Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

check out this pix, you work and are still broke!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / check out this pix, you work and are still broke!! (348 Views)

Estimate Of Wood Work And Better Choice Of Roofing Sheets / Where Do You Work From? / Check This Pix Uncompleted 3bedroom Bungalow On Half Plot @ Ayobo Lagos N1.7mnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

check out this pix, you work and are still broke!! by Teekay123(f): 9:12am On May 05, 2016
#SustainabilityOfLivingInLekkiPhase1AndEnvirons

Dear Fellow Lekki Peninsula Residents (Especially Men),

To have sanity living in Lekki don't fool yourself to live here. If you have no business living here move to Epe or Ogun State, because even the mainland you are coming from is no longer cheap. Remember it was the 2 years rent on the mainland that pushed you here, since the mainland landlords and agents charge 2 years rent upfront and 30% agency fees, 30% legal fees and 20% legal fees.

Remember that service charge is not for the weak, buying Diesel is not for the faint, Asa Official is building a beachfront mansion/studio in Okun Ajah via Abraham Adesanya, you are forming you can't go beyond second round about.

You have breakfast at Maple Cottage, lunch at Sailors, dinner at The Place and hangout at all the hotels that are not less that $50.00 - $200 a night on a daily basis. It is very easy to waste N45m and have a balance of N450.00, which can lead to jumping into the Lagoon after paying N 300.00 toll gate fees .

What have you invested in? Oh your wife said you must live in Banana Island, whalaitali give a woman a house to call her own, she would appreciate anywhere it is as long as it is her very own home with all the grandeur, just try and make arrangements to make sure she gets to her place of work/business easily, get a driver or something.

You are still waiting for N100m to hit your account to buy your wife a house in Lekki, do you know if you buyer her 20 plots of land at Kuje in Abuja in her name and those of her kids, and handover the documents to her, she would make you a happier man and you would live longer.

In my short life, I have come to realize that women are moved by what you can do for them, that would give them a quantum leap, that other men would consider to be stupid, hence all my ex-girlfriends be it married or unmarried appreciate me as a friend, as we are able to see the truth in the truth I was preaching while dating them..

A man/woman who owns a house in Ikorodu, Lagos who takes a ferry to Lekki/VI/Ikoyi to work is happier than a man/woman who wakes up in a serviced apartment in Lekki that is thinking about how to pay the next rent in millions in a crappy house. I have lived in a N6m/pa 3 bedroom apartment in Lekki Phase 1, so I can tell you I woke up angry everyday, waking up in N20,000/a day apartment even though I was not the one paying.

You don't have to send your kids to multi million naira schools and not pay school fees for months, you don't have to take the summer trip to London, France, Dubai and the USA on credit. I am sure the kids are even tired of the trips already. Go to your village, the witches and wizards have not caught you yet, it is not until you see them that they would do you 'strong thing', okay if you are scared of your village go to mine.

Stop paying for drinks at the lounges to impress people, even if you have the pictures of you in the club for a presentation, it can't get you a loan at a bank.

Be your wifes best friend o! Except she spends too much on Aso Ebi, Shoes, Bags and Travel. Infact shop for your wife, oh you don't know her size right? Oh well read the labels on all her clothing's and get her something nice as often as possible. She would glow and be proud expect she is pure evil.

Even with the rising cost of food stuffs, there is nothing as heartwarming as a man being able to call his wife after a hard days work to expect something sumptuous for dinner, not sharwama for dinner now, which can be accompanied by ladies from Cameroon, Kenya, Liberia, Sierra Leone that are competing with Nigerian girls who are hustling hard and blending well with the Lekki crowd, they also rent an apartment for millions so when they ask you to pay N50,000 to N100,000 don't be upset.

All I can say invest your money and stop being a loser. I am not pointing fingers at no one, I am just observing and shedding light on my views. I am being honest because I also living in Lekki but with sense. Mainland living in Lekki.

Meanwhile when are we all going to protest to PHCN, I am tired of generators, o well it is a countdown to convert all petrol generators to gas. As my other Lekki Big boy would say insulate yourself from the bullshit.
http://tokenaija.com/one-year-later-still-happily-ever-after-remi-found-his-shooting-star-tina-from-a-birds-eye-view/

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

double post / Oakwood Gardens Estate With Govt Consent,no More #9.3m,now Sells @#13.5M / Queen's Park-mowe/ofada(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.