Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam (24778 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Winners Chapel’s Online Bookstore / EFCC Arraigns Two Men For N7.6 Billion Fraud(photos) / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by texazzpete(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2016
thawgy:
This is th last you will hear of this case.. trust me, I have seen a grimmer case go out of the window like the smell of a beans inspired fart

Unlikely.

he doesn't look like a big fish, and he's already been arraigned before the judge.

In Cases where they usually pass back to let them off the hook, the criminals are never arraigned or paraded publicly
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by koolaid87: 4:19pm On May 04, 2016
Abeg free this Dude. He's a yahoo boy, so what? I hate it when nairalanders throw sharp words at our local boys getting back our fortune from these white bastards...How many of you saints followed the news of the (white, brown, red) man that scammed our fellow Nigerians, here in our country some months ago? Has he been sentenced yet? I guess NO...that shows that we're not being judged from the same set of standards and you guys are not helping the situation either.

White people can scam us and we can only mock the victims for being gullible, and black people scam their white ass, and y'll ready to condemn, and insult our black brothers.

Efcc bulldogs and the corrupt Judges can only flaunt their muscles when it comes to cases of yahoo yahoo. How many politicians have been incarcerated lately? Stupid people!

Yahoo boys, please do anything to get out of this silly game, and don't forget to give back to the community.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by MrCork: 5:00pm On May 04, 2016
MondeLuv:
See how hungry he looks

sadly he preeeetier than u!!!( No ofeense) angry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by excel101(m): 5:09pm On May 04, 2016
They claiming to be very effective. What have the done to the acclaimed criminals that stole $2.4B? They should leave the unconnected guy and go and do their job joor
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by ladycomfort(f): 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
He should have bribed the efcc officials undecided
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by Rainbow07(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2016
EfCC make una leave yahoo boys alone o, boyz dey hustle no good job for 9ja na, awa yan jo wo biko.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by Rainbow07(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2016
God bless you... All the billions of naira all those politicians dey thief EFCC NO DEY SEE THEM. Politician go thief 500b court go grant am 50million naira bail. Make una leave yahoo boys alone

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 04, 2016
MondeLuv:
See how hungry he looks
He almost made enough money to feed himself o
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by sebali: 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
We grew up together in warri. We use to be close buddies. He was amongst d fore most makers of pam sleepers and shoes back. While in secondary school we use to frolic around him because he was making lots of money. Fast forward many a few years... He abandoned Pam making and became a G-Boi. Level change, he was no longer generous(he wudnt spare u... #500) bt wud be willing 2 buy u a create of bear if only u agree to keep on drinking it b4 him
He was actually arrested on his traditional marriage day while d occasion was already on.

Oyoma made Headlines before Me, but for d wrong reason.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2016
rantmoniker:
Oyinbo sef, you look this guy finish carry $9,200 give am go buy wetin? Later dem go say we dumb for Africa, na who dumb pass. If the face of the thief looks this dumb, can we see the face of the victim please?
Olodo nor be this face im dey use, Ekpa!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by hornyman(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2016
zico530:
His face tells it all.

His face did not tell if he's a yahoo boy. His face looks too strong like a proper criminal though. But EFCC fall my hand oooo. Na only yahoo boys dem fit deal with? To convince us they are working? Na I am not move a bit, until I see EFCC send big politician with so much loots to jail. Na only yahoo boys EFCC fit dey flex muscle with, while the corrupt politicians are enjoying their loots. The few ones they even charge to court are getting bail because they have so much money to buy justice.

EFCC and govt should work on that. Prosecute more politicians ensure they spend long jail term by ensuring judges are no more bought. Nigerians need justice. EFCC free yahoo boys for now, they stole peanut go after big thieves that stole Millions and Billions of dollars and in Naira.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by kinswhite(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
The guy was busted by EFCC on his marriage day at Effurun. he tried to escape but he was caught while trying to jump fence with his wrapper. he was striped of his marriage clothes and taken away with just boxer and singlet. His new bride was crying like a baby.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2016
rantmoniker:
Oyinbo sef, you look this guy finish carry $9,200 give am go buy wetin? Later dem go say we dumb for Africa, na who dumb pass. If the face of the thief looks this dumb, can we see the face of the victim please?

Bros the guy did not use his real picture.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy Over $9,200 Scam by Dennikki2020(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
verifielive:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on May 3, 2016, arraigned one Ighofose Oyoma before Justice E. A. Obile of the Federal High Court sitting in Warri, Delta State on a 7 count charge bordering on Conspiracy, Forgery and Obtaining Money by False Pretence to the tune of Nine Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($9,200).

http://dumebiifeanyi.com/efcc-arraigns-yahoo-boy-9200-scam/

is it the scammed victim that dragged the scammer to Efcc's ? Or how did they get to this stage of sentencing him ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dupes Fiancée Of Money, Phone After False Promise Of Marriage / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists / Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.