Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) (24261 Views)

The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 05, 2016
DULLARDS sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by hazyfm: 8:32am On May 05, 2016
toposi4naija:
Garri is now 25 naira per cup.....rice 55 naira per cup .......please tell this people that life is becoming unbearable......they should do something.....not holding some fuckinq unnecessary meetings cry

How has your ranting solved Nigeria's problem?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2016
There's something wrong with that picture but non of you saw it. The picture posted on the wall is suppose to be Buhari and VP, but the picture there is him and his wife[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:35am On May 05, 2016
kennydee05:
President Mohammad Buhari earlier today met with "G19" APC leaders. All other personalities were glad to be present but reverse is the case for Senate President, Bukola Saraki.
The question is was Saraki forced to be in the meeting or he is not just interested in the meeting?

4yrs counting you will all have to tell us how you all served well. Thank God is G19. If them like make them have j5
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2016
Abeg zombies, what is G19?
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On May 05, 2016
hazyfm:

How has your ranting solved Nigeria's problem?

Zombies aqain!......qet the Bleep outta here!.....n' qo look for a masquerading job
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by PHATE007(f): 8:37am On May 05, 2016
toposi4naija:

Lol.....they came to discuss how the masquerading jobs will be shared tongue
HOW U TAKE KNOW, U DEY THERE?
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Taeewo(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2016
PMB
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by henryutd(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2016
toposi4naija:
Garri is now 25 naira per cup.....rice 55 naira per cup .......please tell this people that life is becoming unbearable......they should do something.....not holding some fuckinq unnecessary meetings cry

Where is rice #55? Even the local. Foreign is #85 per cup.
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Olukat(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2016
Bigmillz:
There's something wrong with that picture but non of you saw it. The picture posted on the wall is suppose to be Buhari and VP, but the picture there is him and his wife[b][/b]

Of course I noticed it too, but that's the office of the first lady(wife of the president)
Placing pictures of the president on the walls of all institution is a military mentality that we are use to.
We kill our institutions just to make one man greater than the nation he leads sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 05, 2016
PHATE007:
HOW U TAKE KNOW, U DEY THERE?

Yeah!......*in spirit*
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Juve4(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
E be like say u never buy garri and rice for a long time ooooooh. who go sell garri 25 per cup and rice 55 per cup for dis naija. please go for market survey. thanks

toposi4naija:
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by yunnyp(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2016
must you mentioned Saraki's name?
na saraki matter go make most of y'all sick...
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On May 05, 2016
Juve4:
E be like say u never buy garri and rice for a long time ooooooh. who go sell garri 25 per cup and rice 55 per cup for dis naija. please go for market survey. thanks

Baba......na how much
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by ritahot(f): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
Our yam don finish ooo
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by olawonder(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2016
G19, G Wagon, G String... meetings upon meetings, still d world is still never a better place to live!
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:18am On May 05, 2016
See them laughing and smiling as if dey are all happy with the man. .

Human beans are very wicked.

G19 reminds me of the G string pants that I boughted for VickyRotex 16 yrs ago.
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Vveni(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2016
Wow hosting a group of people holding Nigerians to ransom...
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2016
Buha and the 19 thieves
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by luckylucky: 9:41am On May 05, 2016
Evil party with empty skulls. Old people leads by my great grand father. 2019 we are counting down!
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 9:42am On May 05, 2016
toposi4naija:

Hehe.... These your relatives are suffering than those in Somalia ooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2016
Learner's
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 05, 2016
Olukat:

Of course I noticed it too, but that's the office of the first lady(wife of the president)
Placing pictures of the president on the walls of all institution is a military mentality that we are use to.
We kill our institutions just to make one man greater than the nation he leads sad sad sad
I totally I gree wit u. Bt didn't de president once said if he is elected there will be no office of the first Lady no more
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by hornyman(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
EVIL MEN

You evil woman. No wonder you gave so much attention to evil by writing it in ALL CAPS.
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 05, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Hehe.... These your relatives are suffering than those in Somalia ooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol.....they aren't my relative wink
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 05, 2016
Evil men in every part of government
iflywithbuhari:
EVIL MEN
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
See them laughing and smiling as if dey are all happy with the man. .

Human beans are very wicked.

G19 reminds me of the G string pants that I boughted for VickyRotex 16 yrs ago.

You well so?
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by rallymento(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by rallymento(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
Smartsyn:
G19?

Must they give them names?

And what da heck does the G stands for?

G19 leaders, meeting to locate the G--spot after pulling the G-strings in other to get a G-result.. I see
in a Mercedes G-guard after drinking ijebu G-4 without much G-nut.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Olukat(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2016
Bigmillz:
I totally I gree wit u. Bt didn't de president once said if he is elected there will be no office of the first Lady no more

Pls check the meaning of SCAM grin grin grin grin
Do you really believe he would scrap that office?
Re: Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 05, 2016
Olukat:

Pls check the meaning of SCAM grin grin grin grin
Do you really believe he would scrap that office?
dat papa fooled a lot of Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Will Dump Tinubu In 2023 / Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others / Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.