Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died (845 Views)

Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Soldier Who Died In Accident With Ebony Reigns Will Punished For 40 Days / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by DJBIGGY(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2016
Once upon a time, there lived a lady named Jemila...

Unfortunately one day, she died...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What are you scrolling down for?

I said she died nah!

Abi Death get Part 2?

. ⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
レ ノ ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/ am Just passing by... Have a nice day...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/05/story-story-sad-travails-of-jemila.html
Re: Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2016
DJBIGGY:
Once upon a time, there lived a lady named Jemila...

Unfortunately one day, she died...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What are you scrolling down for?

I said she died nah!

Abi Death get Part 2?

. ⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
レ ノ ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/ am Just passing by... Have a nice day...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/05/story-story-sad-travails-of-jemila.html
OSOGBO WEED!
Re: Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by faruku104(m): 6:54pm On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
OSOGBO WEED!
or u mean Fulani herdsmen weed... I was actually about feeling sober for jemila
Re: Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by greyce: 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
@ op,2 much mb...i know u use etisalat cos na only dem dey dash pple mb
Re: Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by DJBIGGY(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2016
greyce:
@ op,2 much mb...i know u use etisalat cos na only dem dey dash pple mb

I actually use glo... Etisalat will dash you excess MB and zap it with the speed of thunder. Kinda makes one wonder what is the use of the awoof data
Re: Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by faruku104(m): 8:27pm On May 04, 2016
DJBIGGY:

I actually use glo... Etisalat will dash you excess MB and zap it with the speed of thunder. Kinda makes one wonder what is the use of the awoof data

Use cheat man... way forward
Re: Read Sad Story Of The Travails Of Young Jemila Who Died by greyce: 10:56pm On May 04, 2016
DJBIGGY:

i use etisalat,i've never experienced that

(1) (Reply)

Majid Michel Reveals He Saw God & Now Believes God Exists / Like-Father-Like-Daughter: OAP Dotun's Girl Wins Best Student In Nursery Rhymes / Nollywood Actress And Producer Ijeoma Grace Agu In Daring & Fierce Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.