Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

African Queens Of Miss Universe! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Queens Of Miss Universe! (9124 Views)

Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
I think Namibia is better than Zambia actually. Better hair
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 13, 2009
I feel you, SW. Like c'mon, even the makeup is horrible, doesn't match her skin tone.

Why ponytail, who wears ponytail to a miss uni competition? angry
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 13, 2009
as bad as miss nigeria allegedly looks i dont see any woman here who looks half as good . . . spare the chic abeg.

Why do all the black chics have fake hair? shocked
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by bluespice(f): 3:16am On Aug 13, 2009
errr i dont think all of em have horse hair tho undecided

the girl is pretty afterall
i guess her sunblock didnt quite melt evenly the day of her bikini shot
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by oyinda3(f): 3:25am On Aug 13, 2009
she's pretty. the second pic should have been used.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by alicejacob: 3:30am On Aug 13, 2009
I like this Miss

Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2009
this forum is for the AFRICAN GIRLS of the Miss Universe pageant.
no need to be posting all these asian and white girls.
they probably have their own forum for that.

this is the african one now. lol

what does the girl above have to do with the AFRICAN QUEENS OF MISS UNIVERSE?
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2009
David watch yourself

Maybe in your Ijebu village there's no girl that looks better than her. Oniranu
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by tpiah2: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2009
alicejacob

that's Miss Vietnam, right?

I noticed she has blue eyes. Dont know if they're real or contacts however.

For the Asians, Miss Japan is hard to beat. Miss Korea isnt too bad either.

THE AMAKA:

what does the girl above have to do with the AFRICAN QUEENS OF MISS UNIVERSE?

true sha.

I did the same thing myself.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Hauwa1: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2009
david still dont like gals with fake hair? i wonder what you will do if your chick put on one cool

the second pix is really nice.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2009
davidylan:

as bad as miss nigeria allegedly looks i dont see any woman here who looks half as good . . . spare the chic abeg.

Why do all the black chics have fake hair? shocked

Mr "Quick to call us unattractive" angry, nobody said she's an ugly duckling, the bikini picture's just terrible when you compare it with the rest! angry
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by chocoLove(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2009
Go Ghana grin
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by sweeti14(f): 1:06am On Dec 03, 2009
(sighs,shakes head,buries face in hands and lets the tears fall freely)
ni tori olorun,kilosele? why naw? if i lay my hands on d person hu suggested d hairstyle and dat pose, hmn! God knows what will happen angry angry,see d other ones looking muwah! kiss esp ghana kissand then see nigeria lipsrsealed embarassed undecided sad cry cry
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2009
Abeg Miss Ghana nor fine jare. Miss Nigeria is a very beautiful lady. I like every bit of her. kiss kiss kiss
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by chocoLove(f): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2009
well nigeria has beautiful ladies but you guys have to agree that this pic and pose @ the beach side is not the best pic to represent nigeria beauty ! com on girlS she can do better!! yeah,  ghana look  kiss mwah  kiss . i support all girls though an believe they all are gorgeous!
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2009
Agbani won Miss world with ponytail so ponytail can be a great hairstyle. This is not a great shot of the girl, everyone has bad photos but she is a stunning girl.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by chocoLove(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Agbani won Miss world with ponytail so ponytail can be a great hairstyle. This is not a great shot of the girl, everyone has bad photos but she is a stunning girl.

preach it girl ! Agbani was a beauty btw! congrats to all the girls though!
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by spikedcylinder: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
The Nigerian girl is not so bad jor. Just a bad mix of hair, make up, ill fitting bikini etc. It even seemed like they rubbed some silly black tan on her to make her look darker.
With better props, she's a good looking girl.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by vashcute: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
Cant believe Ghana looks better than Nigeria

This is embarrassing.

think before posting such things i don't know why nigerians can't stand ghanaians, stop this complex ok? u r all africans. its this same complexity that made ur miss to choose a different style from the rest of the contestants stop hating. angry
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2010
vashcute:

Cant believe Ghana looks better than Nigeria

This is embarrassing.

think before posting such things i don't know why nigerians can't stand ghanaians, stop this complex ok? u r all africans. its this same complexity that made your miss to choose a different style from the rest of the contestants stop hating. angry

LOL! facially she is pretty, but her body needs a little work.
also the bikini photo shoot they did for her was JUST WRONG!
Miss Nigeria looks better than Miss Ghana to me, or is it because Miss Ghana has &%^R$&*^%*^ than Nigeria?
grin grin grin

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoacdeEZrlM[/flash]

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0wPra5hx0I[/flash]

facially, Miss Nigeria is better. i just don't think she is photogenic.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by mamagee3(f): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2010
They all look like models!

Anyway, Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by baccifinejewelry: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2010
I also watch the coronation about this pageant. They are so great and beautiful.
Re: African Queens Of Miss Universe! by Nobody: 3:14am On Oct 19, 2010
tpiah you ANNOY me. You defend white women and colored women from south Africa and post blonde women as "nordic beauties" but want to talk s.hit about black Jamaican contestants. Frigg off. Wtf is up with the posting of white and mixed women on an African site? I mean wtf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are Your Best Designers? / What's Your Favourite Skin Beauty Product ? / Colours You Will Not Be Caught Dead Wearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.