Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja (40723 Views)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / President Buhari Presents 10-Months Scorecard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by sinceraconcept(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2016
buharisbae:
oh! my! **thinkin out loud

HE IS SO CUTE

th poster above me i simply jealous tongue
We all know the president is so cute,but I'm still going to snatch you from him. He's a busy man and he has official duties to attend to,i'll have enough time for you babe kiss
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by naijafella(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, falls down frm big mango tree n yet lafing, hahahahahaha

Unfortunate fellows
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Mrpoker:

Ahhh, tankiuu mr. Palu beya fou viciting ahhh our kwontery. May allah be with you! Phlease ta-ki thissy ahh wandafuo ghiftu frou our fipu. An make suaah you greet yua kwontituency fou me. Tekiuu
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On May 04, 2016
Flashh:

You must be an Abokí to have known these words.
Maybe I am. grin
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]
Agony of a looser...
Agony of a zombie.
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
charliboy654:
so insulting him is simply waste of mb
No, It's not. His people are seeing it. And they shall inform him.
Buhari is an illiterate dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by shellworker: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Another balderdash from a pained terrohamadu foolhari supporter who's waiting for masquerade job from Lai Mohammed. grin

My guy you get mouth. Fire on we are behind you. Thumbs up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by Iwonimi(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
If all dis hausa fulani catch u go hear wein
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3677670_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Buhari and Paul Biya met, and this conversation ensued

Buhari: "My prend, flease and flease take this wonderpull gipt prom me."

Paul Biya: *smiling outwardly, but seething inwardly**talking within himself** "see the nonsense picture this dull man dey give me".

Buhari: "Hofe you lobe the prame?"

Paul Biya: "Of course I do, It's resplendent."

Buhari: *smiling sheepishly* - "Yowaa!... Hang it in your oppice when you get back to Yaounde."

Paul Biya: *talking within him* "Lord have mercy, Which kind wahala be this, Waste of time visiting this man."

..to be continued.

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by Greenback: 8:20pm On May 04, 2016
adenine02:

fi-di-fi don brain wash this guy
nonetity loll
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by goodvision12(m): 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Paul Biya: *smiling outwardly, but seething inwardly**talking within himself** "see the nonsense picture this dull man dey give me".

Buhari: *smiling sheepishly* - "Yowaa!... Hang it in your oppice when you get back to Yaounde."

Paul Biya: *talking within him* "Lord have mercy, Which kind wahala be this, Waste of time visiting this man."

..to be continued.

nice gist,dnt worry i will recommend yu to stand up ngeria comedy programme,yohwa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by RaphaeloBurgess: 8:53pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

..to be continued.

You this wailing wailers need deliverance.
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by sirusX(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2016
i know sey our presido sabi smile... but the way e do him face like pesin mess one kain evil thing for dia
This one pass me o... and that na the gift wey them dash pesin

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by hmuhammad(m): 9:10pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Another balderdash from a pained terrorhamadu foolhari supporter who's waiting for masquerade job from Lai Mohammed. grin
This is how to spot kids. SMH
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by Beeman1(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm a prophet o, I knew you were typing.

Back to topic: Buhari is a dullard na... Why you dey vex??... You insulted GEJ too, remember?? Get used to it my friend. Was GEJ responsible for your predicament in life back then??.
U dis Arne again
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by ybalogs(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2016
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Don't you even have a job order than insulting Buhari? Is Buhari responsible for your failure in life?

God bless you as you ask that question.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2016
Beeman1:
U dis Arne again
Mohammed Arne cheesy
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by snochk: 11:53pm On May 04, 2016
His own copy of the selfie they took together. Is this a forum for yabis or for intellectual discussion.?
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by seanwilliam(m): 12:25am On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
oh! my! **thinkin out loud

HE IS SO CUTE

th poster above me i simply jealous tongue
ur dp makes me feel lyk giving u d hottest shot! mhen...
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by TijaniAbu: 4:28am On May 05, 2016
APC Shame. One word, bush.

These Daura people are out of depth and inept. How can you give a visiting president a picture taken the day before? Standard presidential gift is a set of traditional Nigerian clothing and a work of art plus a book on Nigeria's history and/or development.

The way Bubuhari is over-smiling at Biya's wife looks as if he's trying to impress her. Does he fancy her?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by Beeman1(m): 6:43am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Mohammed Arne cheesy
Jesus arne! undecided
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47am On May 05, 2016
Beeman1:
Jesus arne! undecided
Wetin concern me??... grin insult Christians, I'm not a Christian. Sorry. *tongue out*

Mohammed Arne
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by Beeman1(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Wetin concern me??... grin insult Christians, I'm not a Christian. Sorry. *tongue out*

Mohammed Arne
Shataap and stop deceiving urself. Jesus Arne!
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2016
Beeman1:
Shataap and stop deceiving urself. Jesus Arne!
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin Jesus arne, Mohammed Arne, Buhari Arne!
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by Beeman1(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin Jesus arne, Mohammed Arne, Buhari Arne!
Hmm! My hand no dey again o. Oya go work if have any.
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2016
Beeman1:
Hmm! My hand no dey again o. Oya go work if have any.
I just checked your profile, you're a new Nairalander, That's why you don't know me well. Mr. Man, I'm not a religious person. I don't practice any fucking_ religion.
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by lilyheaven: 12:27pm On May 05, 2016
back2sender:

You think we still dey the era of ineffectual baboon govt who dey dash our oil money anyhow and evry body even maigaurd for as rock dey steal anyhow . Wake up from your slumber, we are in a prudent era!!!!
you don't know how to give a good gift. because ur mind is corrupt already as a corrupt Nigerian u are, that is the reason why you thought of giving money as a gift. you need rehabilitation. in fact all Nigerians need rehabilitation.
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by NaijaCuzin: 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

..to be continued.

who like this ******
Re: Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja by lilyheaven: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
back2sender:

You think we still dey the era of ineffectual baboon govt who dey dash our oil money anyhow and evry body even maigaurd for as rock dey steal anyhow . Wake up from your slumber, we are in a prudent era!!!!
How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.