Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU (31442 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Write Exam While On Strike / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Medical Students Write Exams In A.B.U Zaria This Way (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by seunajia: 7:38am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:
All those Northerners wey no sabi book Wetin dem go find for medical school?

I am yet to see a MEDICAL DOCTOR who is from the CORE NORTH.......WHY?.

Your ignorance maybe as a result of lack of exposure. It may just be that you're naturally dense. Which ever the case may be...

3 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Aikaybadex(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2016
adik3rd:
Hahahha. If u fail to prepare then carry over is certain.

LOL... No carry over in Med school bruv...
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Leiman100(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

you are a wicked and bitter tribalist, am from from the Northwest and I ve two younger sisters that are medical doctors, map of the world did not begin and end in your state. Don't sit in front of your computer and post things you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:
I must confess that ABU is the best school in Nigeria A school were you have NO option of sorting lecturers, you must read to pass, selling of handout is prohibited , NO submitting of assignment with money, NO exam malpractice (if caught its automatic rustication/expel), NO any form of extortion by lectures themselves or through class reps et .

90% of Nigeria graduates in other universities have sorted , paid for handout or assignment in one way or the other .

ABU is certainly the best and I will definitely go there for my masters .

An ABU graduate is ahead of you naturally.

#truetalk
Findout abt one small federal govt. school called PTI in warri Delta state..u'll definitely knw that ABU is learning wen it comes to strict compliance to academic principles...

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by magzey: 7:45am On May 05, 2016
End time examz it should have being tagged. EBOLA prevention exams . grin grin grin undecided

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 7:45am On May 05, 2016
omma1:
[color=#006600][/color]

This is entirely not True, in BUK-Kano, you live a triangle life format, ur hostel, the lecture theatres and the library. No socially distracting activities, No entrant of ladies to men's hostel and No men entrant to Ladies histel... its strictly, study, study and study i BUK... #realism
islam set of institution,..hypocrite part of naija
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by haibe(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2016
This is simply because there aren't many students in the the department. If you had like 300 students in the department, you won't have too few people in the hall.

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 7:53am On May 05, 2016
stanvesco:

what am I to say to you now!! I really do not know...
no mind am, na olodo him bi.
this is to ensure & enhance reading culture in our nation's.
guy I rep u
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Junior66(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

becos u refuse to move out of the comfort of ur state. hw many hospitals have u been to in the core north?

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 7:58am On May 05, 2016
Gordieshegz:

dont mind the guy..little did he know that ABUTH, UDUTH,BUKTH, UNIMAIDTH are having s8me 8f the finest medical structures in Nigeria..I too used to think otherwise until I visited a friend in ABU
go to google becox those institution been listen there is n't actually true,..cut off mark are so much low in Northern Nigeria, have u ever ask why
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:
I must confess that ABU is the best school in Nigeria A school were you have NO option of sorting lecturers, you must read to pass, selling of handout is prohibited , NO submitting of assignment with money, NO exam malpractice (if caught its automatic rustication/expel), NO any form of extortion by lectures themselves or through class reps et .

90% of Nigeria graduates in other universities have sorted , paid for handout or assignment in one way or the other .

#truetalk
nonsense hyping
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by VictorRomanov: 8:09am On May 05, 2016
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by adanny01(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:

#truetalk

The best part is there is zero cultism and absolutely no sexual harrasment.

The only unfortunate thing is that you wont graduate with a grade you deserve, but atleast in competing with others you will be underestimated then lead.

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 8:17am On May 05, 2016
Gordieshegz:

you dont cram in medical school and expect to pass broh...
to understand is a far better idea.
write anything you like in MCQs and Essays still doesnt guarantee a pass though you have to do well in it..
Bedside examination is the main factor and that is what determines if you will pass or fail..sure you dont know the case that will be given to you so as to "cram" before the clinical examination..
moreover,how many things will you cram?

So which point are you trying to make? That there is doctor from northern part of the country or what?

