Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' (60071 Views)

Teni Collects Phone From Fan Recording Her On Stage, Then Rocks Him (video) / Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Mr Eazi Gets A New Laptop From Fan After Ghana Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Lautechgossip(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
​Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji don waka reach home.

The actress who has been on the move since early this year has finally returned home.

She showed off her beautiful welcome gift to fans on the social media today as she arrived Lagos Nigeria.

The actress who obviously loves the way she was portrayed as a Queen in the painting can’t keep calm.

Excitement is written all over her.

See the full portrait below

http://kikiotolu.com/genevieve-nnaji-receives-art-painting-as-welcome-gift-from-fans-as-she-arrives-lagos-photos/

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by gotousa2013: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
FTC space booked.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by swiz123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
When will she gush over her husband.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Newpride(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
shocked cool
shocked cool
shocked cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by chuksanambra: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Look at NwaAmaikpe at the back with his dreadlocks looking like spoiled indomie.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
The artist/artists did some very good work with that painting

Genevive: What an AGELESS BEAUTY.
Few of the Nigerian actress around I respect so much.

*Quote*
The actress who has been on the move since early this year has finally returned home *Unquote*

.........can you see a hardworking actress here?
Busy since January working, while the others are doing their acting everywhere online, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.

THUMBS up for the Lady wey sabi!
#RESPECT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by zanebaddo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
the day I will leave this my job with peanut for a better one....eh

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
I love me some Genny, beautiful woman kiss

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Tos87(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Beautiful woman, always Young.
What a smile kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by simplemach(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
but las las, politicians for allow her marry sha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by ozy4christ(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by mimicious(f): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Just the way you are..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Yemicrakz1: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
I still won't vote for buhari

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
I repeat Nigeria won't get 3 point in World Cup .. Iceland currently trashing Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by BUHARImyDOG: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
I will marry you genny I love you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Rexnegro(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
ok then gush well well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by valnosky(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ageless lady

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by 360great(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
i just love this lady

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
but why she wear dat koi koi wey want break her leg?

1 Like

See how beautiful she is will very minimal make-up. I admire her a lot and Stephanie Linus. They are silent achievers. Another woman I love is Nse Ikpe Etim.

Not the noise makers that won't allow us rest with their boobs everywhere on display say na actress them be.

Lemme not shake table.

22 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by eleojo23: 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
I will marry you genny I love you
Wake up!

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by drezzyx(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
This woman no dey old ni?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Andrella51(f): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
my woman crush

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by jendhorlee(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
k
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by aston406: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dope art.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by MOSICATED5(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pretty Lady. But the painting doesn't look like her in my eyes

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by IME1: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
embarassed awww

lipsrsealed NL and the word gushes eh undecided

Nice art

1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by Bigii(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:

When the time is right tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' by rs172(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
swiz123:

When you stop taking panadol for peoples headache.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.