Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) (74382 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by shadrach77: 1:53pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:
If she had taken that time to call on Jesus, it wouldn't have resulted to death!

We just can't sacrifice that little time with God buh will spend the whole day on instagram and d others.

May her soul RIP

As a Christian, I think you are extremely insensitive and foolish. It's people like you who give Christians a bad name. In her post above she asked Jesus to help her. Do you live with her for you to know she wasn't calling on Jesus ? undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by MadCow1: 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3679349_nollywood1_jpeg41dd74a7f626c1752136d84f2f6d535e

Sadly Jesus does not read Instagram messages.

R.I.P Girl..

Death comes to us all in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by adexsimply(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:
If she had taken that time to call on Jesus, it wouldn't have resulted to death!

We just can't sacrifice that little time with God buh will spend the whole day on instagram and d others.

May her soul RIP
What the heck are you saying? If she had called on Jesus, she'd still be alive? WTF?

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by worksmart(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2016
FTC!
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Malakh: 2:06pm On May 05, 2016
He allows good people to "sleep", not die because he wants them to rest from evil and leaves the bad people to suffer all the evil and wrath that would come upon the earth,it's called reserving the wicked for wrath,so some people are marked for wrath and some sealed from wrath. some rotten fruits last longer on the tree
vizkiz:
I don't know why good people die and bad people like fayose, saraki, dansuki are still alive sad
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:06pm On May 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
She's an actress? I really need to work on my celebrity knowledge.
May her pretty face RIP
Nope! It'll add nothing to you.
Rather you really need to work on your knowledge of God's word. It will increase you on every side smiley
Better! embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
Add baba go slow and remove fayose.
vizkiz:
I don't know why good people die and bad people like fayose, saraki, dansuki are still alive sad
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
sad
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Segadem(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

If God were to start killing bad people, he would kill u too cos there is hypocrisy in your judgment.

So judge not, only God can pronounce a person bad or good!
[size=14pt]hmmmm, I like your font ®[/size]
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by VulgarVulvas: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Abi. Old baboons like Obasanjo and that Duara old cow nko
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

We just can't sacrifice that little time God buh will spend the whole day on instagram and d others.

May her soul RIP
u hv spent 21 days and 22 hours on nairaland , who d hell are u to judge her? wat a hypocrite u are. u judge her n say may her soul rest in peace. besides i bet she n her family were all praying for her recovery. at the end of d day when it's time for someone to go , it's time

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2016
lol, she been think say na AIDS.. nneh, u don try murder toto, make em rest small till judgment day abeg undecided
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by PenSniper: 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

PDP supporter spotted cheesy

Please can you show me my hypocritical words

..."He who is without sin amongst you, let him first cast the stone at her. . ."
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Millz404(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
Malakh:
He allows good people to "sleep", not die because he wants them to rest from evil and leaves the bad people to suffer all the evil and wrath that would come upon the earth,it's called reserving the wicked for wrath, some rotten fruits last longer on the tree
I hereby declare that you will "sleep" tonight and rest from evil... Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by macaranta(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
Maybe because all that glitters isn't gold..the peeps you think are good could be bad and the bad good, life is a mystery.
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

We just can't sacrifice that time God buh will spend the whole day on instagram and d others.

May her soul RIP
u hv spent 21 days and 22 hours on nairaland , who d hell are u to judge her? wat a hypocrite u are. u judge her n say may her soul rest in peace. besides i bet she n her family were all praying for her recovery. at the end of d day when it's time for someone to go , it's time
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by sefammy(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
Qualer:

dem dey use am build house?
At least make you Fit take am buy land for okota.
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by NaijaCuzin: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
RIP to the deceased.

I thought you said the famous Genevieve

ALERT:BRT knock down an okada ride(maybe dead by now ) @Garage,Ikorodu sad
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by surrogatesng: 2:15pm On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Malakh: 2:15pm On May 05, 2016
u be god?, Hamashiac says some of His people won't taste of death until they see the son of Man coming in His glory, you don't know who I am tho,most people in the world are in a deep sleep if you wanna talk about sleep
Millz404:

I hereby declare that you will "sleep" tonight and rest from evil... Amen
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Khalifa100(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=MzPecs post=45327708]
If God were to start killing bad people, he would kill u too cos there is hypocrisy in your judgment.

So judge not, only God can pronounce a person bad or good!
[/quote
hmmmmm, buh ur holy book shud teach u to kno good nd bad, xo from d teaching if sumbody is good or bad u shud be able to justify
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by biodun83L(m): 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

dont mind d guy u saying d fact pdp abi pdp supporter efe laaa
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by playtheblues(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2016
Who told you she didn't call on Jesus? Stop judging.

MzPecs:

May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by playtheblues(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
PDP? What has PDP got to do with this statement? Are you ok?

vizkiz:

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by berrystunn(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
Hiv?
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by joey150(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

May her soul RIP
i no one comment wetin dey my mind. but please apply wisdom next time! since you are now the receptionist to Jesus that know who calls on him and who dosent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by playtheblues(f): 2:21pm On May 05, 2016
Yet you were quick to politicise a post about someone's death.

vizkiz:

lol. Sorry bro I don't do politics

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by soulfood(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2016
almost collapsed. thought i saw NNAJI. May your soul rest in peace beautiful one.
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by vipez(f): 2:22pm On May 05, 2016
MzPecs:

May her soul RIP

come, lemme spare you common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
What a sad news.
Re: Genevieve Nene's Post Before Her Death (photo) by SucreB: 2:26pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
how is Fayose bad......hope you are not an enemy of progress/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And His Father, Deji Adeleke In Atlanta (Throwback Photos) / Jada Pollock Celebrates Wizkid's 30th Birthday With 30 Blue Roses / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.