Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State (1546 Views)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by Kwarupshun(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
/p4H34K-axN

Shared by Uju Patricia, a Facebook user.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by BLACKdagger: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hm
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by blessme2019(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
What drives people to commit such heinous crimes remains a mystery.
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by Juell(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Behead ke?
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by LionDeLeo: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Just today, 5 reported cases of abominable acts from same people, nawao!

In all cases, ego, kudi, owo is the objective.

The love of this money is the root of all evils, yet they have the guts to point fingers at others when theirs stink to high heaven. Smh.
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by youngberry001(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Godforbid sad
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by pokipoki: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Guy , stop telling lies. Persons from Uzebba are from Owan local council, which is in from Edo State, Nigeria.
Can you confirm that you questioned the culprit and he said he was ibo?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by NCANChairman(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Edo State.

Will look it up while I am here.

NCANChairman

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by Kwarupshun(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
pokipoki:
Guy , stop telling lies. Persons from Uzebba are from Owan local council, which is in from Edo State, Nigeria.

I scouted for clues. I'm well aware of the presence of igbos in edo state so I asked and a few told me he was Igbo.

Similarly remember a couple of weeks ago where a man killed his mother in ogun state and we thought he was yoruba? Turns out he was actually Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by pokipoki: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kwarupshun:

I scouted for clues. I'm well aware of the presence of igbos in edo state so I asked and a few told me he was Igbo.

Similarly remember a couple of weeks ago where a man killed his mother in ogun state and we thought he was yoruba? Turns out he was actually Igbo.
Hahahaha
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by AskProf: 2:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Kwarupshun:

You ret"rded pevert, what an investigator you really are...

SEGUN is now an Igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by DrDeji20(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2017
a criminal is a criminal whether he is igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. the main point is that he is a monster and committed a crime. I wonder what we achieve by being tribalistic with everything, it's same thing as being a racist in America, same thing as being a fascist in Europe,and these can easily get you killed, because it's insulting to be a tribalist. That's the problem in Nigeria today.
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by CarolineOlawale(f): 6:12am On Apr 08, 2017
He's from the land of dead sun so I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by AskProf: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2017
pokipoki:
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by LionDeLeo: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2017
[s]
DrDeji20:
a criminal is a criminal whether he is igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. the main point is that he is a monster and committed a crime. I wonder what we achieve by being tribalistic with everything, it's same thing as being a racist in America, same thing as being a fascist in Europe,and these can easily get you killed, because it's insulting to be a tribalist. That's the problem in Nigeria today.
[/s]

Why is it that preachers like this always surface when it is the turn of our "blodas" but voiceless when the Hausas and Yorubas are being insulted for less crimes?

Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by pokipoki: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=AskProf post=55371832][/quote]
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by Abudu2000(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2017
so these Igbos done extend their branch to owan, haaaaa

ncan over to una ooo, help us analize am well
Re: Igbo Man Beheads His Mother In Uzebba Edo State by AskProf: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Abudu2000:
so these Igbos done extend their branch to owan, haaaaa

ncan over to una ooo, help us analize am well

(1) (Reply)

List Of Lagos Victims Kidnapped By Billionaire Kidnapper Evans And Ransom Paid / Breaking: NTA Reporter Shot Dead In Benin / J. I. Promotions In Idumota Duping Uinsuspecting Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.