Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) (53567 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by blueeyes1: 9:05am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
she controls her husband because she provides for the family, women are like that
Not all women dearie,if Teebillz didn't pull that stupid stunt on IG ,would u have known Tiwa paid the bills?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by MUVA(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
nikkypearl:

please is mimzy not contesting again?I don't get it,coz she didn't partake in the interview yesterday,thanks
Cc: iama.legend1,mu.va

Morning hun. Mimzy's still very much in the contest. A lot of shenanigans were pulled yesterday which led to the interviewers refusal to include her when she finally arrived. But not to worry, there will be an official interview session soon. Thanks a bunch! smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by blueeyes1: 9:11am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
because u listen to tiwa and u believed her, am not the type that believe the worst about other people
But u already believe the worst abt Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by eph12(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
because u listen to tiwa and u believed her, am not the type that believe the worst about other people
Nah! Because I listened to TJ. His useless rant on the internet was the lowest I have seen
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

gbadunity (noun) level of a person's gbadun after measured grin
madman grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by mizhanny(f): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
2sydoflyf:
Is it the Tiwasavage doro-diva turned sister-Mary?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2016
blueeyes1:
But u already believe the worst abt Tiwa.
i didn't say so either
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 9:31am On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

Morning hun. Mimzy's still very much in the contest. A lot of shenanigans were pulled yesterday which led to the interviewers refusal to include her when she finally arrived. But not to worry, there will be an official interview session soon. Thanks a bunch! smiley
mimzy ti. Takeover Sai. Mimzy

Awon. Mimzy. 100%
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 05, 2016
Share me link to download Jenifa's diary season 4.....
wink
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2016
All I see is toyobaby
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by asikiye: 9:48am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
aunty Tiwa u dey smile. Your marriage dey under fire.

so she should be weeping abi? smh
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by kirchofff(m): 9:52am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Aunty calm down your blood is too hot grin
guy e be like say dis demicupid babe
like u
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by kilonso001(m): 9:53am On May 05, 2016
Aunty Purple you dey type, your soup dey burn on top fire..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Purpletee:
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Splinz(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2016
pucelle:
she is so strong

Just like MIMZY
no time for babies in the body of a man tongue
You'll always be a woman, hence, a weaker vessel...
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 9:59am On May 05, 2016
kirchofff:
guy e be like say dis demicupid babe
like u

But she dey form bad, baddo, baddest grin
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by MUVA(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
mimzy ti. Takeover Sai. Mimzy
Awon. Mimzy. 100%
Clear road for Mimzy jorr!!!! gringrin

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
God will bless you 4 this comment. I love the highlighted.

This is the main reason why i didn't concur to tiwa's wrds in the interview. Also, i teebillz has his own blames. But i think tiwa did all that to wreck d fortune of the guy.

But this one that Teebillz has gone silent over the fiasco, am beginning to suspect him. Hope he's not coming with full force
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by delightf(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
That's there own,1corinthains 7vs 1 to end if anyman thinks marriage is wat one can get into cus others did God is d founder of marriage,
Don't marry cus others do,
Oneday all of our wrk ll be tested with fire
Nomatter wat happen
Marriage is all abt patience
Faith
Love endurance
Ndprayer
God heal nd help every marriage that is cracking today

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by ishmorgium(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
wetin concern u?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 10:17am On May 05, 2016
this baby looks like Teebliz grin grin grin grin grin grin
LovesonBlezz:
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 10:24am On May 05, 2016
adepeter26:

This is the main reason why i didn't concur to tiwa's wrds in the interview. Also, i teebillz has his own blames. But i think tiwa did all that to wreck d fortune of the guy.

But this one that Teebillz has gone silent over the fiasco, am beginning to suspect him. Hope he's not coming with full force
he is busy with his life, tiwa is busy with hers, teebillz said what he thinks was right, tiwa savage can't live with drug addict, we should have seen pic of her bruised face, because a drug addicts will always look for an excuse to beat her up, tiwa lied about that cocaine aspect, she have no evidence
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by jdrumx14(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2016
naira land peeps just leave dz woman.DAT pix was taken last week before the whole issue so stop blaming her o
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by maestroz: 10:35am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
oh so she is now into acting?

No wonder why she was so calm with her lies and dragon tears (that one pass crocodile tears) during her interview I watched on YouTube undecided

Them Don start to dey quote me grin

These nairalanders can't just let me be grin

The part I enjoyed most in the interview is when she broke down in tears. at that point I zoomed youtube to see if I would see drops but I couldn't. I saw this as a possible career move to acting and I am on point seeing her with Jenifa.

this clearly disprove earlier theorem as "like charges now attract".
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by falore18(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2016
yusaze807:
Tiwa Savage has put her marriage woes aside and is back to work..She is pictured on set of Funke Akindele's hit series, Jenifa's Diary.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/tiwa-savage-films-jenifas-diary-with-funke-akindele.html

Na the same the same.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 10:39am On May 05, 2016
Akposkool:
Fear woman. See as funke dey smile. She be like
Yea baby been there and done that so welcome to the league.
And tee billz is in rehab.
God help us with good wives. Hit like if you want a real woman and not a man wrecker
how about men who wreck themselves and then look for good women to take all their sh!t?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 10:45am On May 05, 2016
haywire07:
She was never heartbroken .

More interested in her career than staying with a husband
really? So it's when she forgets her career, her source of living and catering for herself n her son that you would know she is heartbroken? Are women the only ones that are expected to carry the weight of their problems to the glare of everyone?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
when olamide lost his father he took weeks off, tiwa just broke up with her husband, she has gone back to work immediately, i pity teebillz
people have different ways of dealing with their pains. While some would rather be in hibernation, others would rather be in a large company of people and noise.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 10:53am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

Uncle cassidy its too soon na...thought few days back she was crying during her interview..
its too soon for what exactly dear? For you info, she's been shooting prior to the brouhaha. Just because something happened doesn't mean she should take a pause on life. That you would act differently in her shoes doesn't mean you should force your shoes on her.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 10:56am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
family matters are all the same
do you know if tbills is humping edible catering atm? She's doing her business while he's doing his. Life goes on. No one died.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by greggng: 10:59am On May 05, 2016
Am so happy she has been able to move on she doesn't deserve that gold digger gigilo. I can assure her of my love if she ever wanna get married again. I love the fact that she is not looking for a millionaire or billionaire just someone who will not put her in debts. I fit in well
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 11:03am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
when you fail at something the first time, it's understandable. Failing at it a second time means something isn't so right. In this case, he has failed at marriage twice. How can you justify this?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
adepeter26:

Why did tbillz say all the trash about tiwa? Was it to promote her album?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Churchill Initiates A Nationwide Search For Tonto Dikeh And His Son, Andre / Destiny Isaiah Amadi Is Dead! (Upcoming Nollywood Actor) / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.