Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) (23423 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / Masari Stops His Convoy To Help Accident Victims In Katsina. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 04, 2016
Adamawa state governor, Jibrilla Bindow stopped his convoy to buy fruits from a fruit seller along the Lamiwa road in Adamawa state earlier today.

2 Likes

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by chydii(f): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
undecided
Odiegwu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:21pm On May 04, 2016
Eye service.. Attention seeking i..diot

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2016
How is this a news? Abi the fruit will help Athletico Madrid not to chop am for my hand ni?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by ministeriallist: 10:39pm On May 04, 2016
After Fayose comes Bindo. Who's next?

2 Likes

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by donphilopus: 10:42pm On May 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Has it got to this? I'm sure if it were Fayose, you would be praising him now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Tolexander: 10:42pm On May 04, 2016
See his tie like a butcher's knife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:44pm On May 04, 2016
There is nothing like eye service, he's also a human being like you
PoliticalThuG:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
donphilopus:

what is fayose?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2016
Please don't mind him I have already corrected him, I understand he has a medical challenges
donphilopus:

4 Likes

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by donphilopus: 10:47pm On May 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what is fayose?
A name of an animal, place or thing.

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:51pm On May 04, 2016
donphilopus:

A name of an animal, place or thing.
u mean fayose is an animal? shocked

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Daliano(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2016
One for the camera.. Make I hear say you eat am..

2 Likes

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2016
donphilopus:

undecided
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2016
U no fit be like my man Fayose
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by MyLady11(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2016
Enjoying the life of his Head.

2 Likes

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by millionboi(m): 8:06am On May 05, 2016
Who he help with this advert

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by magicminister: 8:06am On May 05, 2016
Sometimes i ask God why he has condemned to an eternity of mediocre leadership.
Instead of teaching the people how to fish with meaningful economic policies, our so called leaders would rather take pictures of themselves buying fruits and call it "empowerment"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by nairalandaddict: 8:07am On May 05, 2016
Fayose's Boy
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Why the insults bro?
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Sard(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2016
Sh!t.. How's this an important news?
no be human being he be Abi who no know d benefits of eating fruits
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:07am On May 05, 2016
Is he not human? The way some politicians are being deified is sickening!
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:07am On May 05, 2016
Bigmillz:
Adamawa state governor, Jibrilla Bindow stopped his convoy to buy fruits from a fruit seller along the Lamiwa road in Adamawa state earlier today.

First northern governor to be corporately dressed. Instead of babariga (a.k.a parachute) / jalabia wearing abokis. Smart man.

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2016
Masses money dey buy fruits sad
view my profile if you want some affordable data
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 05, 2016
C
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2016
Another grassroot abi
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by loomer: 8:09am On May 05, 2016
That house be like my neighbour own
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by aare07(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2016
Stale news
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2016
So

What's special in that?

Jobless op

1 Like

Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by omolola15(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2016
He's also human na. I'm sure he used to do this before he was governor. So if become the governor now. Na him be sey i don wave bye bye to Iya RIDWAN amala and amala Skye bank. Lai Lai. And that aboki suya wey I dey always enjoy. Make una free am i beg.

happney65 where you dey
Re: Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean fayose is an animal? shocked
are human being not animal ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why This Borno Man Loves Buhari(photo) / Yobe Residents Climb Trees To See President Buhari During His Visit / Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.