Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! (1556 Views)

Kidnapper Caught In Lagos,almost Killed By Mob(photos,video) / Corper From Kano Almost Killed By Her Cousin 2 Days To Her Wedding (Photos) / My Father Almost Killed Me With Sex, 10-year-old Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 8:14pm On May 04, 2016
I'm a student of Delta State University Abraka. Was done with my lectures today and wanted to go home, i took a bike to obiaruku, while on the road, a white hilux was on a very speed coming at our back, the bikeman slowed down, then without trafficating the hilux just came down off the road and hit us leaving me rolling multiple number of times on the express way. After that, they sped off driving into the bank and then the security shut the gate. I tried standing up, when i got up, i went straiqht to the bank, immediately i got there, a banker (huge, black, with pink lips) came out of the car and was shouting at me that he trafficated, then i showed the cuts on my hand, he didnt even bother looking at it, he still kept on arguing which drew the attention of Passers by and some people in the bank there. The driver refused to come out of the vehicle, i just thanked my GOD i was still alive amd left in peace.
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by amuokuko: 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
Thank God you Survived..

Same way one eco bank driver almost killed his fada not me.
Luckily, there was traffic infront so I met up with him.

Seeing me on suit, he taught he had seen one ajebutter nd he started ranting, the punches that followed straight ahead made him turn to "Mary go round" cous he kept running round his vehicle while I was in pursuit to deal more blow to him..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by captainking(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:
Thank God you Survived..

Seeing me on suit, he taught he had seen one ajebutter nd he started ranting, the punches that followed straight ahead made him turn to "Mary go round" cous he kept running round his vehicle while I was in pursuit to deal more blow to him..
my brother... You are the man.. I love what you did... I would have done more Bro... The op could have dealt with that banker.. Am a banker too.. So. It all boils down to being responsible and accepting ones actions...
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by amuokuko: 8:33am On May 05, 2016
captainking:
my brother... You are the man.. I love what you did... I would have done more Bro... The op could have dealt with that banker.. Am a banker too.. So. It all boils down to being responsible and accepting ones actions...

It wont be easy for him to fight within the bank premises cous of the mobile police men..
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by Flexherbal(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2016
Thank God you survived.
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
Flexherbal:
Thank God you survived.
yeah bruh
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:

It wont be easy for him to fight within the bank premises cous of the mobile police men..
would have do e worse Buh I just left em
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:

would have do worse Buh I just left em
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:

would have done worse Buh I just left em
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2016
captainking:
normal life sir.
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:
Thank God you Survived..

lol
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by captainking(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:

true... But.. The first punch could have made a difference when the banker was ratting his mouth

1 Like

Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
captainking:
true... But.. The first punch could have made a difference when the banker was ratting his mouth
Lol
Re: How GTBANK Officials Almost Killed Me! by kvngjesse(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend / Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State / Police Officer Beaten And Stripped Unclad For Killing Woman In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.