Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos (40676 Views)

Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

God will continue to bless and protect our market women and men..

240 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by christejames(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Structure don dey build oooo grin

Organic Love cool

568 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by XerXers: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nigerians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi

672 Likes 55 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by gurujoe(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
The whole of Nigeria must be Obi-dient

480 Likes 43 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa

475 Likes 41 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by AboutFoodstuff: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
christejames:
Structure don dey build oooo grin

Organic Love cool
structure done build already.

Na just awareness dey go on now

254 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by AboutFoodstuff: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
Goooood One

28 Likes

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
hmmmm...

this one is strong

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Princessogaraya(f): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good job guys

We will get there whether those tribalism urchin like it or not

176 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by loosecanon50(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi is coming, take it or leave it. Just get used to it because it's inevitable. All those who become jittery when the hear the name Peter Obi, don't forget that 1 person is entitled to only one vote.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by kay1one(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Obi has moved from a "nobody" to a top contender in this race under a period of just 4 months.

Guess what, we have 6 months to go and politicians who have been in the fray for many years are already jittery.

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Acedude: 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
XerXers:
Nigerians are the ones running for presidency through Peter Obi
Una weldone o Usain Bolt

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Ballama(m): 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Never in the history of the nation have we seen people doing things free for a politician.

From free house donations, Hausa guy opening free radio station and barber shop to all these. God is wonderful.

Is this some kind of magic? Is Arab spring about to replicate here? Are Nigerians working to Free themselves from divisions, deceit and stealing? Is this some sort of revolution?

Only time shall tell but personally I never believed a day that Obi can go this far. This is unbelievable. I pray we succeed. Together we are tired of this tribal divisions. We are tired of harsh economy. We are tired of manipulations. We are tired of the ruling class playing on our ignorance. We are just tired.

May God bring someone that can unite all of us and move the nation forward. Saraaaa
Oga i think you are not in Nigeria during 2015 election or you forget easily the kind of financial and manpower support Buhari received from Nigerians can't be compared with this one i can remember BSO produce a recharge card that can be bought as a form of donation to fund Buhari's campaign, so for you to say no politician in Nigeria ever get this kind of support is just a mere fallacy.

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everybody will be carried along under the able leadership of his Excellency, Peter Gregory Obi.

God will continue to bless and protect our market women and men..

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod
Hahaha....As you are changing your monikers from the impostor moniker of princefromlagos to Naijaroyalty that is how you have moved from supporting "Daddy Atiku" to "Starboy" PYO to GEJ to HE Amaechi and now to HE Obi.

Two things that remain with you is your bigotry from Owerri and all the folks you support always lose. It is just a matter of time, you will jinx HE Obi and he will lule like those you previously supported.

It is really hard for you and those you support to face Asiwaju ba wink

Asiwaju ni Agba cheesy
check my signature for free stuffs!

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ballama:

Oga i think you are not in Nigeria during 2015 election or you forget easily the kind of financial and manpower support Buhari received from Nigerians can't be compared with this one i can remember BSO produce a recharge card that can be bought as a form of donation to fund Buhari's campaign, so for you to say no politician in Nigeria ever get this kind of support is just a mere fallacy.

May be you are right but I doubted most of the 2015 display. Most were sponsored

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by TinubuThief: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2022
grin
Forget it
Obi is a goal

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by DOTian: 1:24am On Aug 26, 2022
The ministry is expanding

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by epondudu: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Can't. Say much.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Treasure17(m): 2:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Play down Obi presidency at your peril.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2022
Nice one

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by plaindealer: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2022
These Igbos sabi comedy no be small... grin grin grin

204 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Seefinish: 5:21am On Aug 26, 2022
We, the Obidient Nigerians we too much.
We are always ahead of others

Obi is God's choice

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:29am On Aug 26, 2022
Seefinish:
We, the Obidient Nigerians we too much.
We are always ahead of others

Obi is God's choice

True

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by fourboys: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2022
Obidients to the world

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by BalticGold: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Fact!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2022
We are Obidient and Yusful useful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by Yoruba1stson: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Dem go collect am and they will never vote the worthless fool called Obidient, even if zombiedents like make dem go distribute cars to people their cursed lord and saviour will never rule this country

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by DadaHammed: 6:45am On Aug 26, 2022
I pity APC and PDP agents wey go do anyhow for polling units during election. E go too hot for dem.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by onumadu: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2022
I can't wait for the campaigns to start proper next month.
It would be Labour Party's organic love vs APC/PDP stolen money.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2022
onumadu:
I can't wait for the campaigns to start proper next month.
It would be Labour Party's organic love vs APC/PDP stolen money.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.