Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? (4327 Views)

ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by rottennaija(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Android phone is easier to master

Ufan ima, abadie?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
rottennaija:

Ufan ima, abadie?
I was about answering when I spot your username
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Penaldo: 10:50pm On May 05, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Does that answer his question?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by rottennaija(m): 5:44am On May 06, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:

Not mind the username, it was chosen as a result of the country's hardship and corruption.
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by stevepeters: 3:08pm On May 07, 2016
What the hell does a 62 year old want a smart phone for?

sureinfo:

But the woman requested for a smartphone naaaa
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by stevepeters: 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
Baba goan buy her nokia asha so she won't say you bought her phone without camera
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Cdave: 4:17pm On May 07, 2016
If she wants smart phone......don't get her something too big nor too small
Get her something that's very very user friendly
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ForeverNew(f): 10:59am On May 08, 2016
It is affordable and cute.
Penaldo:
Why W4?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ForeverNew(f): 11:01am On May 08, 2016
It is called a smart phone for a reason. Why does she even need one? All these old people forming super. Lol
Cdave:
If she wants smart phone......don't get her something too big nor too small
Get her something that's very very user friendly
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Cdave: 4:24pm On May 08, 2016
LOL....i wonder o

ForeverNew:
It is called a smart phone for a reason. Why does she even need one? All these old people forming super. Lol
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Piusman: 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
He will end up collecting the phone back from her cos she's goon under utilize it!

ibibiofirstlady:

He should give her phantom 5
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Penaldo: 9:21pm On May 09, 2016
ForeverNew:
It is affordable and cute.
I can tell my bro to get it for his wife. He has been looking for some affordable phone due to harsh economic condition
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Penaldo: 9:22pm On May 09, 2016
Piusman:
He will end up collecting the phone back from her cos she's goon under utilize it!

Cant he teach her?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:24pm On May 09, 2016
Piusman:

What makes you assume so?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:24pm On May 09, 2016
Sometimes old folks need it too
ForeverNew:
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Penaldo: 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
Old folks like you?
ibibiofirstlady:
Sometimes old folks need it too
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2016
Penaldo:
Old folks like you?
Nah, I am a young bae
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by Penaldo: 9:30pm On May 09, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Nah, I am a young bae

picture of you being young with your phantom 5 or you are a liar
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by sureinfo: 8:46am On May 13, 2016
stevepeters:
What the hell does a 62 year old want a smart phone for?

My dear why ask when that's what she wanted?

No option than to respect her wish...
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by oluwadaemilola: 5:57pm On May 16, 2016
Guy this matter is very crucial.
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by saxby(f): 3:18pm On May 27, 2016
The elders can handle this issue.
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by ShiroSan: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
Penaldo:
Why not a simple Android phone?

Do you have any in mind?
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:41pm On May 31, 2016
Boom J8 should do, you mentioned it already
investment247:
My friend sent me this question owing to the fact that he knows I talk about phones alot. However I couldn`t give any response yet cos I never thought about this kinda question before. So guys please help me out.

See his message below.

" Bro, wats up. I`m Going to see mom this weekend and she says she wants me to help her pick out a smart phone. She's definitely NOT tech-savvy and has refused having a home PC or even a tablet for several years (since my dad passed - he had a PC at least). Now she's considering a smart phone.

Anyway, I wondered if there was a good phone for her that would not be too confusing - OR - maybe apps (and a launcher?) that would help simplify things for her.

Not thinking about an iPhone since I've never owned one and honestly wouldn't be able to "support" it when she called me with questions.

Thanks for any thoughts.
"

personally I would have suggested a Tecno phone either a phantom or Boom J8 or maybe Samsung.

The guy is loaded pocket-wise so cost of phone isn`t his probs. the issue is the kind of phone you would suggest for an old woman.

So guys can you suggest the type of Smartphone an elderly woman can easily understand? With reasons please

Mods: Kindly take to the appropriate section. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:41pm On May 31, 2016
And the phantom is not a bad idea too
investment247:
My friend sent me this question owing to the fact that he knows I talk about phones alot. However I couldn`t give any response yet cos I never thought about this kinda question before. So guys please help me out.

See his message below.

" Bro, wats up. I`m Going to see mom this weekend and she says she wants me to help her pick out a smart phone. She's definitely NOT tech-savvy and has refused having a home PC or even a tablet for several years (since my dad passed - he had a PC at least). Now she's considering a smart phone.

Anyway, I wondered if there was a good phone for her that would not be too confusing - OR - maybe apps (and a launcher?) that would help simplify things for her.

Not thinking about an iPhone since I've never owned one and honestly wouldn't be able to "support" it when she called me with questions.

Thanks for any thoughts.
"

personally I would have suggested a Tecno phone either a phantom or Boom J8 or maybe Samsung.

The guy is loaded pocket-wise so cost of phone isn`t his probs. the issue is the kind of phone you would suggest for an old woman.

So guys can you suggest the type of Smartphone an elderly woman can easily understand? With reasons please

Mods: Kindly take to the appropriate section. Thanks
Yeah, nice one
rottennaija:
Well get her a nice android phone. She will learn step by step. That how I did with my mum.
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:42pm On May 31, 2016
Not all of them tho, Some can even operate the phones better than you
sureinfo:
Have u guys ever seen an elderly woman operating a smartphone before?

They keep touching the screen without knowing they are and yet keep complaining that the phone is misbehaving
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
Which smartphone is easy to use?
winnijaf:
My Advice is that you give her a smart phone that is easy to Use. iPhone and the other high end phones are complicated and may be difficult for her to operate.
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:44pm On May 31, 2016
Infinix would be better
Cliveglobal1:

The OP already said his Friend is Bust up with cash so that's no problem for him. I think Tecno phones would be Perfect for her, I Recently got one for my Granny.
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
Not just any phone
topradar4:
Your friend should go to the market and get any phone he feels would be easy for her to Use. Sometimes the Simplier the Better!
Re: Which Is The Best Android Phone For 62 Year Old Mom? by windyjosezy: 1:45pm On May 31, 2016
Why?
Cliveglobal1:

The OP already said his Friend is Bust up with cash so that's no problem for him. I think Tecno phones would be Perfect for her, I Recently got one for my Granny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola / Excited Trump Meets Acting President Yemi Osibanjo (photos) / Breaking News-ipob Releases Names And Phone Numbers Of Sponsors Of Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.