Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday (73760 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Made4naijalove: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Regina Daniels and her older co-wives have served us some adorable co-wife goals after they were spotted dancing excitedly at their son and daughter’s birthday

Laila Nwoko‘s daughter Maya Naya-Nwoko clocked 8 while her older half brother, Mabrook Nwoko turned 11 yesterday, August 30.

Their billionaire father, Ned Nwoko threw an in-house birthday party for them and their moms, Regina Daniels and other co-wives were spotted dancing together at the party.

In one of the videos, Laila could be heard calling out Regina Daniels to join her in a selfie video which she quickly did and they ‘vibed’ together.

Other videos captured moment they danced around a chair to know who sits on the chair once the DJ abruptly stops the music, of course Regina won.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7aM8-Oia8

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Made4naijalove: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
when will I find my own Ned

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by doggedfighter(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Polygamy works well with money.
I mean maaaad money .

It's only money that can make co-wives dance like siblings.

513 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by GamalNasser: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Na poverty dey make polygamy be like hellfire

354 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Tmb78(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
What you see is different from what is actually going on underneath,abi no be women again?
That girl should really be prayerful,if she likes herself.
Let me mind my business before I am labeled a hater. grin grin

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Northurmate: 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tmb78:
What you see is different from what is actually going on underneath,abi no be women again?
That girl should really be prayerful,if she likes herself.
Let me mind business before I am labeled a hater. grin grin

HATER

172 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Uzomacharles: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Busy Body
When Small Girl Jam Big Gbola

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by RemoveKebab: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
In this life and dimension.

I MUST MAKE MONEY.

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Made4naijalove: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Juliusmomoh: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Reginal daniel is the only woman in history, who finally married her ascestor...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by HomerTimpson: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
when will I find my own Ned
HI,find no m cool re

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
HI,find no m cool re
im serous ooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Kingsintei(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
jeez!... na fresh chicks this baba carry oh. seems like they're all below 40 years of age.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by HomerTimpson: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
im serous ooo
i've never been less serious since 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Made4naijalove: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Yuceeluv(f): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
The thought that the man's penis entering my own is also entering this lady and that lady's own...
I don't know how people cope with polygamy...
Different strokes for different folks shaa.

32 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by mytime24(f): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
6th wify loading cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by ekestic1976(f): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dance wey no reach stomach bottom! The laughter of co-wives na bitterleaf salad plus bitter lemon. Na lie lie dem dey take smile am. No be me talk am, na the Elders!

Oyibo woman dey share husband?

37 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Aldebaran(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by DirtyGold: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Which is more important... Money or Wisdom?
Ned seems to have both to be able to keep them all happy... for the camera atleast grin grin

What's tha business?

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Kalatium(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
This ned is a great red piller.

See the way he gather wives and still in control

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by NtiObaEneke(f): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
This girl dey try. Lord knows I no fit

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by sofiscatedmoron: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Oga ned is enjoying o

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by Openbusiness: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Selling intelligent dispenser
Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by EyezofGod120: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
So na news b dis abi

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday by kramer: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Guys, would you agree to be a husband to a billionaire woman with 5 other husbands?

Like for Yes

Share for No

6 Likes 19 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord / Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.