Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants (40559 Views)

Vivian Chinonye Chukwukere Emerges Miss Earth Nigeria 2015 Winner. / 2013 Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by iamOdino(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
The finalists for the 2013 edition of the Miss Earth Nigeria beauty pageant have been revealed. AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima is the National Director of the competition.

The grand finale is scheduled to take place on Sunday 22nd September 2013 at the Grand Ball Room, Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. The judges for the competition include Nollywood star Genevieve Nnaji, American model/actress Amber Rose, American actor Boris Kodjoe, American hip hop artiste Karly Redd and top Nigerian photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi.

The 23 finalists have all been in the beauty camp, where they are being trained for the task ahead.

Victoria Nwafor

Dooshima Ityaiyar

Gail Nsofor

Damola Akinsanya

Kershima Annie

Merah Bala

Vivian Agohro

Fadimatu Haruna

Holly Ademoluti Omoboyewa

Isabella Ojiodu

Resident Opuyinebibo

Tracy Bibowe

Tomi Kolawole

Idera Johnson

Marie Miller

Opeyemi Sogunro

Amarachi Nwaobiala

Ezinne Okwuosa

Uchenna Udezua

Precious Marcus

Bether Benneth

Amarachi Nwakwe

Joy Udoh

bellanaija.com
http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/09/19/pictures-meet-bikini-clad-finalists-gunning-be-crowned-miss-earth-nigeria-2013
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013
yuzedo's girls. we can't measure up. we give up. embarassed
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by ndrule: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dem try sha

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Flexneri: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
See gobe!anybody in d house?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by achi4u(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
What's the meaning of this post?

end time kids.

11 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by s3nn2x(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
shocked shocked shocked I am single oooo..... I need an invite now kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by touchmeder: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
I SEE MANY FINE GIRLS SOME WITH UNFLATTERING PICTURES BUT MOST LOOKING GOOD grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by BrAkingNews: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmm, beautiful anyway.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
That Ezinne Okwuosa babe is hot cheesy cheesy

They all have small titties and asses embarassed. I prefer gigantic assets.

Me I don waka commot.

Okada drop me for market junction abeg

8 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by DonJuan1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
The beauty of Nigerian women!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Adamuenero(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2013
Naija girls,una too much joor. God bless y'all
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Emaprince: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Amarachi fine pass..sweet looks
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by pri3stess(f): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
What happen to Residents back? And I hope that's not her first name o, if it is, Naija parents nawa for una o.
And yeah team Tomi............. Only because she's rocking braids.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Lilimax(f): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Miss this Miss that... angry
Although the girls are beautiful but it's getting boring by the day...
As if everybody want to float their own beauty pageant?
My opinion though undecided

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by cashkid18(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
in psquares voice:dis na temptation
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by esbjaygmailco(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Holly is the hottest, and what happen to idera Johnson's pant?

3 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Lakayanah: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
I beg make una help Idera Johnson tie her dross the thing fit fall down o.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by ZN2: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Damn, look at them shine. shocked

Dooshima and Ezinne. wink
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Emmzalon: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin Aw I wish big tommy is a criteria 4 winning..d 8th girl in red bikini wld av cum out in flying colors
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by greall1: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
More pix.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by slinkman(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
ODIKWA VERY RISKY
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax: Miss this Miss that... angry
Although the girls are beautiful but it's getting boring by the day...
As if everybody want to float their own beauty pageant?
My opinion though undecided

tell ogugua88

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by crackhaus: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tracy Bibowe AKA Sage, only the Lord knows what you do to me wink
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ezinne Okwuosa rocks embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Cubeet: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
O BoB.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Pancho01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
D next tin nw we wil b hearing miss underwrld, miss ocean...
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by TariEnoch(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Tessy Bibowei not tracy Bibow.
She is from Bayelsa state also my neighbour.who need her mobile number?.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by bknight: 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
All these pageants are vain, useless and absolute waste. They are of no use, really.

3 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by horlabiyi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
Are They Truly Nigerians ? Strange Names
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
How many beauty pageants do you lot have in that country?

The whole thing is so saturated that everybody and their momma think they're beauty queens. smfdh undecided

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by habex050: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
Holly is the hottest, and what happen to idera Johnson's pant?

Holly Ademoluti Omoboyewa is the one i am voting for ooohh

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Miss Earth Nigeria Contestants by 25Calibre(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Oh Igbo girls gladen my heart, all these girls are beautiful, but Ezinne Okwuosa looks sumptuous, give her to me and id be forever happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ancient Egyptian Woman With 70 Hair Extensions Discovered / Girl Wears Dress Made With Poly Bag / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.