Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? (1443 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please / Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by RUTHINYAEGBE: 2:51pm On May 04, 2016
If you had a 100k and wanted to establish a business in Nigeria, which business will you preferably establish that you think will be profitable?
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
Yam , yam business

1 Like

Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by RUTHINYAEGBE: 9:47am On May 10, 2016
WarRLaY:
Yam , yam business
Why yam business? how profitable is it?
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Elyzbeth(f): 2:22pm On May 10, 2016
RUTHINYAEGBE:
If you had a 100k and wanted to establish a business in Nigeria, which business will you preferably establish that you think will be profitable?
fast food business, it is very lucrative if managed properly. call me lets discuss further 08127579198 i even have a business plan i can share with you.
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by RUTHINYAEGBE: 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
Elyzbeth:

fast food business, it is very lucrative if managed properly. call me lets discuss further 08127579198 i even have a business plan i can share with you.
what kind of fast food can 100k open? i think fastfood needs much more than 100k to be standard

1 Like

Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Elyzbeth(f): 5:22pm On May 10, 2016
RUTHINYAEGBE:

what kind of fast food can 100k open? i think fastfood needs much more than 100k to be standard
It doesn't really matter dear, it depends on the way you want it, i'm starting my snack bar business with 50k but if i had 200k it would be enough to make it posh, its even better to start in a small way so as to avoid management problems from the scratch, starting in a small way even gives you the opportunity to gather the needed experience, so when you branded you wont have much issues. Mind you, when i speak of fast food i'm not talking about kfc or tfc, i mean a mini eatery especially in universities or commercial areas, markets

1 Like

Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Elyzbeth(f): 5:32pm On May 10, 2016
You can even go into lunch delivery for offices and banks or those lazy house wives, you'll understand me more if you live in places like vi, lekki, and its environs
100k will be too much gaan if you wanna operate from home, but for startups like you, it would be very hard as per the marketing, but bae if you package your business well you dont even need words of mouth your packaging will do the talking for you. GOODLUCK!
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by RUTHINYAEGBE: 5:46pm On May 10, 2016
Elyzbeth:
You can even go into lunch delivery for offices and banks or those lazy house wives, you'll understand me more if you live in places like vi, lekki, and its environs
100k will be too much gaan if you wanna operate from home, but for startups like you, it would be very hard as per the marketing, but bae if you package your business well you dont even need words of mouth your packaging will do the talking for you. GOODLUCK!
woow. thats a very good idea. Thanks. well noted.
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Elyzbeth(f): 5:54pm On May 10, 2016
You most welcome.
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Destined2win: 8:10pm On May 10, 2016
Elyzbeth:
You have something upstairs
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by USE4A: 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
Guy take that money and provide help on MMM, you will receive 30percent of the sum as profit per month. You can even PH, 3 times or more dats like 90k profit per month on 100 k. A word is enough . Whastapp me on 08063611208 for details.
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Allem(m): 5:02am On May 11, 2016
contact me on whatsapp to give u full details of a business plan all for free. 08039734337. just helping a bro here
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by Baroba(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2016
I know a girl that sells Okpa ( a bambura flour made delicacy popular in Enugu state and surrounding environs) in Lagos, her customers cannot get enough of it, infact she struggles to keep up with demand.. The flour, oil and uma leaves are all transported from the East.. She keeps it 100% local, no nylon or foil, even Lagos oil is not good enough for her.. This na Engineering grad oo.. She started all this with less than 80k, I know because I gave her the money..

Eatery will always bring you great returns, but you have to package and be biz savvy..

2 Likes

Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by darkenkach(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2016
USE4A:
Guy take that money and provide help on MMM, you will receive 30percent of the sum as profit per month. You can even PH, 3 times or more dats like 90k profit per month on 100 k. A word is enough . Whastapp me on 08063611208 for details.

Ole

2 Likes

Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by teemoney35(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2016
WHATS MMM?
USE4A:
Re: What Business Will You Establish With 100k ? by moshoodn(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2016
Elyzbeth:

Hi Elyzbeth,

I chatted you on WhatsApp, its not delivering on your end.

Kindly get across. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Federal Government Contract In Nigeria. / Palm Kernel, Palm Kernel Shells Available / Fiverr Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.