Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) (1063 Views)

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by NJPot(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2016
Speaking at the sectoral debate of the federal house of representative in Abuja on Tuesday, 3rd of May, 2016, the minister for information, Lai Mohammed, said most states in Nigeria have one festival or the other.

“Most states today have more than one festival a year, but the packaging and lack of capacity has not enabled them to make the most out of these festivals,” he said.

“There’s a particular masquerade in the south east, it takes 100 people to dress him, another 100 people to UnCloth him.

“If this masquerade is well-packaged, it can provide employment in one week for more than 1000 young men. These are some of the untapped potentials.”

While many Nigerians were busy mocking and crucifying their information minister for this eye opening speech, the sixth richest man in the world - Mark Zuckerberg - hosted some masquerades from Star Wars in his office. He may have tapped some business ideas from Lai Mohammed's jaw dropping speech that "A masquerade can create jobs for 1,000 men." Oyibo sabi make money.

http://chukonetng..ch/2016/05/mark-zuckerberg-dumps-facebook-for-lai.html

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by fkpboss: 7:19pm On May 04, 2016
Mark, those masquerades are "local" ones. The one i'm in charge of requires 200 men before it could be clothed and 300 men to unclothe him *see employment* . Give me facebook and i will give you the masquerade
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by NJPot(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2016
see more photos of him dancing with the masquerades @ http://chukonetng..ch/2016/05/mark-zuckerberg-dumps-facebook-for-lai.html
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
Lol, Naija. Those Masquerades are Oyinbo Masquerades nah ( Star Wars )
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2016
grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by AK6464(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
fkpboss:
Mark, those masquerade are "local" ones. The one i'm in charge of requires 200 men before it could be clothed and 300 men to unclothe him *see employment* . Give me facebook and i will give you the masquerade

na so
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Dumps Facebook For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (photos) by mofayodeyahoo: 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
Mark is involved consultant go pass 1000 not to talk of participants

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Panama Fraudsters (Nigeria) / What My Friend's Landlord Did. You Won't Believe. / Niger Delta Avengers, The Ecosystem And The Curse Of Crude Oil (pics) Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.