed by the brilliant image journalist, Emmanuel Arewa of Spotlight Photography and Imagery.

Se more below:

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/have-you-seen-these-new-photos-of.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Dsrooftiles: 7:49am On May 04, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

sexy babe kiss kiss
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by SubtleFRED(m): 7:52am On May 04, 2016
Beauty to behold.

BTW,Happy birthday Chinorita wink Have a blissful day ahead smiley
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Mediapace: 7:53am On May 04, 2016
Awesome. sad As pretty as LANICKY !

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by donbenedict(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2016
Chei I fit die for dis babe I swear.
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Ourown(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2016
Hummm,,, fine girl, sexy girl
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Akposkool(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
That second to last pix is wow. Petite and beautiful without a hairdo
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 04, 2016
is flavor still browsing this fine girl internet?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Amiano(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2016
Sexy, Beautiful, Elegant, classic and pretty
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by buharisbae(f): 8:52am On May 04, 2016
Jesu! shocked lekwa babe. God y dint u make me a man
chidinma baby FLAVOR IS NOT UR TYPE
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 04, 2016
Akposkool:
That second to last pix is wow. Petite and beautiful without a hairdo

No hairdo but pounds of makeup.
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by Elnino4ladies: 9:55am On May 04, 2016
She still dey sing?
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by allytinted: 10:31am On May 04, 2016
MY crush
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by TrollTrap: 10:47am On May 04, 2016
I can see but th of us, alone.....in a dark room angry
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by nuelzy: 10:50am On May 04, 2016
d filter is much...good work on her knuckles....beauty over rated
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by headboiy: 11:03am On May 04, 2016
Now, to those bloggers out there...these are what you call stunning pictures kiss kiss
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by themmyd: 11:15am On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
Chei I fit die for dis babe I swear.
oya die!
Re: Have You Seen These New Photos Of Chidinma Ekile? by donbenedict(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2016
themmyd:
oya die!
grin cheesy not literally na

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In A Shirt Dress By Celebrity Stylist Swanky Jerry / See How Funke Akindele Bello Describe Her Self In This Photo / Davido's Pere Or Wizkid's Medicine! Which One Is A Bigger Hit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.