Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured (33449 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by PrettyCrystal: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
A Nigerian soldier who is battling the deadly Boko Haram insurgents far in the northern part of the country -has been thrown in a sad and mourning mood following the demise of his beloved mother... May her soul rest in peace....

The gallant soldier who is making preparations to travel home concerning the death -took to his social media page to mourn his loss.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/soldier-loses-his-mom-while-battling.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by PrettyCrystal: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
rip to her

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
RIP to you mama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by dainformant(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
may her soul rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by rapistomenka: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Idiaattt undecided

You left your mum to die of want and hunger in the name of joining the genocidal Nigerian army.

Shame on you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by ChangeIsCostant: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
rip
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by ChangeIsCostant: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
who told u she died of hunger.... ur brain must be deficient in Iodine cos u can't think well.... i am very sure that u are the one dying of hunger
rapistomenka:
Idiaattt undecided

You left your mum to die of want and hunger in the name of joining the genocidal Nigerian army.

Shame on you

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by ebujany(m): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
I know nonso. Follow him on facebook, fine soldier,great moltivator. RIP to ur mum...galant

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by SaiNigeria: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
who told u she died of hunger.... ur brain must be deficient in Iodine cos u can't think well.... i am very sure that u are the one dying of hunger

Shut up.... Osun defender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by rapistomenka: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
ebujany:
I know nonso. Follow him on facebook, fine soldier,great moltivator. RIP to ur mum...galant

You know him and you allowed him into the Nigerian army lipsrsealed

You need Jesus in your life

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
Idiaattt undecided

Shame on you
I just can't can right now
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by rapistomenka: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mynd44:

I just can't can right now

What is this one saying

22 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by veekid(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
cool
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Harrisee(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
RIP to your mum. Take heart. Its well

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by hungryboy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
Idiaattt undecided

Shame on you

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by DePartfinder: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
rip to the demise
BTW
that third man short die...thought dem no dey recruit short man

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Rapistomenka take ya time. Stop balling unreasonably
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Nectarbaba(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
I just feel sorry for this soldiers that die due to the stupidity of our leaders. Smh
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Sanni45(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
Idiaattt undecided

Shame on you
Dis shldn't b here.Dis dude just lost his mum....U've gat no heart bruv.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
All parents pray that their kids will bury them, so I believe Ur Mom will be happy now.

May She rest in Perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by chydii(f): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
Idiaattt undecided

Shame on you

You need a high-five in the face With a chair, made of steel, Twice, from HULK.
Idiat undecided
That man is out there fighting for your miserable life.

19 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Apelex(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
Idiaattt undecided

Shame on you

I pity you..

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by mailas(f): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nectarbaba:
I just feel sorry for this soldiers that die due to the stupidity of our leaders. Smh
why the public display of ignorance?

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Rudboy360(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
DePartfinder:
rip to the demise
BTW
that third man short die...thought dem no dey recruit short man
I been think say na only me see am...Nazo me sef think say dem no dey recruit short man but this one na midget no be short shocked
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Taryur3(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank God no be his mama loose him to those bastard fighters
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
rapistomenka:

You know him and you allowed him into the Nigerian army lipsrsealed
You need Jesus in your life
abeg no kill me with laugh, rip to Mama
Re: Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured by modupe2: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
R I P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye / IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / Things Nigerians Should Note After Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.