Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? (3123 Views)

What To Do And What Not To Do When Your Smartphone Falls Into Water / What & What Not To Do When Your Smartphone Falls Into Water / What Do You Do When Your Phone With A Non Removable Battery Falls Into Water?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by friedcorn: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
My phone, infinix zero fell into a bucket of water, i quickly removed it, and it was still working, i cleaned it, and continued using it. The next day evening, it went off and couldnt on. Due to business schedule i did not take it for repairs.

Please, do you think it might be completely damaged from the screen to the battery or the internal panel?

Please advise me because i dont want those repairers to cheat me in this hard times.

Thank you
Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by mengho(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
I think dat thing is fried.

But you can unscrew it & display for air & sun to dry am Well well, which is what you should have done in d first place when it fell in the water instead of using it.

Gudluck, pray it ain't fried
Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by friedcorn: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2016
mengho:
I think dat thing is fried.

But you can unscrew it & display for air & sun to dry am Well well, which is what you should have done in d first place when it fell in the water instead of using it.

Gudluck, pray it ain't fried
i dont understand what u mean by fried.
Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by mengho(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
friedcorn:
i dont understand what u mean by fried.

Some circuits don burn for inside, iit might be a big or small problem.

4 now remove d battery & Allow the remaining water to be drained out, if you are extremely lucky it might start up & go back to normal

1 Like

Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
friedcorn:
My phone, infinix zero fell into a bucket of water, i quickly removed it, and it was still working, i cleaned it, and continued using it. The next day evening, it went off and couldnt on. Due to business schedule i did not take it for repairs.

Please, do you think it might be completely damaged from the screen to the battery or the internal panel?

Please advise me because i dont want those repairers to cheat me in this hard times.

Thank you

Hello @friedcorn Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or simply let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by samsam2019: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @friedcorn Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or simply let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
he should book a reservation on his device? A dead device? Are you ok

1 Like

Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by bobo65(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
samsam2019:
he should book a reservation on his device? A dead device? Are you ok

Hahahaha
This meme tho
Re: Help! My Infinix Zero fell Into Water, What Should I Do? by TheGuy5: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Learn SMARTPHONE Devices Repair Techniques! Very Low Capital Business Entry costs...*BE SMART This Year* #Make Real Money; #Learn Micro BGA soldering; #Learn Repair Techniques, Metering & Troubleshooting Microelectronic devices;#Learn Flash Programming & MORE! Get "Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " from our Amazon marketplaces stores, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc. (€, £ marketplaces price lower)
If you don't become an expert after going through, demand a refund from the author!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

(1) (Reply)

Sexting Acronyms Parents Need To Know / Mtn Night Data Plan With Monthly Plan Which One Go First / My Tecno CX Air Not Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.