Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists (24646 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Lady Escapes From Ritualists In Warri After 9 Other Victims Were Killed (Video) / How God Saved Me From Ritualists During Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Happy sunday to everyone, the whole things is still a shock to me how humans now love money more than a fellow human's life.. It is only a fool that will say there is no God..

Yesterday at about 4pm my younger sister left for church only for us to wait till night and she did not return, we became worried and started searching for her, just for her to return very late at night looking very very depressed. That was the first time i saw so much fear in her eyes, the words that came out from her mouth there after were shocking.

She narrated how a car was parked as if it was faulty along the path she took to church, and as she walked by, someone grabbed her from behind with a hanky, that was all she could remember... Only for her to see herself on a tarred road standing in front of a woman.

She then asked the woman where she was and the woman said '3rd' (Benin city) she screamed and told the woman she was from Ogida barrack(benin), the woman then told her how a car came and threw her away, with the driver screaming MAKE UNA THROW ALL HER THINGS GIVE HERE, and the car hurriedly zoomed off..

The woman then gave her some amount of money to get back home as she was with no cash on her!!! It was God oh, by now i for don loose my baby oh!!!!

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world, and Ijebu Ode would have been the most beautiful town in the Universe, please inform your loved ones to be vigilant.

Like i said earlier be at alert oh, the quest for money is real!!

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oh wow!!! This is good news.

I share in your joy. smiley

Thank God for his mark of exemption on her.

The days are just so evil. May God always come through for us when we need him. Amen!

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:
Oh wow!!! This is good news.

I share in your joy. smiley

Thank God for his mark of exemption on her.

The days are just so evil. May God always come through for us when we need him. Amen!
amen oh.... Na just God oh... My family would have been in sorrow by now.... I have been hearing stories but never knew it could be this real!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kidnap cases always soar when election is looming.

You guys should take her to a hospital for medical check up. May God protect us all. And we should be all vigilant.

27 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
Kidnap cases always soar when election is looming.

You guys should take her to a hospital for medical check up. May God protect us all. And we should be all vigilant.
Amen oh, thanks man!
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by ITbomb(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe your sis was already used and the baba needed someone fresh

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
ITbomb:
Maybe your sis was already used and the baba needed someone fresh
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
ok

That statement doesn't need an OK. Reject it or fire it back please.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by freshkpomo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Orla234:

That statement doesn't need an OK. Reject it or fire it back please.
i just did not want to raise any dust, you know some people just come online to type whatever comes into their head... Ignoring him would have been a better option... Thanks for your concern ma'am , God bless you! HSD

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
i just did not want to raise any dust, you know some people just come online to type whatever comes into their head... Ignoring him would have been a better option... Thanks for your concern ma'am , God bless you! HSD

You're welcome bro. HSD. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by NwaAmaikpe: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked

You shouldn't start rejoicing yet.
The battle most times is a spiritual one... What a ritualist has touched may not be the same.

But we are grateful to God that she is back because the bible says in Ecclesiastes 9:4 that "A living dog is better than a dead lion"

Shalom

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by itiswellandwell: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rejoice with you for her safe return. May we all celebrate 2019 and beyond. Amen

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Y mention ijebu ode

11 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Emvico34: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
thank God
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
I've concocted such a story before when I was younger, quite amusing the shock in my Mum's eyes when I drew her aside and told her I really went to see my 'boyfriend'. May God be praised for your sister's return. smiley

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by oluwakayode25(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ijebu ode
Really angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by spyg1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
God is great. Your sister needs to be interrogated too, some of these small girls will sneak to their boyfriends only to come back the following day, for the fear of being punished they fabricate a horror story, to gain sympathy. iam talking from experience

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by tenmariner: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
One boy I was helping with Jamb tutorial at his home came up with a similar story about how masquerades knack him with vodoo and he suddenly disappeared and only to reappear in a shrine.. And how a woman helped him to escape... The mum went for testimony in church only to discovery that I was all sakamaje from the son...

8 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
freshkpomo:
Happy sunday to everyone, the whole things is still a shock to me how humans now love money more than a fellow human's life.. It is only a fool that will say there is no God..

Yesterday at about 4pm my younger sister left for church only for us to wait till night and she did not return, we became worried and started searching for her, just for her to return very late at night looking very very depressed. That was the first time i saw so much fear in her eyes, the words that came out from her mouth there after were shocking.

She narrated how a car was parked as if it was faulty along the path she took to church, and as she walked by, someone grabbed her from behind with a hanky, that was all she could remember... Only for her to see herself on a tarred road standing in front of a woman.

She then asked the woman where she was and the woman said '3rd' (Benin city) she screamed and told the woman she was from Ogida barrack(benin), the woman then told her how a car came and threw her away, with the driver screaming MAKE UNA THROW ALL HER THINGS GIVE HERE, and the car hurriedly zoomed off..

The woman then gave her some amount of money to get back home as she was with no cash on her!!! It was God oh, by now i for don loose my baby oh!!!!

I still don't know how people feel about money rituals, if this ritual was so real, Nigeria ought to be the richest country in the world, and Ijebu Ode would have been the most beautiful town in the Universe, please inform your loved ones to be vigilant.

Like i said earlier be at alert oh, the quest for money is real!!

Go back n ask ur sister what really happened. She went to her boyfriend's house n over stayed........Thank me later grin.

26 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by kingthreat(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
We keep crying that politicians are the problem but it is we wicked Nigerians that are the problem of this nation.
Thank God for your sister. We shall not die but live to declare the works of God.

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by tabithababy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:
I've concocted such a story before when I was younger, quite amusing the shock in my Mum's eyes when I drew her aside and told her I really went to see my 'boyfriend'. May God be praised for your sister's return. smiley

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Brother!!!

I am 100% sure that she went to her boyfriend house!!!

I am even 1000% sure

That's their cover story joorz

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by paparazzi1987(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
You need to investigate why she was released and if she has not been partly used.

May God protect us from unfortunate people looking for quick money

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
U sure say she no passout during gwegwegwe with blother Philip and woke up the next day only to manufacture stories

I'll rather trust my female dog than to trust a woman this days

6 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by NwaliE01: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wow, this is good news oh but I suggest make una go check her accessories to be sure she is intact should incase.

1 Like

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
tabithababy:
cheesy cheesy
Iz like ur one of them Oooo
Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
ennyhola:
Brother!!!
I am 100% sure that she went to her boyfriend house!!!
I am even 1000% sure
That's their cover story joorz

Fact.

If it were true, She would have a lot of bruises on her skin.

5 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Philistine(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why the mention of Ijebu-ode, it seems the Op is a retard.

9 Likes

Re: How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tunechiami:

gringrin.

Ajo nwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Convicted Of Killing An 18-year-old Boy In London (photo) / Police Shoot Pure Water Seller In Aba (Photos) / Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.