Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? (3126 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? / Top 10 Best Affordable Smartphones In Nigeria Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2016
Due to dollar issues many minor retailers are taking great advantage of we the consumers so I will like to know the real price of tecno boom j7 new one or xperia e4g London use or new one here in Lagos precisely computer village or alaba currently thanks I will be very grateful
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2016
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by ShiroSan: 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
I'm sort of surprised that you wanna use the J7 when J8 is the rave of the moment.
Is it affordability issues?
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
ShiroSan:
I'm sort of surprised that you wanna use the J7 when J8 is the rave of the moment.
Is it affordability issues?

partial and j8 seems over hyped and the chip set too I love mtk6582 so I can port cm based roms to it
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by kolexepana: 11:09pm On May 04, 2016
Benart:

partial and j8 seems over hyped and the chip set too I love mtk6582 so I can port cm based roms to it
J8 aint over hyped bro and j7 price is 26-30k
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
kolexepana:

J8 aint over hyped bro and j7 price is 26-30k

the marketers tieya me and the new mtk chipset phones don't look very cool too me most have poor battery And don't look durable
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by kolexepana: 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Benart:

the marketers tieya me and the new mtk chipset phones don't look very cool too me most have poor battery And don't look durable
But 3000mAh battery is okay though.
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2016
kolexepana:

But 3000mAh battery is okay though.

yes but I sincerely want a chipset based on mtk6582 or mtk6592 and many new phones their battery specs ain't really esp infinix. their battery after 3months diminishes dratically
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by ShiroSan: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
Benart:

Well, in that case, you can get it at an even cheaper rate since it's now a kind of Old phone.
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2016
ShiroSan:

Well, in that case, you can get it at an even cheaper rate since it's now a kind of Old phone.

yea thanks every much everyone am grateful
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Nsonaso(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2016
Benart:

If you want MT6582 device to port ROM look for GiONEE M3 not the mini but Original GiONEE M3

If it is MT659x look for Infinix Hot Note either the 2GB RAM or 1GB RAM version.

This 2 phones are durable and their battery last very well.

Infinix Hot Note has the same spec with Xiaomi Redmi Note which makes it very easy for you to port ROM from Xiaomi Redmi Note to Infinix Hot Note.
And Xiaomi Redmi Note has a lot of developer making almost impossible for you look for any ROM that is not available for Xiaomi Redmi Note.

You can check Needrom, Lewa OS forum, xda, Huawei forum or MIUI forum.
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Benart(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2016
Nsonaso:

If you want MT6582 device to port ROM look for GiONEE M3 not the mini but Original GiONEE M3

If it is MT659x look for Infinix Hot Note either the 2GB RAM or 1GB RAM version.

Infinix Hot Note has the same spec with Xiaomi Redmi Note which makes it very easy for you to port ROM from Xiaomi Redmi Note to Infinix Hot Note.
And Xiaomi Redmi Note has a lot of developer making almost impossible for you look for any ROM that is not available for Xiaomi Redmi Note.

wink nice one bro
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by bobo65(m): 5:07am On May 08, 2016
Benart:
Due to dollar issues many minor retailers are taking great advantage of we the consumers so I will like to know the real price of tecno boom j7 new one or xperia e4g London use or new one here in Lagos precisely computer village or alaba currently thanks I will be very grateful

And I was screaming I wanted to sell my Xperia z for 23k, u didn't c the thread
Anyways I can hook u up with some stuffs
Whatsapp me
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by driand(m): 6:25am On May 08, 2016
Benart:

go and buy a htc phone and leave story, if it's cm u want u'll get enough custom roms.. Cheers!
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by LongJohnS: 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
Nsonaso:

Nice one.
Regarding the gionee M3 which other custom ROMs can you suggest porting to??
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Nsonaso(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
LongJohnS:

Nice one.
Regarding the gionee M3 which other custom ROMs can you suggest porting to??
It depends on your likes, choice and preferences.

Me, I like ROM that has Good looking UI and Features e.g MIUI, Lewa OS, EMUI etc. Some are CM freak or Stock Android UI. But me, no liking for those ugly UI

1 Like

Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by leokinguch(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
bobo65:

And I was screaming I wanted to sell my Xperia z for 23k, u didn't c the thread
Anyways I can hook u up with some stuffs
Whatsapp me

Do u still hv any for sale, would like to buy. Contact me 08069037202
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by Ay04z(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
Di's man should off d generator behind my window nah...crying
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by ShiroSan: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
Benart:

yea thanks every much everyone am grateful

Welcome
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by ShiroSan: 8:05pm On May 30, 2016
Benart:

Don't really believe in rooting phones tho'
Re: How Much Can I Get This Phone Currently? by daphid25(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2016
Benart:
J7 isn't up to 40k

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? / Finally Got The Infinix Zero X / Unlock Your 3g Huawei Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.