Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Adele Gushes Over Beyoncé, Says She Worships Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Gushes Over Beyoncé, Says She Worships Her (529 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Gushes Over Beyoncé, Says She Worships Her by horizonhotspot(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
Adele, does not hide her ‘feeling’ when it comes to Beyoncé. It is clear that the singer can’t stop gushing over ‘Mrs Jay Z.’.

Adele, who is presently on tour, weighed in with her thoughts on ‘Lemonade’, well over a week since it was released. In her words, “I’m not late on this, I’ve just been speechless.” This statement was posted by the “Hello” singer as a caption on her Instagram photo of her, kissing a Beyoncé‘s picture.

Adele also wrote, “Beyoncé is the most inspiring person I’ve ever had the pleasure of worshiping. Her talent, beauty, grace and work ethic are all in a league of their own. I appreciate you so much! Thank god for Beyoncé! X”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/05/adele-gushes-over-beyonce-says-she-worships-her/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Actor Odunlade’s New Look / Fans Blast Rukky Sanda For Bleaching, Due To A Throwback Picture Shared / Nigerian Students In Diaspora Award Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.