Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Want To Know How To Create Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Know How To Create Template (624 Views)

How To Add "Adsense For Mobile" To Your Blogger Mobile Template / How To Install Joomla 2.5 Quickstart Template Pack(Step By Step Tutorial Guide) / Sport Betting Template Is In Joomla 1.5 And 1.7 Style Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Create Template by tosineslu: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
i use free template online but am not satisfy so want know how to create my own template
Re: I Want To Know How To Create Template by yawatide(f): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2009
modify the template you have and use that as the basis of future websites that you develop.

The whole point of a template is that you do it once and reuse it forever. So letz say you want to concentrate on NGO websites. You come up with the code for one then reuse that, maybe changing at most, content and colors, for future ones.

Make sense?
Re: I Want To Know How To Create Template by smartsoft(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2009
TEMPLATE Sooooooooooooooooooound  anyway lol ya-wa not trying to start another war oo

(1) (Reply)

New Offers From Teetee Computers, Buy A Computer At Very Cheap Rate And Get A F / Critics For My Website / Website Designers In The House , Help Me Check Out My Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.