Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. (714 Views)

Nigeria Must Prevent Another Civil War, Says Aregbesola / Most Popular Names In Nairaland / We Lack The Capacity To Prevent Corruption In Nigeria – Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by OneNaija(m): 3:21am On Aug 12, 2009
1, In Politics , To Criticize the Country more and more, everybody in the world know Nigeria is not a good country with bad image such 419, corruption, No day in Politics section you will see a good citizen of Nigeria discussing how to solve the problem, If they want to build roads some will say it is a waste of public funds and some will even Insult peoples here just to correct some peoples here, You cant say evils word to your own child even if he or she offended you or make you angry ,You better correct him or her, I think the solution is to find a better ways to stand and make things right for the country instead discussing with Non Nigeria that the country is bad, If the Country is not good for you why are you in Nairaland discussing how worse the country are? I advice each and everyone to focus and plan how we can move this country forward. let help Nigeria because she need us badly.

2, In Travel , Everybody want to leave Nigeria, each day you visit Travel section you will wonder if everybody in Nigeria has left already, Please don't criticize me because I am in Ghana, i work in Lagos before i move there so don't bother to ask why am in Ghana, What pain me most is that most poor Nigeria travel to a country without Air to breath instead of food to eat, I wonder how you can survive there, The rich will travel to America , UK, Most European Countries and abandon their country and instead over stay their welcome in another man even those you are not Invited.Please if your visa Expired come back and work your home to build it, Have you ever heard an American citizen held over stay in another man country? They are develop nation and they are still trying more and more to build a better place for their citizen but Nigeria citizen is not so,They want to stay in another man country and die there.You better wake up before you know it country don fall inside wells.

3, In Romance, If you bring or raise anything topic there you are finish because you will get a lot of Insult first before they will ever answer your Question,some of them in romance section they just sit at their computer doing nothing writing bullshit, Nairaland is a place to address issue and fault and help your fellow country man or even outside your country, Try to help. stop using such word for peoples because Nairaland is turning into somethings else I don't understand very bored because peoples fear to raise topic including Romance sections.

4, In sexuality, All I know peoples talk about is sex and sex and sex and sex,they cant one day raise a topic how to prevent sex even HIV and AIDS is Real, Madam Gabry is the General Director of Sexuality Section like if she love sex like morning and afternoon food. Please wake up, bring a tips how to avoid settings things which we most prevent, Nairaland is a place to educate peoples not place to talk nasty, You dont know if you children's is going your computer and your conversation you discussing in Nairaland, I m advising Madam Gabry most Specially.

The rest of the Section is little betters.

I have speak my mind oo, I know my English is not much correct because i dont go to school in Nairaland , I know that there are many educated peoples in Nairaland so If you don't understand any word please jump and go to another line. I can still remember that in school. Please if you have fault or anythings you want to add please do add so it will be free for peoples to understand what Nairaland is all about. even Seun cant work his brain all day and night,
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by mccloud224(m): 3:33am On Aug 12, 2009
@One Naija

Nice topic.One thing you have to understand is people are different.NL is an open forum where anyone can idea their views,ideas,criticisms etc.Sometimes there are conflicts/clashes that usually result to derogatory exchanges.This is normal with any other forum (both Nigerian,American or Chinese).

Get used to it. cheesy
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by nex(m): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Well, Nairaland has tired me too O! o ti sun mi. Na gaji da Nairaland.

I have no problem with people painting Nigeria as bad as it is, where I start wondering is at the point Nigerians start painting it worse than it really is. Nigerians in the USA actually praised Hillary Clinton for saying that importation of refined fuels to a country that produces so much crude is a sign of failure of government. Meanwhile the USA does the same thing. They are saying a shareholder like Dangote should not be the NSE President meanwhile they say it was okay for Gerald Putnam to be appointed as President of the NYSE even though he had shares in several companies including the NYSE itself. No conflict of interest there I guess. Conflict of interest should only be taken into consideration in Nigeria. This is my problem with Nairaland politics section. But if I don't mention the issue of Tribalism, Osun will place a curse on me. My Brothers in trying to use Nairaland as a took to spread their propaganda, have turned the whole place upside down.

Go to the religious threads, you will pity the Gods.

Sexuality is another issue. I posted a thread about safe sex, condom use and HIV, only about 3 fellows came in. But start a thread with "I wan fuçk O". There's even a thread where people are asked if they liked anal sex or not. Go there and say you don't engage in anal sex and you will need 2 oil wells to contain the insults you will recieve.

Well, it wasn't like this a couple of years back. People came in and discussed issues with their brains. But back then, you could be banned for not sharing the views of the moderators, you could be banned for wrong spelling, you could even be banned if it was noon and the moderator hadn't had breakfast. So serious people migrated back to their Yahoo Messengers, Hi5, and Facebook. Unserious people and juveniles came and hijacked the thinking of Nairaland. So here we are today. Where they've kept us.
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by blacksta(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2009
Lol

Anal sex or MouthAction - No hope for Nigeria at all - People are so disefranchised from real day to day issues - I dont blame them anyway.

