Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Do You Know Php And Mysql? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know Php And Mysql? (629 Views)

How To Create Birthday Table/form In Php And Mysql? / Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Php And Mysql? by deezoneclu: 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hi webmasters. Pls I want u tell me d right thing 2 do. I've ASP on ma PC. I wanna use MySQL and dnt knw if i must download PHP SERVER. Plus i dont knw if i can write php scripts in my aspwwwroot server. I've Drmweaver. Pls any help will be genuinely appreciated.
Re: Do You Know Php And Mysql? by digitalize(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
If it's just to use mysql with ASP, it is possible through visual studio, otherwise if you want to use mysql with php - u nid Apache server which you can easily download - just google apache or you may hav to download WAMP (this comprises of apache, mysql and php in one setup). Note that you cannt run php on your aspwwwroot, u nid an apache server to run php. Sikena
Re: Do You Know Php And Mysql? by veetubes: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2009
you need to download xampp or wamp
Re: Do You Know Php And Mysql? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
ASP can best be used with mssql (or so i presume) but thru the microsoft ODBC, you can use mysql with ASP or whatever. . . . .
if you want to go microsft way, just use asp.net (which is ASP + .net framework i suppose) or just come over to open source php/mysql
downloading xamp or wamp. . .
Re: Do You Know Php And Mysql? by inf8nity(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2009
My advice never mix MICROSOFT with open source its just sad cry Nways as dhtml puts it if really want to go the ASP way take ASP.NET cms really powerful framework. But why pay if you can get it for free? Free downloads, free scripts, free tutorials and a free community of developers ready to advise and help.All u need is just some few sleepless nights and u r good to go! That is if you go the WAMP or XAMP route.

(1) (Reply)

Text And Banners Ads: Pls Help! / Why Not House? / Popular Domain Name( Quickepayment.com) Is Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.