Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) (53586 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Smartsyn(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
aunty Tiwa u dey smile. Your marriage dey under fire.
make she go commit suicide ni?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Dalyricz(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 05, 2016
way to go girl
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by playtheblues(f): 7:41am On May 05, 2016
Ihu fanta, okpa coke.

yusaze807:
Tiwa Savage has put her marriage woes aside and is back to work..She is pictured on set of Funke Akindele's hit series, Jenifa's Diary.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/tiwa-savage-films-jenifas-diary-with-funke-akindele.html

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 7:41am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

lol, are you a psychology student or something? grin
You made that clear... so it doesn't take a psychologist to detect.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by addikt(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Seems Funke is trying to feature women of her matrimonial experience in her series!

Funke and Tiwa, Ornithological specimens of identical plumage trying to aggregate in close proximity!

YOUR COMMENT COULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST ONLY IF YOU BREAKDOWN YOUR ENGLISH
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by dacovajnr: 7:42am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
Na who marriage don epp and besides Madam purple live goes on undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 7:42am On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

You made that clear... so it doesn't take a psychologist to detect.

I never made it sound like I am "not serious" though you got the "I am innocent" part cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by AdaAnambra: 7:44am On May 05, 2016
yusaze807:
Tiwa Savage has put her marriage woes aside and is back to work..She is pictured on set of Funke Akindele's hit series, Jenifa's Diary.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/tiwa-savage-films-jenifas-diary-with-funke-akindele.html

thank God for her. life goes on
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by haywire07(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2016
She was never heartbroken .

More interested in her career than staying with a husband

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by neejay1986(m): 7:45am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

Make she die?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 05, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
If she was truely hurt she should have taken weeks off, just like olamide when he lost his dad, fake tears, am sorry for teebillz cry

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

I never made it sound like I am "not serious" though you got the "I am innocent" part cheesy
okkk... let's get done with this.... do whatever you like next time
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by alphamodel1(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2016
The smile looks fake, Tiwa is not still very happy.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Kjking(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2016
see the face and the leg.... Chelsea and arsenal

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 7:50am On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

okkk... let's get done with this.... do whatever you like next time

Aunty calm down your blood is too hot grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by neolboy(m): 7:50am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
oh so she is now into acting?

No wonder why she was so calm with her lies and dragon tears (that one pass crocodile tears) during her interview I watched on YouTube undecided

what will u call Teebliz rants
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by soloehis(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

Uncle cassidy its too soon na...thought few days back she was crying during her interview..
u are one of them that wish people's downfall..mind u Bro you only rip what u sow
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by neolboy(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

so she should go and commit suicide coz she had a failed marriage
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2016
neejay1986:

Make she die?
when olamide lost his father he took weeks off, tiwa just broke up with her husband, she has gone back to work immediately, i pity teebillz

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 7:52am On May 05, 2016
neolboy:

what will u call Teebliz rants

a man under the influence of cocaine grin
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Icaretoo: 7:52am On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

I definitely am

Who dash Monkey banana
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Max24: 7:57am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

Uncle cassidy its too soon na...thought few days back she was crying during her interview..
You can help her to continue mourning from where she left off... Ever heard of crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by VictorRomanov: 7:59am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

So wetin make she do? Make she kill herself?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by saintfizzo(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

and what help has the cry and depression done to her life? I'd say we all. Learn from this, life goes on regardless who goes down.... plus life is pretty short, thhe earlier u heal the better for you

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by teebillz: 7:59am On May 05, 2016
You see! I told you she never really cared.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 8:00am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Aunty calm down your blood is too hot grin
#noted
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 05, 2016
pucelle:
she is so strong

Just like MIMZY

no time for babies in the body of a man tongue
i still won't vote for you tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 8:02am On May 05, 2016
Icaretoo:

Who dash Monkey banana
can't you remember you did....
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by teebillz: 8:02am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
If she was truely hurt she should have taken weeks off, just like olamide when he lost his dad, fake tears, am sorry for teebillz cry

Thank you, my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / Davido & Chioma Arrive Ooni Of Ife's Palace In A Convoy, With Security (Video) / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.