Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,071 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? (634 Views)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by huxley(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
Has Atheist Taken Over NL? .   Yes, just when it was getting interesting, you went and blocked it. WHY?
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by noetic2: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
what thread?. . , u probably were not making sense. . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by huxley(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2009
noetic2:

what thread?. . , u probably were not making sense. . . . shocked shocked shocked

Why don't you try posting on the Has Atheism Taken Over NL thread?
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by noetic2: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
huxley:

Why don't you try posting on the Has Atheism Taken Over NL thread?

grin sounds like u have some new information. . , the thread is dead. . . .open a new one.
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by Tudor6(f): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
Mod pls reopen that thread i don't see anything wrong.
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by huxley(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
I was really looking forward to some really good debate with some upstarts, then the mods went and sploit the party? What a shame!
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by Maykelly(f): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2009
@poster, moderator hates confusionist in narialand. Topice "rest in pieces"
Re: Moderator - Why Did You Block This Thread? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
I object to the notion that because one has been designated a moderator, he must block threads he considers useless or lack direction

1: Is he/she an expert in the field under discuss
2: Is he/she in a position to be unbiased (is it possible for nigerians let alone nl members to be unbiased!?)
3: What are the parameters or criteria to apply before determining that a thread should be closed

These mods all think they know it all and a demi-gods in the forum. i am sure they have real problems at home, the nerve!? angry

(1) (Reply)

Place Of Birth, On A Serious Note: Why? / Pfn Disagrees That 50% Nigerians Are Muslims / The Gate Of Heaven Is So Narrow - Please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.