Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs (19414 Views)

Meet Stephanie Philips, Nollywood Starlet To Watch Out For / Tito Segun-Banjo Is Missing (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by AlexReports(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Amongst several entrepreneurs and young  CEOs in Nigeria, the incredible and intellectually creative Ms. Oboh Tito Stephanie Atilola has stood out in areas of impacting lives, through job creation and empowerment.

As the MD/CEO of an international industry headquartered in Nigeria - Atils Bakery International Limited, Stephanie Oboh has explored her capacity at all levels to improve the socioeconomic welfare of young Nigerians. 

She has done this by organising seminars to educate, train and retrain interested participants on various skill acquisition programs in all parts of Nigeria.

With her vast experience in humanity-based programs, Ms. Oboh Stephanie has pursued her career with the sole aim of impacting the lives of innovative youths, the less privilege, physically displaced persons and most importantly, promising Nigerians that are ready to grow.

Her love for human capita development and capacity building has earned her awards like the "Peace Achievers Award on Entrepreneurship" among others. 

Ms. Oboh has also initiated several empowerment programs that have, and are still improving the welfare of common Nigerians especially for the basic purpose of creating jobs.

Meanwhile, some beneficiaries of her programs have expressed imperative appreciation for the God-sent inputs of Ms. Stephanie. They confessed that their lives have been better and relevant since they engaged her programs.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/06/stephanie-oboh-tito-hits-list-of-young.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by BabaIbo: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Beauty with brains.

First FTC since joining Nairaland.

I dedicate this to all the hustling guys and ladies out there God bless your hustles.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by NwaAmaikpe: 9:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

Ms?
Her kpekus must be on fire.
Because that is the source of every single lady's success.

But why count her as successful when she can't get a mere husband?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by seedsower(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Who else sharply read "Stephanie Otobo"? gather here let take a selfie. #defeated

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by chuksanambra: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Chai, this lady is ripe. I want to harvest her.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by inoki247: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
chai one name comes to my mind

3 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by CriticMaestro: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nwanem I have found my missing rib...
Make I kuku follow her on Twitter and insta...

My u am also rich cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Vicyace: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Stephanie Otobo right?

1 Like

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Speakdatruth: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
congrats to A list
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by momodub: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Khutie: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
•••Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen...and Stephanie is one of those!

The real slay Queen.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by nextstep(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:
Chai, this lady is ripe. I want to harvest her.

... and that is all you could bring to this thread? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Andyibest: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Life is all about making achievements and creating impact and that is what this lady had done for herself

Looking For Capital For Your Business? Then Get It Now And Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abeg guys wetin be the meaning of obo for Yoruba
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Emilokoiyawon: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Very yanchable
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Khutie: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ms?

•••Really NwaAmaikpe Nwa 042, like seriously? I know yhu like pulling owt from the norm but I'm not with yhu on this...

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.

She worth celebrating. Even if na her pvssy, she's got the brain to take advantage of it in a positive way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by sleepking(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
this is what feminism should be like not what nairaland females are forming
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by obowunmi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Advert, She's looking for husband. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by lurdmichael: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
she must be good at giving BLOW JOBS grin grin
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Suko110(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ms?
Thats all you could deduce from d whole write up, chai collect....

7 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by lawrence35(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Young minds taking over....

Start your ecommerce business now and make huge profit.

https://www.nairaland.com/4505061/selecting-particular-product-dropship-4rm
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by ednut1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Alex alex. Na u dey shine the conjo
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by ElsonMorali: 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
Laudable.
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by QuietHammer(m): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
Am I the only one who read it as 'Stephanie Otobo' grin

Yorùbá sef can sound funny when transliterated.

Stephanie Oboh Tito
...Stephanie xxxxx is enough grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by sonnie10: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
What is she selling?
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by kingchris30(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
congrat to her
Re: Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs by Memphis357(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na real Slay Queen be this....
No be all those towtow merchandising actresses wey dey form entrepreneurs et al.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) / Brymo Becomes Lagos State Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.