Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara (378 Views)

See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback / I’m Not Working Against @speakerdogara -gbajabiamila. / Speaker Dogara Now On Instagram @speakerdogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara by ganisucks(f): 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
Poised to ensure a seamless communication with his constituents, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, on Wednesday, announced his presence on Instagram, the foremost picture sharing site. Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara With the growing popularity of social media among Nigerian youths, Dogara, who shared a picture from his inauguration in June 2015, said he was on the app to ensure that Nigerians are not kept in the dark regarding his activities as Speaker. This is even as he has maintained an active presence on the micro-blogging site, Twitter and Facebook. He said: “On June 9th, 2015, I assumed the mantle of leadership of the House of Representatives. I have always believed that as representatives of the people, we must use all tools at our disposal to ensure that those we represent are not kept in the dark about our activities. "This, therefore, is to officially announce my presence on this platform, and I look forward to gaining feedback from you all. I'm here to keep you informed, but more importantly, I'm here to listen to you."
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/dogara-joins-instagram-speakerdogara/
Re: Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara by ganisucks(f): 2:02pm On May 04, 2016
This is for all those APC losers who believe that Dogara is the better half of NASS. Join Dogara on Instagram, so that he can dribble you, and then hand back power to PDP.
Re: Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara by Flexherbal(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2016
Is that where he wants to be legislating from?
Re: Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara by tuzeriouz(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2016
imagine "@speaker..." always thinking of holding current position ad infinitum
Re: Dogara Joins Instagram As @speakerdogara by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
Cant he drop his phone number as well?

Imagine ...Instagram, the foremost picture sharing site shocked

So Speaker Dogara is now an entertainment celebrity by using Instagram for sharing pictures. undecided

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Received In Audience Executive Director ,UNODC {photos} / Subsidy Removal: How Much Is Fuel Now Sold In Your Area? / Buhari At A "Summit For Nothing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.