Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) (4337 Views)

"I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man / Man Saw Beans Inside Fish Pie He Bought (Photos) / Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
A Chuzzyblog reader sent this across feeling pissed. from 4 to 3 to 2 and now 1 piece of fish inside the popular Titus Sardine. Who knows what's gonna be found next *sigh* maybe just vegetable oil..

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/05/he-bought-titus-sardine-and-opened-it.html

lalasticlala, ishilove, seun

Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by ChuzzyBlog: 4:25pm On May 04, 2016
cry cry
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by Destined2win: 4:29pm On May 04, 2016
I'd rather buy fish and cook at home
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by busterr(m): 4:34pm On May 04, 2016
even the fuel attendants in the petrol stations pump air in your tank instead of fuel. everybody is corrupt !!!

1 Like

Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by gbens2000(m): 4:35pm On May 04, 2016
How can we get this to buhari
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by cassidy1996(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2016
how are you sure its a fish?
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by nuelzy: 5:56pm On May 04, 2016
u ve got to be kidding me gringrin
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by obontami: 7:50pm On May 04, 2016
guy na change era we dey manage am like that
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by JuicyGee(f): 3:30am On May 05, 2016
Atleast it looking original.. Have bought sardine twice from a well known supermarket, nd i saw locally fried fish and black oil
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2016
JuicyGee:
Atleast it looking original.. Have bought sardine twice from a well known supermarket, nd i saw locally fried fish and black oil

picture or i dont ...
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by Standing5(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
People will soon start making sex tape to drive traffic to their blog.
Re: He Bought Titus Sardine And Opened It To Cook But Behold He Found This(Pictured) by Standing5(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
People may soon start making sex tape to drive traffic to their blog.

(1) (Reply)

Maggi E~cook Book;assist Me,please! / How To Start Plantain Chips Production / How You Can Use Scent Leaves To Clean Off Toxins From Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.