If you really think so then you must definitely be leaving in one remote village in South with no exposure and probably browsing using Nokia c2.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by charlesucheh(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2016
It shouldn't just be for medical student alone, it should be for everybody!!!
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by moneyurch(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

buddy why you de reason ths way, u say pple from that way no sabi book? honestly you need to visit schools like ABU! ATBU! UNIMAID AND FUTMINNA GO SEE THOSE GUYS, i did my M.Sc at ABU and i tell you bro they have many Refined, exposed and moving brain Professors, just like we have olodos from ur angle doesnt mean there are no brillant students from that side, I doubt if ur school have got quater of what northern genius can boast of, but in all it takes intilligence to recognise those who are intelligent, do have a wonderful time

5 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by TedBaker(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

may b ure nt an informed Nigerian or just being Bias and Foolish. PROF JIBRIN AMINU former education,petroleum minister, first EXECUTIVE SEC of NUC, and Former Vice chancellor Unimaid. First African to carry out a heart transplant. He is from Adamawa State. Ekpa like u, go n get info mumu

3 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Topiipii(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:

#truetalk
This one here is a masterjoker
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Okemmuo(m): 8:41am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:

#truetalk

Nice one jare...na tru u tok
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by buoye1(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2016
How many times will this poo make it to the front page?
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by hmuhammad(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2016
OPCYOUTH:

Professor Jibril Aminu is from south I believe....
See wetin lack of exposure de bring, mingle with pple una no go gree

2 Likes

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by AdeDedeji(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
Wonderful...Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by masterblogger(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
swefty:

You don't just sit in zaria and assume nonsense. Since your school is so fab, how many first classes have they recorded in lawschool?

I don't know oh, but I heard that they also sort in law school and those who don't pay are intimidated. So tell me why a ABU student who is not used to that lifestyle . . . .
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by masterblogger(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2016
adanny01:

The best part is there is zero cultism and absolutely no sexual harrasment.

The only unfortunate thing is that you wont graduate with a grade you deserve, but atleast in competing with others you will be underestimated then lead.

Good . sorry I forgot to add the zero cultism and absolutely no sexual harassment part. This is what most universities can't boast of
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by masterblogger(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=omma1 post=45325096][color=#006600][/color]

This is entirely not True, in BUK-Kano, you live a triangle life format, ur hostel, the lecture theatres and the library. No socially distracting activities, No entrant of ladies to men's hostel and No men entrant to Ladies histel... its strictly, study, study and study

BUK-KANO, FUTMINNA, ATBU, ABU and most nothernern universities operate on the same principle unlike thier counterparts .

How many graduates from other regions can swear that they have never sorted in one way or the other ?

#bigquestion
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Taeewo(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2016
Seen bfor
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by croSStodds(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Gordieshegz:

you dont cram in medical school and expect to pass broh...
to understand is a far better idea.
write anything you like in MCQs and Essays still doesnt guarantee a pass though you have to do well in it..
Bedside examination is the main factor and that is what determines if you will pass or fail..sure you dont know the case that will be given to you so as to "cram" before the clinical examination..
moreover,how many things will you cram?
oya
Tell me say u dey understand biochemistry na . especially that DNA part.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by olarhtunji(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2016
sapientia:
this never make fp before?

I tire too....have seen it on FP before.... brother lalasticlala is sleeping on a bicycle
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2016
Its not the distance between yourselves that determine if you'll cheat or not. Here at our place, weren't much spaced but try cheat and you're out of the school

1 Like

Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by Nobody: 9:25am On May 05, 2016
Nice one but the spacing is not so much compare to how we used to take exams those days in MOUAU.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by favourlove1: 9:26am On May 05, 2016
masterblogger:

#truetalk
who told you Abu is the onlu school where sorting isn't allowed! Wake up.
Re: See How Medical Students Write Exam In ABU by stanvesco(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2016
Holamide222:
Den try
try and do wat my dear, exchange words with him?? OK o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) / UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / What Is The Latest News From Plateau State University, Bokkos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.