Na the latest dilemma be that .
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2009
hmmm
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2009
2, In Travel , Everybody want to leave Nigeria, each day you visit Travel section you will wonder if everybody in Nigeria has left already
 grin grin  am still packing my bags ooo  grin grin
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by vigasimple(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2009
STOP TRIBAL BASHING, GET EDUCATED ON HOW TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS ESPECIALLY THE SOUTHERNERS, WE HAVE MORE IN COMMON THAN THAT WHICH DIVIDE US. AT LEAST WE  ARE LOOKING TO PROGRESS AND DEVELOP. Yoruba's and the Igbo's  behave as if they are arch enemies. STOP IT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

On the other hand, we don't have any meaningful government or leaders that seriously impact the lives of Nigerians, so we should call them out. A lot of our 'leaders' will NOT employ themselves or their type if Nigeria is their business or father's business. They are so CORRUPT more than corruption.
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by hollandis(f): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2009
OneNaija:

1, In Politics , To Criticize the Country more and more, everybody in the world know Nigeria is not a good country with bad image such 419, corruption, No day in Politics section you will see a good citizen of Nigeria discussing how to solve the problem, If they want to build roads some will say it is a waste of public funds and some will even Insult peoples here just to correct some peoples here, You cant say evils word to your own child even if he or she offended you or make you angry ,You better correct him or her, I think the solution is to find a better ways to stand and make things right for the country instead discussing with Non Nigeria that the country is bad, If the Country is not good for you why are you in Nairaland discussing how worse the country are? I advice each and everyone to focus and plan how we can move this country forward. let help Nigeria because she need us badly.

2, In Travel , Everybody want to leave Nigeria, each day you visit Travel section you will wonder if everybody in Nigeria has left already, Please don't criticize me because I am in Ghana, i work in Lagos before i move there so don't bother to ask why am in Ghana, What pain me most is that most poor Nigeria travel to a country without Air to breath instead of food to eat, I wonder how you can survive there, The rich will travel to America , UK, Most European Countries and abandon their country and instead over stay their welcome in another man even those you are not Invited.Please if your visa Expired come back and work your home to build it, Have you ever heard an American citizen held over stay in another man country? They are develop nation and they are still trying more and more to build a better place for their citizen but Nigeria citizen is not so,They want to stay in another man country and die there.You better wake up before you know it country don fall inside wells.

3, In Romance, If you bring or raise anything topic there you are finish because you will get a lot of Insult first before they will ever answer your Question,some of them in romance section they just sit at their computer doing nothing writing bullshit, Nairaland is a place to address issue and fault and help your fellow country man or even outside your country, Try to help. stop using such word for peoples because Nairaland is turning into somethings else I don't understand very bored because peoples fear to raise topic including Romance sections.

4, In sexuality, All I know peoples talk about is sex and sex and sex and sex,they cant one day raise a topic how to prevent sex even HIV and AIDS is Real, Madam Gabry is the General Director of Sexuality Section like if she love sex like morning and afternoon food. Please wake up,  bring a tips how to avoid settings things which we most prevent, Nairaland is a place to educate peoples not place to talk nasty, You dont know if you children's is going your computer and your conversation you discussing in Nairaland, I m advising Madam Gabry most Specially.

The rest of the Section is little betters.

I have speak my mind oo, I know my English is not much correct because i dont go to school in Nairaland , I know that there are many educated peoples in Nairaland so If you don't understand any word please jump and go to another line. I can still remember that in school. Please if you have fault or anythings you want to add please do add so it will be free for peoples to understand what Nairaland is all about. even Seun cant work his brain all day and night,

I believe everyone is entitled to his / her own opinion.
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by ikeyman00(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2009
@@@@

one naija

2 face

no bi u say u de feel like firing some nl toto these days

take time oo
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by Pataki: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2009
blacksta:

Lol

Anal sex or MouthAction - No hope for Nigeria at all - People are so disefranchised from real day to day issues  - I dont blame them anyway.

Na the latest dilemma be that .
You are so right. When the common masses are suffering on a daily basis, whatever will take their mind off their daily frustration is a welcome idea in Nigeria. Even if it is to the detrimental development of the nation in matters of economic and social growth.

A mind induced for sound productivity, hardly has the time to engage in frivolities of foolishness.
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by Rebarobyn: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2009
To add to oneNaija's post, many threads are so uncivil, I think people just drop their manners because its a blog and no one knows them personally.

The one that disgusts me the most is the religion and the tribalism, appalling is an understatement. "So called" Christians, Muslims and atheists begin to argue senselessly about who is the rapist, pedophile and who is not God, which is quite shameful for people who want to stretch hands of fellowship to others and invite them to their religion, can we at least respect each others' religions and not swear at each other even if we do not believe in the same faith?

tribalism is the worst of it all because every thread, even sports, ends up in tribalism, if yaradua does something wrong, its because he has an Hausa brain, if tinubu drops yaradua's name its because he's Yoruba, if kalu gets charged with corrupt practices its because he's Igbo, can we please see people as people and not be prejudiced?

These things hurt me deeply considering it comes from us the younger generation sad
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by Bialegend(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2009
If this rubbish above their is not a sign of craziness, then i wonder what it is. Nonsense and useless write up, especially the first paragraph.
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by beystwin: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2009
Unserious people and juveniles came and hijacked the thinking of Nairaland.
Lol grin seriously this is a nice topic.
Re: Please Prevent All This In Nairaland. by Tudor6(f): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2009
I have a problem with sexuality section.
That place is just full of imbeciles. . .people open threads like "can you sleep with your partners di.ck in your honey pot?" "i fuc.ked her till her puss.y tore to pieces" - I mean that place is just full of brainless kids.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Debtors Panic - Bank Chiefs Relocate Families Abroad / Muslim Mp: Security Profiling At Airports Is 'price We Have To Pay' / Wanted Dead Or Alive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.