Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? (1009 Views)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Storms Edmunds Catholic Church & This Happened (photos) / Magnus Abe; A Cunning /despirate Political Comedian / Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by pacretus(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2016
My sis just moved to a hostel in campus and overheard a lady's conversation with a Baba lawo(a herbalist/native doctor).it went:.
Girl:hello baba na me.oo.(it's me)
Babalawo:hello,who?.
Girl:na me,that girl wey ask u to prep charm for her to dey catch Guys.(the lady who requested a love charm from you to get GUYs).
Babalawo:ok.how na(how are you).
Girl:fine..baba how much ee go cost.(how much does it cost to get the love charm).
SHE THOUGHT MY SIS WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE MENT BY 7DM.
Girl.baba na only 7dm ME AND MY FRIEND GET OH.(my friend and i have only got 7dm.
Babalawo:ehn,(i guess he asked her what she ment by 7dm).
Girl:i mean #7000.

Guys be careful who fall in love with,it might not be falling in with but falling in love for.

So Guys be warned
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by finalboss1(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2016
undecided cow
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 04, 2016
Your sister has a lot to explain
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by SuperSuave(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2016
You just said its charm and you're still telling guys to be careful undecided
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by pacretus(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
undecided cow
sadist.
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by finalboss1(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2016
pacretus:
sadist.
gerarahere jawe...
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by pacretus(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
gerarahere jawe...
who said what,,? You just typed rubbish.(trust me)
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by nnabeloved: 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
Your sister has questions to answer, sure she was telling you what she is into.
Re: Omg.(endtime)why Are Some Ladies So Despirate.guys Beware!this Happened? by pacretus(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2016
nnabeloved:
Your sister has questions to answer, sure she was telling you what she is into.
your father was a sensible man,but hoe come u ar So senseless.
Learn to use your brain.
I told you she is a newbe.
And u still typed nonsense.SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The News Buhari Canceled Ogoni Trip Over Assassination Threat / Reasons Governor Udom Emmanuel Will Dissolve LG Transition Committees (photo) / Pls Has Any Body Watched This Move? If Yes Where Can I Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.