Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks (46421 Views)

Top 3 Reasons Interconnection Dispute Between Glo And MTN Turned Vicious / Glo, NTEL Customers To Be Cut Off From Calling Other Networks In Eight Days / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Fynestboi: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
With the most comprehensive price range and the fastest 4G LTE network, Glo is on top of the game with data subscription. Glo is undoubtedly the most affordable. Check out the difference between Glo's subscription plan and other networks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6626646_img20180130wa0092_jpeg2e56a53051371ec29dd3b6440e3921a4

Glo is offering UNMATHCED DATA VALUE, giving you the UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.

Our data plans range from daily, weekly, monthly and flexi plans to Blackberry Plans including plans for Blackberry 10 devices.

We offer much more data volumes for much lesser prices. We also provide a self care data management portal, the High Speed Internet (HSI) portal where you can view your data usage, share data, buy data and gift data, available at http://hsi.glo.com.

Dial *777# or visit hsi.glo.com to buy and manage subscriptions (Applicable to mobile devices Using the Glo Bolt Internet service).

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Papiikush: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
I knew that other thread wasn't real.

Glo is still the grandmaster of data

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by fibonacci2526: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

Go is still the grandmaster of data

What other thread, Oga they have slashed their data rates. Isn't that obvious?

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Fynestboi: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Papiikush: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
fibonacci2526:

What other thread, Oga they have slashed their data rates. Isn't that obvious?

How much is Mtn 1gb
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by fibonacci2526: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

How much is Mtn 1gb

Nobody is talking about MTN here, but you would agree with me that the volume of data rates have been reduced significantly. What's the challenge here and what point are you trying to prove?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Ogt1: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

How much is Mtn 1gb

The man is not arguing if MTN is costlier than GLO or not but your statement that prev isn't real. what isn't real in prev thread? that GLO hasn't halved their data? or what? Even the pix op posted shows 1k now gives 2gb instead of 4gb. It may still remain cheapest but it has been halved which makes prev thread true

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by cogbuagu: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
I have used most of these network data.

Mtn data finishes fast. Is just the worst of them all. Is a scam.

I use glo data only and I'm happy with it.

I'm not happy with their calls. Glo isn't a good network for calls only for data if u live in lagos island. Not sure of other places.

Ntel was the best but it seen now to be the worst.
NTEL is good for browsing. But if u are a heavy downloader like me. It will fail u now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by dhope001(m): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bad network

10 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by nezzar: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

How much is Mtn 1gb

But the network coverage is top notch

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Just get NTEL Unlimited

1Am to 7AM, so i will not sleep abi. Since i got NTEL i don't need to pay DSTV again

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Mosesjoker(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
yimu.......
simple advice: if you get hot temper abeg stay away from Glo........between snail and Glo I no sabi which one fast pass....

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by wildcatter23(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
That way data is getting expensive, I guess I will just observe

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by ipobarecriminals: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
angry sad sad :- all of dem be. THIEVES

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Krissjones: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Their network is shity compared to others.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by cosby02(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papiikush:

Go is still the grandmaster of data

Yeah I like glo walahi. Data cheap for ordinary small countries like ghana. I no know why Naija own different. Thank God for glo. But their network poor compared to Airtel and Etisalat sha. They need to improve on that. Mtn is not any better joor.

3 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by obojememe: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
glo with pride

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by koolg: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Don't get stuck in glo slow

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by freezyprinzy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good bye to twitter,Facebook,no more YouTube videos and no more opening bbn trends

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Berlyn1(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
I will send a birthday text to my friend nd it will deliver two days after the birthday sad angry

Rubbish network

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by IamLaura(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mtn is the worst network to use and browse.
Very expensive data bundles and it exhausts fast.
Recently ported to Glo for my internet usage and I'm loving it.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by koolg: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
IamLaura:

Expensive but the fastest among them, though very very far from perfect.
I have all four networks. Only MTN proves time and time again to be most reliable and with widest coverage. Thieves though they are
Airtel is like Nigerian railway - dead!
Glo is like NEPA - on and off, very interruptible power supply
Etisalat - is like Nigeria water corporation, whenever you see it you enjoy it yanfu yanfu

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Realfitbody: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
see gobe
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Donald3d(m): 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
So many errors
Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Flexherbal(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
The price is cheap. But, we need a good network to use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by ufotty2001: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
time to pot from glo to other network

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by XaintJoel20: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
To hell with all of them.

In fact, I am thinking of going back to letter writing. I believe that's cheaper.

9 Likes

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fynestboi:
With the most comprehensive price range and the fastest 4G LTE network, Glo is on top of the game with data subscription. Glo is undoubtedly the most affordable. Check out the difference between Glo's subscription plan and other networks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6626646_img20180130wa0092_jpeg2e56a53051371ec29dd3b6440e3921a4

http://www.gloworld.com/ng/personal/data/data-plans/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by basic23111: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is like comparing bubu and trump

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by kokakola: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nigerian Networks are just turning their people and using them like Royco and Ajino-Motor Maggi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks by MichaelRJ(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
IamLaura:
global network is very slow, even the 4gig dry offer, I end up not using half of it before month end. glo no dey try at all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan / No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.