Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) (28654 Views)

Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by TrollinStone: 1:11am On May 05, 2016
Skydiving things on point
Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by acadollar(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2016
Nature129:

So if they asked me which country my aunty/sister is, I will say South Korea. Nna, Nigerians dey try o...smh
Illiterate, South Korea is the world most safest country, beautiful with one of the largest economy, more than 30,000 Americans live here, read and develop yourself.

It was even the United States airforce stationed here that saved the family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by placeofallure(f): 5:37am On May 05, 2016
cold:
Sigh...where exactly does god come in here? Thankful to the S Koreans who held up the blankets and the one who had the presence of mind to put cushions underneath to absorb the shock of the fall. If not for these kind hearted folks,this family would have dropped to their deaths because god isn't going to spread his 'loving' arms to cushion their fall. I'm at a loss on what role god played here.

After reading this story, especially at the point when the woman refuse to drop her baby and kept saying: 'I love you, I love you" I shed a tear or two, but I weep more now seeing the magnitude of your ignorance daring to question what depicted God in the incidence.

The kindness that came forth from the rescuers' mind could have only come from one source, that is God at work. Read the Bible, God owns the heart of kings, chiefs, royalties, how much less you. Yes you! He can own your heart if you let him.
Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by cutestcee: 8:09am On May 05, 2016
iGeneral:
I just came to check the names. And I was not disappointed.

Abeg na joke o
Who have u helped with your stupidity?
Grow up
Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by herrdeustch: 11:00am On May 05, 2016
Hananime gamsabnida!
dre11:
Nigerian woman, three kids survive plunge from 4-storey building in South Korea

http://sunnewsonline.com/nigerian-woman-three-kids-survive-plunge-from-4-storey-building-in-south-korea/

Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by mikolo80: 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
Excuzeme:

WRONG, dude!

Its NOT her "quick thinking" that saved her.
It is the SELFLESS ATTITUDE of the Citizens and bystanders that saved her!

Let me explain:
*Would you think she could have survived if "neighbours" did not encourage her to jump?
*Did you think she would have survived if they did not gather blankets to catch her jump?
*Do you think she would not have crashed landed/died if someone did not have the sense to put CUSHIONS under the Blanket (due to her heavy weight)?

Now, if this happened in Nigeria, l can assure you two things would have taken place:

1) Most of us will be too busy "video-recording" how someone was about to jump to her death, with three children, so we can sell the video and use it to MAKE MONEY ON OUR BLOGS!

2.) Others would have been planing on how to rob whatever was on her, after she had jumped to her death! or have you not seen "my people" robbing accident victims, instead of helping them with first aid of transport to a hospital?

Our Society is so "morally decadent" that we need a MORAL REVOLUTION..... even more violent than the ones those Criminal-Senators of ours deserved!

you've never witnessed a tragedy in Nigeria before that's why you're saying this nonsense. over volunteer is even our problem. ppl video after the fact
Re: Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) by ijustdey: 5:45pm On May 05, 2016
Excuzeme:

WRONG, dude!

Its NOT her "quick thinking" that saved her.
It is the SELFLESS ATTITUDE of the Citizens and bystanders that saved her!

Let me explain:
*Would you think she could have survived if "neighbours" did not encourage her to jump?
*Did you think she would have survived if they did not gather blankets to catch her jump?
*Do you think she would not have crashed landed/died if someone did not have the sense to put CUSHIONS under the Blanket (due to her heavy weight)?

Now, if this happened in Nigeria, l can assure you two things would have taken place:

1) Most of us will be too busy "video-recording" how someone was about to jump to her death, with three children, so we can sell the video and use it to MAKE MONEY ON OUR BLOGS!

2.) Others would have been planing on how to rob whatever was on her, after she had jumped to her death! or have you not seen "my people" robbing accident victims, instead of helping them with first aid of transport to a hospital?

Our Society is so "morally decadent" that we need a MORAL REVOLUTION..... even more violent than the ones those Criminal-Senators of ours deserved!

it's not all Nigerians that don't have sense of empathy as you wanna make me believe from your post.

but I quiet agree things could get better if we focus on humanity aspect of our life's rather than 'self'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Santa Thread / Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.