Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help Me Know Profit25 Better - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me Know Profit25 Better (795 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Know Profit25 Better by Opeexclusive04(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalanders I really admire the way we all help ourselves like family. I've been hearing of an online business profit 25, as a matter of fact my cousin joined 2yrs ago with 100euros(25k) and he has cashed out over 75K which I knw of directly but please I'm coming here for help who knows the details about how it works... who has been payed or scammed I want to go in... but I really need good first hand testimonies from my NL fam.
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by lexzycc: 9:11am On May 05, 2016
Please who knows about zenithpro.biz
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
Profit25 na scam they don't pay I started with 100 euro for the past 7 months, my sponsor invested over 500 euro and we have not been able to withdraw one cent. your so called cousin no dey tell you the truth. we applied for their fucking card for over 6 months now and are yet to receive. we also requested for withdrawal via Perfect Money and they refuse to pay us.. here is my link (http://myModule25.com/jeffugo) tath's to show you am not talking trash.
My one kobo advise, run as far as your legs can carry you. Try Marchant shares they have been in business for a while now and they pay, you can withdraw your profit anytime anyday. you get 150% on your investment in 4 months.....
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by Opeexclusive04(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2016
jeffucee10:
Profit25 na scam they don't pay I started with 100 euro for the past 7 months, my sponsor invested over 500 euro and we have not been able to withdraw one cent. your so called cousin no dey tell you the truth. we applied for their fucking card for over 6 months now and are yet to receive. we also requested for withdrawal via Perfect Money and they refuse to pay us.. here is my link (http://myModule25.com/jeffugo) tath's to show you am not talking trash.
My one kobo advise, run as far as your legs can carry you. Try Marchant shares they have been in business for a while now and they pay, you can withdraw your profit anytime anyday. you get 150% on your investment in 4 months.....

I've been with him the period and seen the alerts also... ask ur sponsor well profit 25 stopped Nigerians from registering with them because of frauds. The 7months ago u registered are you sure u guys registered using a Nigerian address also. As per the withdrawals I knw they have been having cash out issues in Nigeria of which they just resolved also. I've also seen someone with their card also. My cousin applied and has not got the card also but I've witnessed his cash out!
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 05, 2016
Am not in Nigeria bro... Nobody in Mali and Burkina Faso has been able to withdraw from Profit25 for over 2 years now.
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by Opeexclusive04(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2016
jeffucee10:
Am not in Nigeria bro... Nobody in Mali and Burkina Faso has been able to withdraw from Profit25 for over 2 years now.

Check list of country under their ban. Ur country my be listed. Shed more light on merchant shares please.
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 05, 2016
Merchant Shares provides a portfolio investment service for its members from all around the world.

Deposit funds from any accepted payment method to your Merchant Shares internal wallet.

Invest your funds into the investment sectors of your choice.

Merchant Shares Invest the collective funds daily into the respective sectors for Tradings, which generates profit to share with the members and pay for company operational expenses and fees.

Receive returns daily until 150% of your investment has been fully returned.

Instantly withdraw or make new investments with your shared returns to maximize you your portfolio. The choice is yours.

You can invite your friends/families to join Merchant Shares and receive referral commissions when they invest.
Re: Help Me Know Profit25 Better by rio8484(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Merchant shares still good as we speak.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Join Mmm Today. / My Friend Won't Confirn Got Help In MMM / Ghwers Be Smart MMM Guilders Are The Cause Of Our Recent Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.